Premium Format Rocket and Groot Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since I have Gamora on PO and will be picking up Angela I'll probably get this. Not that familiar with modern comic GotG, but looks like I'll be backing into this one.

If I were involved in this, I would copy and paste an XM idea in making this so that rocket could be posed on Groots back. When displayed in his own base, the spores/light up features would plug in and cover those holes.

So is it known if the 'style' of the Gamora PF will reflect into these?

Basically, wondering if this set (and eventually Star Lord, etc.) will all 'match' together or is it going to look like an amalgamation of unique artist renditions for each piece?

I had no interest in Gamora, but geez.....I'm starting to get tempted.

Up for order next week
preview_Groot_RocketPFS-1.jpg

I think the takeaway from the contest is that there is an exclusive for Groot but not Rocket.

The price will be the deciding factor for me tho. Too expensive and I'll pass.

I'll be fine if I only display Cap Marvel, Gamora and Angela. The three beauties of the group.

Depending on the price I'll probably get this as well. I do really want the new venom and carnage pfs as well so I'll have to decide between the three.

Back