Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC KEATON BATMAN PF EXCLUSIVE PG707

Great pics and great quick review!
SOTY contender here for sure!!!

Hope you fixed the issues on your one Marc...but yea, without doubt a definite contender buddy! :rock

Yeah Keaton looks superb, I so happy SS did him justice. I wish I could have got him too. Also that black widow you added to the diorama looks amazing man. Great work as usual :clap

Thanks Andre :) always appreciate your kind words bro :1-1: but why didn't you get Keaton? :dunno :(

Yo Andy, the Avengers set up is impressive! Batman looks cool too! Not too long until P1S Optimus Prime now :)

Hey Ben, thanks for comments brother :hi5: Yea, Optimus is a biggie for us right! :exactly: its gonna be awesome! Trust me, when I opened up Megatron for the first time and laid eyes on my first Prime 1 piece, I knew instantly that this company were on a whole new level...Prime is supposed to be even better! :thud:

Def one of SS better pieces released in a while. Really cool pick up. Love the hanging magnetic bats :) That avengers set up is a bit special :)

Those hanging bats are so cool Matt :exactly: a really nice touch and would loved to have seen more of them if i'm honest. Think there are 3 in total but are displayed round the back so its not always visible depending on how you have the statue displayed...nevertheless, Sideshow really did well overall on this piece :)

Terrific pick-up, Andy. I have the Keaton Bats too, and I gotta say that it's my favorite of all my Sideshow PFs so far. I soon as I saw the first youtube review, I hit the purchase button. Collectors definitely don't wanna miss out on this one. Congratulations, man!

Yea, saw your pics of Facebook Steven :clap congrats buddy! :hi5: definitely a must PF for all Batman fans or those who collect movie statues :)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' SIDESHOW RHINO COMIQUETTE EXCLUSIVE

im just wondering, you have one of the largest collections i have seen with many extremly expensive pieces, are you extremley wealthy? trust fund baby? really good job (doctor making 250 k a year )

or are you 50 k in credit card debt like me? lol

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' SIDESHOW RHINO COMIQUETTE EXCLUSIVE

Andy, Avengers are AWESOME!!! Drooling really hard, not sure about 1:4 Batman thought. But cool LED setup, as usual!

-Santi

im just wondering, you have one of the largest collections i have seen with many extremly expensive pieces, are you extremley wealthy? trust fund baby? really good job (doctor making 250 k a year )

or are you 50 k in credit card debt like me? lol

:lol :lol I'd say I'm more like 100K in debt!!! :horror ;)

Nah, I'm just an average Joe when it comes to monthly salaries :( I wish I was rich! lol...but I do make sure I can finance this hobby by selling various pieces of my collection from time to time in order to stay active in the game so to speak. However, I'm getting to the point now where I pretty much like everything I have and just don't want to let anything else go :( so sooner or later the time will come when I can no longer fund this amazing hobby and will be forced to retire with what I have. Then one day, my son will hopefully share the same passion as me and continue where I left off ;) after all, every single piece I'm left with will one day be all his :)

P.S. by the way bro, gonna post some pics soon of my 1/6 Hot Toy Avengers Hawkeye which will be added with the others in my Avengers Diorama :) Hawkeye is by far one of my favourite Hot Toys figures that I've had the pleasure of owning! Now I can see why its so expensive on the secondary market! :horror but I'm so glad I went with adding both him and Black Widow to the set as they truly make a massive difference to the whole display with the whole team together :rock

Just waiting for my spare base from Paulo which should be despatched next week :)

Nah, I'm just an average Joe when it comes to monthly salaries :( I wish I was rich! lol...but I do make sure I can finance this hobby by selling various pieces of my collection from time to time in order to stay active in the game so to speak. However, I'm getting to the point now where I pretty much like everything I have and just don't want to let anything else go :( so sooner or later the time will come when I can no longer fund this amazing hobby and will be forced to retire with what I have. Then one day, my son will hopefully share the same passion as me and continue where I left off ;) after all, every single piece I'm left with will one day be all his :)

P.S. by the way bro, gonna post some pics soon of my 1/6 Hot Toy Avengers Hawkeye which will be added with the others in my Avengers Diorama :) Hawkeye is by far one of my favourite Hot Toys figures that I've had the pleasure of owning! Now I can see why its so expensive on the secondary market! :horror but I'm so glad I went with adding both him and Black Widow to the set as they truly make a massive difference to the whole display with the whole team together :rock

Just waiting for my spare base from Paulo which should be despatched next week :)

how much is a extra base?, I think im fine with just adding loki to fight thor,

Im still waiting on thor, frickin slow brazil shipping...once mine is all set up Ill show you the pics

if anything I will get hawkeye hottoys and black widow from avengers aou

Andy, Avengers are AWESOME!!! Drooling really hard, not sure about 1:4 Batman thought. But cool LED setup, as usual!

-Santi

Hey Rafa, good to hear from you brother :) The Avengers display is actually one of my favourite pieces in my collection and its about to get a whole lot more crazy now that I've added Black Widow and Hawkeye to complete the team :)

Sad to hear your not a fan of the Keaton Batman :( any reason why you don't like the PF bro?

how much is a extra base?, I think im fine with just adding loki to fight thor,

Im still waiting on thor, frickin slow brazil shipping...once mine is all set up Ill show you the pics

if anything I will get hawkeye hottoys and black widow from avengers aou

Well Paulo is getting me a damaged Captain America diorama set (so wont be paying the full price due to the damage) and i'll just be using that base for my Hawkeye which will work out really well for completing the display so that they are all in sync with the same bases :)

By the way, did I send you my email address for you to send me your display pics? I'm sure I sent them via PM :dunno

Never got the pm. Send me it. I took a pic last night with ground drop. Looks very good. Just waiting on loki and thor to complete the set.

Hawkeye is a beautiful figure by Hot Toys. Love it. You're not an average joe:)

Never got the pm. Send me it. I took a pic last night with ground drop. Looks very good. Just waiting on loki and thor to complete the set.

Hey Sean, thanks for the pics buddy!!! WOW!!! I love your set up!!! :clap Especially what you used for the floor! That road layout is great....where did you get that from by the way?

Hawkeye is a beautiful figure by Hot Toys. Love it. You're not an average joe:)

Hey Dave :) Yea, not the biggest 1/6 Figure fan but I already owned the DX09 89 Keaton Bats Figure and the Christopher Reeve Superman Figure (arguably 2 of Hot Toys best figures) so I already knew how addictive they can be in terms of realism and super likeness to the actual character....but wowsers!!! On Hawkeye they totally nailed Jeremy's likeness and the poses you can get out of him are endless! I think you'll like the pose I eventually went with to help blend him in with my other 1/6 Avengers Diorama ;) Also added Black Widow to the set a few weeks which you can see a few pages back and she's another great figure :)

this is where i come to just escape life..and see the maddest collection like ever..you should make a nice glossy catalogue andy..i'd buy one!..congrats on the 89' bats...looks tops :woo

this is where i come to just escape life..and see the maddest collection like ever..you should make a nice glossy catalogue andy..i'd buy one!..congrats on the 89' bats...looks tops :woo

I'd buy one too...LOVE looking!!

I'd buy one too...LOVE looking!!

That's really kind guys and the great feedback is sincerely appreciated :1-1: it my absolute pleasure to share with all of my friends parts of much collection :) and Cylon...trust me bro...things are about to get a lot hotter in here :lol I've got some crazy projects coming soon ;)

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' SIDESHOW RHINO COMIQUETTE EXCLUSIVE

Hi guys, really happy to have picked up a piece that I wanted as soon as the EX sold out :( at the time it was released, I still wasn't sure about whether to commit and by the time I'd decided, it was gone :( So i was totally stoked to have the opportunity of picking up the Rhino Comiquette Exclusive from a fellow collector about a month ago and the wait was definately worth it :)

The piece is absolutely huge and the detailing on the Rhino skin texture was expertly done by Sideshow. To be fair, it really is one of the best renditions of Rhino that I've seen in statue form and is the perfect display companion to either the Spiderman PF or Spidey Comiquette.

So the Exclusive comes with two alternate change of portraits. Both have different facial sculpts which is a nice touch as each of the portraits gives the whole piece a different look. My favourite being the Exclusive head which is the one that includes the Rhino ears...a small detail but one which really completes the Rhino look in my opinion. The Regular portrait on the other hand looks more true to the comic look and this sculpt is also a great choice of display.

The base is simplistic, similar to the original Hulk PF but sometimes simple is a good thing...however, it just wouldn't be me if I just left things alone :lol :lol so I designed some removable decal road markings and added a few props (wheels) ;) to the display to give it that personal touch :)

Only negative points I can give this piece would be the fact that it's as hollow and light like an eggshell :( now although this would bother some, for me personally I see it like this...while I love a piece to be solid, you can't really see how much something weighs unless you lift it up...so when it's on display the weight issue shouldn't really come into it cos it's not like your going to be bench pressing your statues!! :lol Yes, it would be great to have a solid piece but it's not a deal breaker in this case :)

So here he is guys, the Rhino Comiquette Exclusive by Sideshow Collectibles :)

5a2941fdde4b7ce77f0ba66fb49bf266.jpg

b76d941f8516f985782f931282102af4.jpg

069cce6a248f3c7ed95c0c09184f9de3.jpg

23c9071ccbb2f90a1b67a6a6b71707e0.jpg

a16a885cb3d0a23cc5e2099c39daadeb.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SIDESHOW RHINO COMIQUETTE EXCLUSIVE

Congrats on picking up Rhino! I agree 100% with your review. Awesome piece and it being hollow doesn't matter to me.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SIDESHOW RHINO COMIQUETTE EXCLUSIVE

Big congrats my friend Andy ;)

Really nice statue Andy congrats :)

Hi Andy,

Nice new pieces you have in your awesome collection!!!

Always loved that Rhino! Congrats for adding him to your collection Andy!

Back