Robocop IMAGE thread.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If some of you need a V2 Hot Toys robo, i'm probably selling mine. Note that i broke the shoulder rings on his right shoulder when i was trying to put the head on:banghead, i glued them back on wich looks fine (sadly i have no digital camera right now!) I can throw in the flightpack of my V3 aswell, i want to keep the box because i threw away my V3 version box. Anyway i will post it in the for sale/trade section as soon as i have unpacked some of my collectibles. Just keep your eyes on that section if you are interested.

If some of you need a V2 Hot Toys robo, i'm probably selling mine. Note that i broke the shoulder rings on his right shoulder when i was trying to put the head on:banghead, i glued them back on wich looks fine (sadly i have no digital camera right now!) I can throw in the flightpack of my V3 aswell, i want to keep the box because i threw away my V3 version box. Anyway i will post it in the for sale/trade section as soon as i have unpacked some of my collectibles. Just keep your eyes on that section if you are interested.

Does the flight pack fit on the V2?

I was kind of worried about breaking one when I was popping on Robo's head... I still think his neck joint has been the tightest fit of any HT figure.

I was kind of worried about breaking one when I was popping on Robo's head... I still think his neck joint has been the tightest fit of any HT figure.

Funny thing is the head on my V3 popped right on without to much effort.

I got the Gun arm (v2) a while ago, and for me putting the thing together was a MAJOR pain. I had to get my scalpel blade and shave away part of the insides of the sockets to let the head and arms go on, lol

i guess i got unlucky

I got the Gun arm (v2) a while ago, and for me putting the thing together was a MAJOR pain. I had to get my scalpel blade and shave away part of the insides of the sockets to let the head and arms go on, lol

i guess i got unlucky

I actually did the same thing

Sideshow Express Update had one of the V1 figures available this afternoon. I wonder who lucked into that. :(

Sideshow Express Update had one of the V1 figures available this afternoon. I wonder who lucked into that. :(

I saw that...clicked the link as soon as I saw the email and it was "sold out".

This is probably my favorite figure next to the T-800 endo.

As far as shaving the sockets with a knife, it isn't necessary. Literally run the socket under hot tap water for about 5-10 seconds and you can easily attach/detach the limbs and head without fear of breakage.

EDIT: Does anyone have pics of a disassembled torso showing how the breast and back plates are attached to the inner core?

Whoever it was that bagged it must have felt like they'd just won a lottery or a very long marathon.

Does anyone have pics of a disassembled torso showing how the breast and back plates are attached to the inner core?
I dont think anyone is crazy (or rich) enough to take apart their Robocop.

I dont think anyone is crazy (or rich) enough to take apart their Robocop.

You don't have to be crazy or rich. There are plenty of figure customizers here, including one who permanently mounted a Weller head and scratchbuilt neck to his HT figure.

this might sound like blasphemy but has anyone really extremely customized their HT Robocop to look like he did at the end of the first movie during the Boddicker fight?

this might sound like blasphemy but has anyone really extremely customized their HT Robocop to look like he did at the end of the first movie during the Boddicker fight?

This is the closest I've seen to something like that, and it looks pretty badass!

ap_F23_20080502115126477.jpg

https://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/chung-works/article?mid=781&prev=810&next=765&l=a&fid=8

Back