Robocop 2014 figures by Jada Toys (pictures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like a mock-up and it's hard to see behind the watermark. But it doesn't look awful... well, I mean, as a toy. Not like I love the suit or anything.

I have to say I am nearing 20% interest in this reboot. I saw the older in the theatre, love it. Still watch it. Besides the fairly original idea, it has held up because of the graphic violence and profanity which gave it a sense of realism. Maybe it's I'm just a tad on the moody side today, but I think this will be a flop. The movie and the toys....IMO.

The original is irreplaceable. I really hope the studio takes a hit over this unneeded cashing in garbage.

With all the toys being released, I'm guessing this will be PG-13? If so, they clearly won't be targeting the fans of the original very strongly (as it was incredibly violent and brutal), and will be relying on some kind of brand recognition by little kids? Good luck with that, studio. Personally, I think you could have saved some money rebooting "Cyborg Cop" or just, you know, making your own generic cyborg cop movie instead of trying to loosely base this new film off the original.

With all the toys being released, I'm guessing this will be PG-13? If so, they clearly won't be targeting the fans of the original very strongly (as it was incredibly violent and brutal), and will be relying on some kind of brand recognition by little kids? Good luck with that, studio. Personally, I think you could have saved some money rebooting "Cyborg Cop" or just, you know, making your own generic cyborg cop movie instead of trying to loosely base this new film off the original.

It will be PG-13.:mad:

They were really going for TDK audience with that hideous suit. It's the batsuit minus the cape and cowl. And why did they give him a hand?

"We agreed on total body prosthesis. Now lose the arm."

Ah damnit, these are made by Jada Toys. I like their Halo stuff, and I don't want to see them get hit by a failing toyline. :(

yuk

seen the 3 movies, 4 tv movies & 22 tv live action episodes

but no desire to see this...

I would buy a disk of the cartoon though!

I was hoping that post-production would make the crappy design of the suit look better, but after seeing the leaked protos of the toy, it tells us that it's exactly what we're gonna get. Is it wrong to still hope for something good about this film?

I'm looking forward to the Death Wish reboot for children. They can replace the rape scenes with an interactive color by numbers.

Back