Premium Format Rocket and Groot Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Figures i just recently got gentle giants version...but at least theirs is the movie version so all is ok!

Ssc one looks to be the comic style.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Looking forward to the reveal. I was hoping they would make more GOTG statues besides Gamora.

I'm picturing a similar concept that was done with Thor/Throg and Lobo/Dawg. But them separately, or together with a small discount.

They will only be sold together. Igo already confirmed.

Wish they were sold separately.

These are looking really good so far. So happy finally getting the full GOTG set. Igo said there is another one that will be shown at the show as well as these two. Wonder if its Star Lord or Drax?

r2jjbk.jpg

1z3nkmu.jpg

20p7f52.jpg

Noice... Real Noice. I really like how Sideshow textured and painted Groot. But I am going to hold off on this one until I see what XM does. Don't get me wrong this is a great set and it would definitely match-up with the Gamora I pre-ordered, but, I dunno... something about it is holding me back.

I really like this but I'm not even willing to pay around $500 for a PF these days, so I don't see myself putting $800+ into owning one of these.

It would be cool if you can remove two twigs on Groot's shoulder and use those peg holes to mount Rocket on his back.

-------

Back