Jada Toys - Street Fighter line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dukefett

Super Freak
Reaction score
FXkLnSIXkAEP532

FXkLoJ1XoAADEsR

FXkLmkAXoAAkV1o

New Street Fighter line by Jada Toys will be first shown at SDCC next week.

Jada is slowly becoming quite the contender. Their Universal Monsters line was great.

Ryu and Fei Long are up for pre-order

Jada Toys Street Fighter II Ryu and Fei Long 6-Inch Action Figures

Steet-Fighter-00__scaled_800.jpg

Street-Fighter-03__scaled_600.jpg

jada-toys-Street-Fighter-II-Fei-Long-6-Inch-Action-Figure-17.webp

Street-Fighter-06__scaled_600.jpg

jada-toys-Street-Fighter-II-Fei-Long-6-Inch-Action-Figure-22.jpg

jada-toys-Street-Fighter-II-Ryu-6-Inch-Action-Figure-19.jpg

jada-toys-Street-Fighter-II-Ryu-6-Inch-Action-Figure-22.jpg

jada-toys-Street-Fighter-II-Ryu-6-Inch-Action-Figure-23.jpg

Also these guys have already been announced for wave 2...

file.php

file.php

file.php

AND an interview with the team lead showing off stretchy Dhalsim and saying that these should be available at retail stores!

With these looking so good and only being around $25, I'm thinking of holding off on the Storm Collectibles line. Now if they could only get a hold of the MK license...

Although I like these better than my Figuarts Street Fighter toys, my Ryu came with hair paint problems, as in the paint "disappeared" when I tried to wipe off the red paint that shouldn't be on top of his head. It's my first time experiencing paint that disappears when wiped with water and tissue. I hope I can get a replacement head. Fei Long's joints were extremely tight, if you rotated him from the waist, he would go back to his default position on his own! I had to fix it with silicone shock oil to loosen his waist joint.

Attachments

• JadaToysFiguarts.jpg
    JadaToysFiguarts.jpg
    305 KB · Views: 0
the initial PO batch of the Evil Ryu Comic Con Ex sold out fast, within a minute i think.

Luckily, Jada put up a second batch PO shipping in October.

I was there at 9am sharp. It showed SOLD OUT. I kept refreshing and by 9:02am I managed to get one in my cart. I waited in "line" to pay via Shop Pay. Suddenly I was kicked out because it was "SOLD OUT". Around 9:20am, there's a second batch of Evil Ryu being sold and this is my extremely glitchy experience in the video.

It's now 10:54am and Evil Ryu pre-orders are still up on Jada Toy's website.

I was there at 9am sharp. It showed SOLD OUT. I kept refreshing and by 9:02am I managed to get one in my cart. I waited in "line" to pay via Shop Pay. Suddenly I was kicked out because it was "SOLD OUT". Around 9:20am, there's a second batch of Evil Ryu being sold and this is my extremely glitchy experience in the video.

It's now 10:54am and Evil Ryu pre-orders are still up on Jada Toy's website.

I got mine. I freaked for a second when they sold out at 9:01. But then I went back at 9:30 and they were back.

Jada has a winner here! I'm going to be a bit selective on what I purchase, but these are awesome! I just wish they had toe joints.

Dxeb93B.jpg
Out of all sf2 toys jada is the most game accurate esp the portraits for ken. Wish they sell a full backdrop pack. Should have been included tbh.

Out of all sf2 toys jada is the most game accurate esp the portraits for ken. Wish they sell a full backdrop pack. Should have been included tbh.
I’m also loving that they’re all exclusively the USFII versions of the characters as well. I’m all in on this line along with the Mega Man figures as well.

Back