RoboCop 3 with Flight Pack pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, so can someone tell me what the secret to keeping the flightpack on is? I tried for a good hour and everytime I think I got it, BAM it shifts or pops off. Also the pistons holding the arms on pop off very easily as well. Lastly, how do you display it on the stand with the flight pack on? I didn't have much luck with this as well...

What's the difference between the two other then the flight pack?Im looking to get one pretty soon but wasn't sure which one.Which Robocop body is better or are they the same.
The one that comes with the Flightpack has a removable helmet aswell as extra detailing, but the helmet sits alittle too high and the face looks nothing like Peter Weller or Robert Burke.

18660074.89d35f.jpg

18660075.c36d5d.jpg

can somebody post the face of the V1 or V2 hot toys robocop?
do the faces on those 2 look more like Peter Weller?

I have heard that the V3 helmet is removable and the V1 en V2 not, but the V1 and V2 look more like Weller? can somebody tell this?

If you remove the mast of the V1 it looks bad... but just the mouth area thats visible looks very good IMO and enough like Weller. The rest of the face is sculpted but I think thats just so its there if you want to look up his nose :lol

But I think all of the figures are the same body, but extra hand accessories for 2 and a different head and paint scheme as well as the jet-pack for 3. Basically 3 is the best value since you get all the stuff from the previous figures plus the jet-pack. But I don't like the Jet-pack, and the reveal head is kinda weak so I stuck with the original.

can somebody post the face of the V1 or V2 hot toys robocop?
do the faces on those 2 look more like Peter Weller?

I have heard that the V3 helmet is removable and the V1 en V2 not, but the V1 and V2 look more like Weller? can somebody tell this?

Those pics look allot like Weller to me. plus it is probably the closest we ever get to an Weller robocop without the helmet since nobody can get the likeness rights.

That's why I said it was wrong of the seller to mislead the buyer. I'm sure there are other collectors like myself who want the flight pack but not the Robo 3, and we're the ones who would've bid on the item. But the seller should've been honest so someone who wants Robo 3 doesn't get screwed.

If i buy the flightpack robo somebody from this board can have the flightpack (plus the gun-arm), either for free or a very small amount of money. I will pretend it didn't come with that laughable flightpack.

If i buy the flightpack robo somebody from this board can have the flightpack (plus the gun-arm), either for free or a very small amount of money. I will pretend it didn't come with that laughable flightpack.

I was thinking of buying the flight pack, and than look if I can do something about that "helmet being to high"-issue.
and if doesn't work I would buy the gun-arm version and put the flightpack on that one and sell the other...:rolleyes:

or just switch the heads, are the heads easily removeable afther they have been put on? (like with the predators)

so I ended up buying both: the V2 and the V3, so that I can use a V2 body with his Jet Pack...:chew

of course i will sell the V3 in the V2 box, so if people are intereseted...send me a PM!

I noticed on my RC flight pack that his helmet has very fine flecks on the helmet, kinda look like dust. Ive been asking around on the internet and ive been getting mixed response. Some said it was normal and some said its not. Check out the picture i posted. Just want a clear answer on this one.

I noticed on my RC flight pack that his helmet has very fine flecks on the helmet, kinda look like dust. Ive been asking around on the internet and ive been getting mixed response. Some said it was normal and some said its not. Check out the picture i posted. Just want a clear answer on this one.

Contact HT or whoever you bought yours from. It's a defect called paint "pitting". You should try to get that head exchanged.

where did you buy your robocop?

Back