Robocop IMAGE thread.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well that's just the case with rubber in general.

yes, but these are toys, you do not use your toy to drive your car with, or you do not use this toy to open or close your freezer door...

I think it will last longer than 10 years when you do not expose it in extreme temperatures...just take some care of it.

Just unboxed some old toys from my childhood allot of Jurassic Park stuff, dino's made out of rubber. The rubber hasn't deteriorated at all. These toys come from late 92-93!!

Just unboxed some old toys from my childhood allot of Jurassic Park stuff, dino's made out of rubber. The rubber hasn't deteriorated at all. These toys come from late 92-93!!

lol, so why did you even bother to tell us all that the rubber will deteriorate at first?

Just a warning probably. Anyway, just be gentle with ur stuff and all will be fine. it should last for a life time ;).

OK, so I cut down the chin guard on V3 so his helmet supposedly fits on properly over his nose.

I just filed down the chin guard at the sides slightly and now there's a gap inbetween the helmet and chin guard - I cant push the helmet down over his nose further cos the helmet is already locked in place as far down as it will go. Cutting the chin-guard hasnt changed anything - the helmet still sits too high. The only way I get it over is to tilt his helmet frontwards.How does everyone else do it?

This is what I got so far. How do I get rid of those gaps??
dfde.jpg

dfd.jpg

ererere.jpg

Last edited:
I honestly don't understand how you can mutilate such an expensive figure. Just pose him differently looking down a bit, helmet problem fixed.

Everyone was saying how easy and effective it was to do and were raving about it.

OK, so I cut down the chin guard on V3 so his helmet supposedly fits on properly over his nose.

I just filed down the chin guard at the sides slightly and now there's a gap inbetween the helmet and chin guard - I cant push the helmet down over his nose further cos the helmet is already locked in place as far down as it will go. Cutting the chin-guard hasnt changed anything - the helmet still sits too high. The only way I get it over is to tilt his helmet frontwards.How does everyone else do it?

This is what I got so far. How do I get rid of those gaps??
dfde.jpg

dfd.jpg

ererere.jpg

have you tried to put the helmet as deep as you can without the chinguard? just to see if the problem is caused by the chin guard...because it seems that the rear side of the chinguard still touches the helmet..

ps you have seem to broke the inner ring of his body armor on his left shoulder...:eek:

have you tried to put the helmet as deep as you can without the chinguard?
You said this modification worked but the thing is the helmet was probably always as deep as anyone could get it on the head...even before the chin-guard was cut. Am I doing something wrong?

here is what you can do to make a V3 head look like a V1 or V2 head

"I was bugged by the nose thing - you know, robo nose is picking from the helmet. So i just shortened chinguard from both sides. Just a little - and suddenly nose is gone. Figure looks 10 times better that way."

I got it from this dude here:
https://www.robocoparchive.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=37487#37487

result:
viewer.php

THIS IS A V3 HEAD!
so everybody can make it look like this!

Last edited:
You said this modification worked but the thing is the helmet was probably always as deep as anyone could get it on the head...even before the chin-guard was cut. Am I doing something wrong?

post your pictures and your problem on that board, maybe they can help you out....

Back