Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SIDESHOW LOTR GANDALF PF EXCLUSIVE PG

Awesome display of Saruman and Gandulf, especially with the framed map and sauron's finger in the middle. Defiantly iconic shots of the sideshow freaks forum of LOTR

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SIDESHOW LOTR GANDALF PF EXCLUSIVE PG

Great pictures Andy! But for me, Gandalf needs his hat on!

Yeah it is defineatly really well detailed from SS they put some love into that one, even his lovely locks.....

1.gif

:lol

That is pretty awesome, this could be a very expensive line to collect considering the scope of the source material.

Hey Dave :) Yea, that was the exact reason why I stopped myself from buying any LOTR pieces (despite it being one of my favourite movies) as I knew there were so many characters that I wanted and with my collection already spilling out the front door, I just couldn't afford to start collecting a new line :( However, I think just having Gandalf and Saruman really works :)

Omg you are going fast! Nice update Andy :clap

Thanks for the kind words Brian :) and much more still to come.... :thud:

U need to collect some of the other PF's from the LOTR line, berserker EX, Lurts, sauran, morgul lord. All so amazing.

Hey buddy, thanks for your comments :) As I mentioned in of the replies above, I really cant afford to start getting into another line such as LOTR due to just not having any more space plus I don't think I could afford some of the rarer pieces such as the Lurtz or Berzerker EX's...Gandalf and Saruman are pretty much all I need really :) However, if I was to choose another PF from the series then I'd like to get back Gollum...I actually owned him 2 years ago but then decided to sell him as a way of stopping me from buying any more from that line :lol :lol

Very nice update Andy.

Hey Tam, thanks buddy! :hi5:

Looks great my friend!! Gandalf is one of my Sideshow all time fav, got him from a fellow member here years ago (forgot his name). wait till you pair him with Saruman, you will be amazed buddy :)

Thanks again Hamaith :) your wise words of wisdom helped me acquire the Saruman PF EX so many thanks for that buddy :) Yea, the two together will go great I'm sure :)

Looks great Andy, I have found that sideshow put a lot of effort into their LOTRs statues. :rock

Great, very great acquisition my friend Andy ;)

Looks awesome and they look really good together . Congrats Andy :)

Nice touches on the Rhino statue. Those little finishes can make all the difference. Cheers.

Great score Andy! I have Gandalf too next to Aragon and they never gonna leave my collection. Great stuff

Awesome display of Saruman and Gandulf, especially with the framed map and sauron's finger in the middle. Defiantly iconic shots of the sideshow freaks forum of LOTR

Hey buddy :) While I'd love to say that epic display was mine, unfortunately it belongs to another fellow collector :( but that pic is what initially instigated my search for the two wizards so I'm glad I saw it when I did :)

Great pictures Andy! But for me, Gandalf needs his hat on!

Thanks Marc :hi5: and absolutely :exactly: the Gandalf Hat portrait is FTW!!!!! :rock

Yeah it is defineatly really well detailed from SS they put some love into that one, even his lovely locks.....

1.gif

:lol

:lol :lol great post as ever Andres :clap thanks for stopping by buddy :)

Looks great Andy, I have found that sideshow put a lot of effort into their LOTRs statues. :rock

Thanks Steve :) Yea, these LOTR statues really are high quality I must say :)

Great, very great acquisition my friend Andy ;)

Thanks my friend Adam :)

Looks awesome and they look really good together . Congrats Andy :)

Hey Matt, thanks for the feedback buddy :) Yea, I thought to myself that these two iconic characters would be ideal as a representation of one of my favourite movies as opposed to buying into the whole LOTR line :)

Nice touches on the Rhino statue. Those little finishes can make all the difference. Cheers.

Hey kev, thanks buddy :) Yea, those road markings and the tyre accessories are totally removable so its nice to have the option :)

Great score Andy! I have Gandalf too next to Aragon and they never gonna leave my collection. Great stuff

Hey Nick, congrats on an epic piece bro :clap Would love to see a pic of yours next to Aragorn :rock

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' SIDESHOW LOTR SARUMAN PF EXCLUSIVE

Hey Andy, loving the Gandalf the Grey pics :clap This is why I love coming back to your thread, your pics make each piece look so desirable, so much so that I want Gandalf and Saruman aswell :lol :lol

:lol thanks for the kind words buddy :) it's funny cos that's how I ended up buying the Gandalf and Saruman PF's which was by seeing a fellow collectors pic shown below :lol :lol that's what I love about this hobby :rock

91dc002efebb8385cf6cc7ebcaa8215f.jpg

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' SIDESHOW LOTR SARUMAN PF EXCLUSIVE

Hey guys, so here's the first of my 4 proposed modifications that I'll be working on for my Captain America Premium Format by Sideshow Collectibles, two of which are now complete...these will include the war torn flag on pole switch out hand, the switch out hand gun (by casting the removable handgun from his holster) as shown here :)

a34bfa896a1e593c6779924569566f8c.jpg

As for the completed mods, I've now customised the shield to be freed from the left hand and thus placing the shield on his back for that killer Captain America Allied Charge pose :) Hope you like it guys :)

dc7d0908a1a3397cd0d804d949164dd5.jpg

ff9d60a7af00896e36fbeddd88dc982e.jpg

23b8ee42bc18af0ed4e6e79b684fc6c3.jpg

17607ad0299c82d4f6a3f64d70d6bf29.jpg

780cbe8c402b2f6efc5d2da3ce88e211.jpg

4dbf827b987808b35c738f08422a404d.jpg

b64f926504c875af5c5f872a318fc10e.jpg

64f724350c2d0444114ca1b7aeb64871.jpg

And finally, I've sent my Kite Shield to get customised a 3rd time :lol :lol this time with raised stars aswell as panelling to the stripes to give the shield more depth. Here's a pic :)

f52fc83db440a3010fbe7a8f4b3b8823.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SIDESHOW CAPTAIN AMERICA PF MODIFICAT

Loving those vintage photos of Cap:clap:clap:clap

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SIDESHOW CAPTAIN AMERICA PF MODIFICAT

Awesome job my friend ;)

Looks great Andy. Always liked Cap with the shield on his back :)

Back