Robocop IMAGE thread.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very Late to the Robocop scene! But in my defense I've only just starting collecting toys again.:lol

Anyway I gt a Robocop 3 flight pack version, and the nose thing was really bugging me after seeing tht the original figure had the covered nose.

So me being me I decided to hack and carve away at the head so that the helmet would cover the offending nose.

these are my first ever photos, so I hope they are okay.
You can see on the second and third pics the grey on the chin guard where I shaved a tiny amount off. I will be painting this black soon.:D
The gap looks worse with imagesthis big, but in hand it is barely noticable, plus I can jiggle the helmet and chin guard around so I can't see the gap.

SL730361.jpg

SL730362.jpg

SL730364.jpg

Here he is with some of my other figures.

SL730372.jpg

Please post some pics of your carving of that head sculpt. Thanks:D

Here you go. sorry the lighting isn't very good. Hope this helps.

I basically carved down the two little ridges on the top of his head. It's those two 'wires' that stop the helmet going down any further over the face.

SL730384.jpg

You can see the areas I removed better on this pic.

The trick is not to take too much off at once. just go little by little.
The chin guard is tricky to cut, but again just go slow.

SL730380.jpg

I hope you are looking at what I've done. It could save your figure.

OK, so I cut down the chin guard on V3 so his helmet supposedly fits on properly over his nose.

I just filed down the chin guard at the sides slightly and now there's a gap inbetween the helmet and chin guard - I cant push the helmet down over his nose further cos the helmet is already locked in place as far down as it will go. Cutting the chin-guard hasnt changed anything - the helmet still sits too high. The only way I get it over is to tilt his helmet frontwards.How does everyone else do it?

This is what I got so far. How do I get rid of those gaps??
dfde.jpg

dfd.jpg

ererere.jpg

Hey YMBA, just for you, and anyone else who's interested.

Some more pics of my handy work on Robo's head, showing the bits on his head a cut away.

Hope this helps.

SL730461.jpg

SL730460.jpg

SL730459.jpg

SL730462.jpg

robo3.jpg

robo2.jpg

robo1.jpg

I been searching the forums for info on Hot Toys Robocop. It looks sweet, besides ebay what are the average price they go for? I'm talking about V1 and V2, not the jetpack version.

I'm still glad I managed to get my hands on a last piece Hot Toys Robocop that was on the shelve at one of my local dealers. When I saw it, I had to get it. The package was torn and dented in the corners, but the figure itself was still in perfect condition... Got it at a great price too!

Now if only I had gotten the last piece of Hot Toys Endoskeleton as well at that time.. Now I had to end up paying double the retail price for the Hot Toys Endoskeleton.. darn..

I'm still glad I managed to get my hands on a last piece Hot Toys Robocop that was on the shelve at one of my local dealers. When I saw it, I had to get it. The package was torn and dented in the corners, but the figure itself was still in perfect condition... Got it at a great price too!

Now if only I had gotten the last piece of Hot Toys Endoskeleton as well at that time.. Now I had to end up paying double the retail price for the Hot Toys Endoskeleton.. darn..

If you don't mind me asking what did you pick up the Robocop for? Its SO hard to find these days, I have one but just like to hear about good deals!

Congrats though, its still one of my favorite pieces!

If you don't mind me asking what did you pick up the Robocop for? Its SO hard to find these days, I have one but just like to hear about good deals!

Congrats though, its still one of my favorite pieces!

I got it at the time for abt US$140.. That was quite a good deal for it considering how much it is going for now. Actually, I've never even seen the first version on ebay.. All the Robocop on ebay is the Robocop 3 Jet Pack version.. The only thing cool abt the jet pack version is the removable helmet and the jet pack of course.... If only the first version had a removable helmet..

Throughout the years, we have all seen various Robocop figures. But I think no one can beat the figure that Hot Toys came out with.. Whenever I look at the figure, it always amazes me how beautiful his armor looks... Incredibly realistic, straight out of movie set and shrunken to a 1/6 scale!!! I still remembered what a pain in the %$# it was to attach his head to his body...haha..

I was lucky to get my Robocop, wish it was the same for Endoskeleton though.. It was a wrong move for me not to pick up the Endoskeleton as well when it was still going at retail price.. Oh well.....:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I got it at the time for abt US$140.. That was quite a good deal for it considering how much it is going for now. Actually, I've never even seen the first version on ebay.. All the Robocop on ebay is the Robocop 3 Jet Pack version.. The only thing cool abt the jet pack version is the removable helmet and the jet pack of course.... If only the first version had a removable helmet..

Throughout the years, we have all seen various Robocop figures. But I think no one can beat the figure that Hot Toys came out with.. Whenever I look at the figure, it always amazes me how beautiful his armor looks... Incredibly realistic, straight out of movie set and shrunken to a 1/6 scale!!! I still remembered what a pain in the %$# it was to attach his head to his body...haha..

I was lucky to get my Robocop, wish it was the same for Endoskeleton though.. It was a wrong move for me not to pick up the Endoskeleton as well when it was still going at retail price.. Oh well.....:rolleyes:

Yeah, I also snagged a Robo V2 for about £70.00. It was standing in a shop window of a mall next to V3. I always walked past it and noticed that V2 had a more movie accurate paint scheme to the bluer V3. Then one day someone bought V3 and V2 stood there a while longer until i snapped him up. Couldnt believe it hadn't gone sooner.
I've always liked the flight pack but hate the problems with the nose showing on the V3. I was looking for the flight pack for ages on ebay when one of the freaks here gave it me free. Tay, once again you are a legend! :duff

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUU ..... DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUUU... DA DA DA DAAAA .. DUN DUN....

Its not working.... sorry , I was trying to do the robocop theme.
Its harder to type than it looks.... :lol:lol

DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUU ..... DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUUU... DA DA DA DAAAA .. DUN DUN....

Its not working.... sorry , I was trying to do the robocop theme.
Its harder to type than it looks.... :lol:lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl I'm sure you missed a couple on DunDuns out somewhere:lol

Tell me you got your Indy PF now...Play delivered mine on Wednesday...Awesome PF imo even if he is well tanned lol

I'm sure you missed a couple on DunDuns out somewhere:lol

Tell me you got your Indy PF now...Play delivered mine on Wednesday...Awesome PF imo even if he is well tanned lol

I had to go and cancel him ..... :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey1
BT sent me a phone bill that was unbelivable. :monkey4
I will get him though !!!.

BT ARE TOTALLY RIPPING ME OFF THOUGH !. :monkey4:monkey4:rotfl

I had to go and cancel him ..... :monkey2:monkey2
BT sent me a phone bill that was unbelivable. :monkey4
I will get him though !!!.

BT ARE TOTALLY RIPPING ME OFF THOUGH !. :monkey4:monkey4:rotfl

WTF?! Sorry to here that m8...hope you get it Tay, you wont be disappointed:whip
BT are ^^^^e! :monkey4

WTF?! Sorry to here that m8...hope you get it Tay, you wont be disappointed:whip
BT are ^^^^e! :monkey4

yep... they are. :monkey4
I'll get Indy though , this one meant alot to me so it was like breaking my own arm canceling it but.... I need a house to put this stuff in so before the baliffs come this guy can go. :lol:lol

Scored a Robocop Gun Arm version MIB on craigslist for $155. Could someone tell me if the box had any tape on it? The seller said it is factory sealed and never removed from the box. But how can you tell. Anyways, I did open it up and inspect the figure and everything is perfect. BTW, is Robocop Gun Arm version paint color any different from Robocop 1 version 1?

Scored a Robocop Gun Arm version MIB on craigslist for $155. Could someone tell me if the box had any tape on it? The seller said it is factory sealed and never removed from the box. But how can you tell. Anyways, I did open it up and inspect the figure and everything is perfect. BTW, is Robocop Gun Arm version paint color any different from Robocop 1 version 1?

V2 and V3 are the same (I have a V3 robocop with a V2 head) see pictures below.
but don't know if V1 is different than those 2 other versions, could be, if so, certainly not much difference

Here some pics of my Flightpack Robocop (without flightpack and gunarm though :))
Robo%20DSCF1295.JPG

Robo%20DSCF1302.JPG

Robo%20DSCF1303.JPG

Robo%20DSCF1304.JPG

Robo%20%20DSCF1241.JPG

Robo%20DSCF1259.JPG

Robo%20DSCF1312.JPG

flightpack and gunarm robocop-pictures will follow soon...!

Uhh those pics look like a V1 or V2..even the body does not look blue enough to be V3, the difference is..V1 and V2 are the same,except V2 gets the gun arm,V3 has a more blue paint job going on with the body and helmet(i like it better) but, i dislike the removable helmet and how it leaves so much of the face exposed..especially the nose and there is known to be problems with V3's helmet paint job on a few...V2 is the best one i think or V3 and mod the Helmet.

Back