Premium Format Rocket and Groot Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He could just fit in front. Don't see why not.

Sweet. Good to know. This is a definite PO for me.

Now, I just need for my Gamora Ex. WL to convert and I'll be caught up.

No interest in Angela at the moment. I don't see her as a 'core' Guardian.

I have a feeling these guys will end up being $1199.99, similar to Voltron’s price : /. Crossing my fingers I am dead wrong and SS throws a curve ball for $699.99 as it appears to be as tall and similar to the new Hulk vs Wolverine Dio. These two are the only pieces (possibly Drax) I would like from this line.

So is SS not posting the full blog preview full of photos for this before the PO or what? :(

I have a feeling these guys will end up being $1199.99, similar to Voltron’s price : /. Crossing my fingers I am dead wrong and SS throws a curve ball for $699.99 as it appears to be as tall and similar to the new Hulk vs Wolverine Dio. These two are the only pieces (possibly Drax) I would like from this line.

I want to have the complete GOTG collection but
If it's $499+ I ain't buying it.

Hi Alex. With Rocket and Groot going up for pre-order next week has Sideshow considered adding Starlord and Drax to complete the Guardians of the Galaxy?

Starlord I believe is a maybe item (confirmed by Igo another thread) and Drax is not part of the picture at this time. If these next pieces do incredibly well then Drax could potentially end up in the line-up.

This is why I am hesitating to PO the GoTG. If they would make Drax, even in a super low run like 500, I would PO every member day one.

I want to have the complete GOTG collection but
If it's $499+ I ain't buying it.

With the new Black Cat Premium format that just released today at the price point of $499.99, I believe it is safe to say that this set will be more then that price point :medic

Back