RoboCop 3 with Flight Pack pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-=LoneWolf=-

Super Freak
Reaction score
seems to me that not many people here have it... well, i got mine last week so enjoy the pics

18657598.5f6fa1.jpg

18660073.c95772.jpg

18657600.4312ed.jpg

18657601.fb1c0d.jpg

18660074.89d35f.jpg

18660075.c36d5d.jpg

18657602.890f51.jpg

18657603.0e2086.jpg

18657607.e6742a.jpg

Boba Ben said:
Does that version of him come with the cool alternate spikey hand?
yes it does... comes with two opened hands, two fists, a right hand for holding the gun, and the spike hand... everything the previous version has :D

You lucky bast. This is deffo the Robocop to have. All them naysayers that reckon Robo 1 is it and a bit must be suffering in their jocks. I am one of those with the Robo 1 and my nuts are crackin. Curse you Hot Toys. It's like a kick in the guts.

Love Robocop's design, but based on these pictures:

PROS: The armor, body, and jetpack especially look amazing and well detailed!

CONS: Horrible face sculpt, and while I see no bleeding in the paint applications I still can't help loathing the basic pallet they went with. There is next to no detail in his face. He looks too plasticy.

So keep his helmet on at all times and he looks suuuperb! :rock

if i have spare cash later on, i'd still buy the first robocop... the color tone is different, and the head looks more accurate even though the helmet is not removeable. though i must admit the flight pack version is probably the definitive robocop figure...

see here for comparison pictures (not mine)
https://www.xici.net/b240536/d48932460.htm

-=LoneWolf=- said:
exactly... even though blue is still cool
that's why i'm willing to have both

I have the Robo 3 w/gun arm and has the "bluer" tint. Looks awesome no doubt, but I like the Robo 1 better.

i just realized that the gun arm's magazine is attached the other way round in the movie... :lol

gunarm4vIk1.jpg

Alice Adrenochrome said:
... I'm happy with the first HT RoboCop!
I just got one too, he's my First Hot Toys figure and he's bad ass! got a really good deal on him, since the ones on ebay are going for almost $200! I also picked up a Hicks which will soon be ong his way to Darkartist for re-painting. :rock

Back