Premium Format Rocket and Groot Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
b38be0e784b57f6f4973795ad58f49ae.jpg

7087be6f76c1dff828416928dd369904.jpg

9f9887b8bf42b4c48ad508a5b56a2c17.jpg

Thinking about getting Groot...not interested in Rocket

Those blue crystals looks so darn cheap. Don't know why they even bother putting them there.

I've got Gammora on flex already, so I'm pretty much committed to the line at this point. I really really like how rocket and groot have turned out, really well done.

Also, I've read all the guardians comics, and I guess I may be in the minority here when I say that I prefer the artwork from the marvel NOW era of comics, so i'm quite happy with these renditions of the characters. Definitely buying these guys and Angela, although I do prefer her design as she appeared originally in
Guardians of the Galaxy / Spawn comics.

I heard through the grapevine (aka IGN) that SS might be trying to make Groot's spores light-up and he'd also have an interchangeable arm with tendrils on it. Sounds AWESOME!

They are clearly separate pieces and there is no reason Sideshow wouldn't make use pay for each individually. Like Lobo and Dawg were a while back.

A sideshow employee said they are a set. Can't remember if it was Igo or SSAlex. They do have separate bases but they are indeed a set.

But things do change. We don't even know when this will be available for PO.

Hopefully they'll be like the Star Wars Droids and eventually be sold separately for those who want only one. I know I'd be down for just Rocket. Groot's cool but I don't feel I need him.

A sideshow employee said they are a set. Can't remember if it was Igo or SSAlex. They do have separate bases but they are indeed a set.

But things do change. We don't even know when this will be available for PO.

Hopefully they'll be like the Star Wars Droids and eventually be sold separately for those who want only one. I know I'd be down for just Rocket. Groot's cool but I don't feel I need him.

it was confirmed by Igo that it's going to be sold as a set.

Back