Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SARUMAN PREMIUM FORMAT EXCLUSIVE PG 7

Another awesome piece you got there! That Saruman is killing with its perfection! Love the look!!!
But where's Gandalf? Those two needs to be together!

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SARUMAN PREMIUM FORMAT EXCLUSIVE PG 7

Just awesome update my friend ;)

Everything is awesome, man. I love the weathering on Cap's shield in particular. Perfection.

Yes seen this saruman , really nice piece. Love how they did the fabric on this. shield looks awesome too :)

Congrats on Saruman PF Andy! He looks great, especially by Sideshow's standards these days. Unfortunately, Sideshow lost me on the LOTR line with all of their long delays and not doing the main characters in PF form. I am a completist. :lol

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SARUMAN PREMIUM FORMAT EXCLUSIVE ...

Oh cool, looks great.

The Saruman Premium Format figure is one of Sideshow's best figures to date as the paint job on the flesh is not plane like a lot of sideshow pieces but very colorful and this EX feature just makes it look even more amazing. Congrats man ;)

Hey Steve, thanks for the comments buddy :) Yea, the Saruman and Gandalf PF's are pretty awesome to be fair...too awesome to not have as I was desperate to stay away from the LOTR line :( Looking back in hindsight, I paid a little more than I would've liked for the Gandalf PF Exclusive...especially as i'll be most likely displaying him with the regular head :slap but in the grand scheme of things, I'm really stoked to have both of them in the collection :)

Awesome new pics of Saruman dude, my Saruman ex should arrive Friday, it's getting closer and closer

Thanks buddy :) looking forward to your pics then :hi5: other than the Gollum PF, which I previously owned many a blue moon ago, I haven't really seen any of the other pieces from the LOTR line but I can safely say that Saruman will take some beating! ;)

Another awesome piece you got there! That Saruman is killing with its perfection! Love the look!!!
But where's Gandalf? Those two needs to be together!

Hey Marc, thanks buddy :) Gandalf is back in his box already! :lol :lol Luckily, Saruman is still on display as I'm using the polysterene inserts from his box to hold up my Doom LSF!!! :lol :lol

This pic is for you Marc ;)

cf275e2c2448b0a015440d95d7a049f3.jpg

Just awesome update my friend ;)

Thanks my friend Adam :clap

Awesome get Andy. Congrats!

Thanks for stopping by Tam and thanks for your kind words :)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SARUMAN PREMIUM FORMAT EXCLUSIVE ...

Everything is awesome, man. I love the weathering on Cap's shield in particular. Perfection.

Hi Michael, thanks for the comments brother :) Yea, really happy with the way the Cap shield turned out :) So much credit must go to James Tce who was the guy that did this amazing job for me :)

Bravo, dude!!!

Thanks Chris :clap

Yes seen this saruman , really nice piece. Love how they did the fabric on this. shield looks awesome too :)

Thanks again Matt :) appreciate your feedback buddy

Congrats on Saruman PF Andy! He looks great, especially by Sideshow's standards these days. Unfortunately, Sideshow lost me on the LOTR line with all of their long delays and not doing the main characters in PF form. I am a completist. :lol

:lol Hey Mikey, good to hear from you bro :) Yea, I wasn't planning on getting involved with the LOTR license and infact I sold my Gollum PF back in the day just to stop myself from getting further involved :lol but when I saw the two wizards (Gandalf and Saruman) displayed alongside each other, I could no longer resist and managed to bag them both within of week of each other and now that I have them inhand I have to say that I'm so glad I have them :)

It has certainly been a while (once again) but it's kind of like holding off a favorite shown to avoid breaks and for the new season to begin. :lol

It was the best I could do. :lol

Alright Andy, let me say you have a ton of sweet goodies in the last few months, and it was a blast to see and comment on them brother! :rock :hi5:

Now to go to work! :lol
Love the progress made by Wolverine, first off. Love the growl facial, and it certainly comes off with a badass vibe. I certainly love the look, and no doubt it will look (or does look [present tense] :lol)! Another thing I absolutely love is the paint work. Especially on the mouth region. Haven't see a great paint work on a human face in a while, especially one that isn't a female (we know the award goes to Black Widow GG! :rock)

As for Iron Man, holy moly guacamole. That is one sexy ass Battle Damage suit. I love the lighting and love the whole dio! Nice snag on this one brother! :rock
Congrats on getting this epic XM piece. Really looks great, especially loving the Pepper Potts HS! :hi5:

AS it's way out of my budget, I'll have to stick with SS. :lol

Getting any other XM pieces? A lot of great ones! :naughty
DM really did a ****ing sick job on the cape, I saved this photo to my laptop, I love this cape! :love :hi5:

RobertoBagg10 said:
Love, Love, ****ING LOVE the base! Nice color scheme, absolutely stunning, and the HS turned out really well. HOw is the brightness? I was thinking about eventually getting mine done, or making a new custom HS. Really love Supes! :rock

I bet this was a ***** to put together. :lol

It looks huge, like you mentioned, I am a bit of a skeptic of Prime 1, and while they are pricey for me to go for anyways, I still have yet to see one of their pieces in hand. The turtles look cool, just need that IH view. Optimus also looks great, but 2K is definitely out of my budget. Glad to see this came out to your liking! :hi5:
A HUGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEE difference! I'd honestly go with the Mark VII from XM, I really love that base. But this is fantastic, hopefully XM makes a Rescue PF. ;)

Are you getting any of the SS IM pieces? I was thinking about going for the PF available ones, but I'd imagine the Mark I will be rather difficult to hunt. But should be sick none the less! :thud:
Honestly, Iron Man is the only great looking one! :gah: I know blasphemy! :slap

Cap and Hulk have some very solid looking paint job - as in thickness- and Thor's cape. Overall the dio just looking really ****ing bad ass! I agree, Widow and Hawkeye should have made an appearance in all honesty. I was thinking about getting some AoU Hot Toys to make some sick Avengers action!

:gah:

My Wallet! It's burning! :panic: :lol
Not a huge Keaton fan (probably cause I never really saw them in comparison to Nolan) but this does look good. I really like that last pic. The LEDs look fantastic! Now, I love Pfieffer so I can get behind that. :lol

Cool grab on this, maybe SS will release Joker soon? :huh

Hopefully Catwoman happens! :impatient::lol

Cool piece brother! :hi5:

I need this! :gah:

The wheel makes a huge difference, it's very sexy in a beastly way. :rotfl

Maybe some pics of this with your symbiote Spidey comi would break the internet? :monkey3

Now off to eBay to find this! :chase :lol
I love me the films and books, but I can't really talk about LoTR without sounding dumb. :lol

Looks good! :clap

Love the pieces, and certainly would be fantastic had SS made the other wizards. A shame really. :(

Congrats on getting the conversion and finding that Gandalf. :horror

I especially like the map! :wave
I told you this thread would ruin my colon. :slap :lol

Seriouisly, I cannot wait to see some more Cap mods. They look fantastic, and wonderful to display. Really hope SS would make a mirroring IM to go with as a CW piece! :thud:

Now, that being said, I will never come back here as these mods are making me far more jealous than usual. :pfft: :lol

Just Kidding.:monkey3
:thud::thud::thud::love:thud::thud::thud:
*sigh*

How much? :lol

Really liking the weathered look, like I mentioned in the cap thread, really loved all your shield customs, but I have to say that this tops all of the previous entries. Looks good, can't wait to see it on Cap! :rock
Dr Doom Legendary Scale Figure....pics coming soon....

7d7e8678fd7870c7d40558f7e0b7f5ae.jpg
I am waiting. :impatient:

:lol

You've heard me before, and I'll say again Andy, this thread hurts my bank. :lol

Looks cool, wish we had far more masked collectibles. :(

But this does lessen the blow! :D
Like I said before, I can't say anything about LoTR, except that they look great. :rotfl:lol

Saruman looks good, and I'd imagine looks fantastic with Gandalf on the side! :rock

Some seriously cool grabs on this one, brother! :hi5:

I can't wait to see a few more updates coming. Now to go to the bathroom, that took a while. :lol

Til the next badass update! :duff :wave

Saruman looks amazing! im not big lotr fan but this is really great pieces, congrats

Amazing addition in Saruman Andy, massive congratz! :clap btw, just seen your Dr Doom LSF pics on Facebook and OMG!!! Hands down the best thing I have ever seen :thud: that statue is phenomenal mate and you must be on cloud 9! Lucky bastard and I hate you ;) :lol :lol

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' SIDESHOW'S DR DOOM LSF PICS

It has certainly been a while (once again) but it's kind of like holding off a favorite shown to avoid breaks and for the new season to begin. :lol

It was the best I could do. :lol

Alright Andy, let me say you have a ton of sweet goodies in the last few months, and it was a blast to see and comment on them brother! :rock :hi5:

Now to go to work! :lol

Love the progress made by Wolverine, first off. Love the growl facial, and it certainly comes off with a badass vibe. I certainly love the look, and no doubt it will look (or does look [present tense] :lol)! Another thing I absolutely love is the paint work. Especially on the mouth region. Haven't see a great paint work on a human face in a while, especially one that isn't a female (we know the award goes to Black Widow GG! :rock)

As for Iron Man, holy moly guacamole. That is one sexy ass Battle Damage suit. I love the lighting and love the whole dio! Nice snag on this one brother! :rock

Congrats on getting this epic XM piece. Really looks great, especially loving the Pepper Potts HS! :hi5:

AS it's way out of my budget, I'll have to stick with SS. :lol

Getting any other XM pieces? A lot of great ones! :naughty

DM really did a ****ing sick job on the cape, I saved this photo to my laptop, I love this cape! :love :hi5:

Love, Love, ****ING LOVE the base! Nice color scheme, absolutely stunning, and the HS turned out really well. HOw is the brightness? I was thinking about eventually getting mine done, or making a new custom HS. Really love Supes! :rock

I bet this was a ***** to put together. :lol

It looks huge, like you mentioned, I am a bit of a skeptic of Prime 1, and while they are pricey for me to go for anyways, I still have yet to see one of their pieces in hand. The turtles look cool, just need that IH view. Optimus also looks great, but 2K is definitely out of my budget. Glad to see this came out to your liking! :hi5:

A HUGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEE difference! I'd honestly go with the Mark VII from XM, I really love that base. But this is fantastic, hopefully XM makes a Rescue PF. ;)

Are you getting any of the SS IM pieces? I was thinking about going for the PF available ones, but I'd imagine the Mark I will be rather difficult to hunt. But should be sick none the less! :thud:

Honestly, Iron Man is the only great looking one! :gah: I know blasphemy! :slap

Cap and Hulk have some very solid looking paint job - as in thickness- and Thor's cape. Overall the dio just looking really ****ing bad ass! I agree, Widow and Hawkeye should have made an appearance in all honesty. I was thinking about getting some AoU Hot Toys to make some sick Avengers action!

:gah:

My Wallet! It's burning! :panic: :lol

Not a huge Keaton fan (probably cause I never really saw them in comparison to Nolan) but this does look good. I really like that last pic. The LEDs look fantastic! Now, I love Pfieffer so I can get behind that. :lol

Cool grab on this, maybe SS will release Joker soon? :huh

Hopefully Catwoman happens! :impatient::lol

Cool piece brother! :hi5:

I need this! :gah:

The wheel makes a huge difference, it's very sexy in a beastly way. :rotfl

Maybe some pics of this with your symbiote Spidey comi would break the internet? :monkey3

Now off to eBay to find this! :chase :lol

I love me the films and books, but I can't really talk about LoTR without sounding dumb. :lol

Looks good! :clap

Love the pieces, and certainly would be fantastic had SS made the other wizards. A shame really. :(

Congrats on getting the conversion and finding that Gandalf. :horror

I especially like the map! :wave

I told you this thread would ruin my colon. :slap :lol

Seriouisly, I cannot wait to see some more Cap mods. They look fantastic, and wonderful to display. Really hope SS would make a mirroring IM to go with as a CW piece! :thud:

Now, that being said, I will never come back here as these mods are making me far more jealous than usual. :pfft: :lol

Just Kidding.:monkey3

:thud::thud::thud::love:thud::thud::thud:

*sigh*

How much? :lol

Really liking the weathered look, like I mentioned in the cap thread, really loved all your shield customs, but I have to say that this tops all of the previous entries. Looks good, can't wait to see it on Cap! :rock

I am waiting. :impatient:

:lol

You've heard me before, and I'll say again Andy, this thread hurts my bank. :lol

Looks cool, wish we had far more masked collectibles. :(

But this does lessen the blow! :D

Like I said before, I can't say anything about LoTR, except that they look great. :rotfl:lol

Saruman looks good, and I'd imagine looks fantastic with Gandalf on the side! :rock

Some seriously cool grabs on this one, brother! :hi5:

I can't wait to see a few more updates coming. Now to go to the bathroom, that took a while. :lol

Til the next badass update! :duff :wave

OMG Carlos!!!! :thud: :thud: how do you expect me to reply to all of that?! :lol:lol

Welcome back anyway :wave I hope you have been saving your money since the last time you visited :lol anyway, as ever, thanks for all your great feedback my friend :) very kind indeed. I should have some new pics coming soon on the Captain America modifications (including the flag hand) so stay tuned for those :) The shield is a fantastic mod, one of the best I've ever been involved with and the artist who made it for me (James Tce) deserves a heck of a lot of credit and his work is phenomenal! Again, i'll be posting pics of the shield on the PF very shortly too :)

As for my XM Iron Man MK42, that piece has now been sold :( As fantastic as it looked, I just couldn't get to grips with the piece not having a light up feature and for me personally, an Iron Man collectible needs to have lights! I also have the XM MKVII 1/4 scale statue on pre order also and that doesn't have lights either :( so I'm now thinking whether to wait until it arrives inhand before selling it just incase :dunno still not sure yet...

But going back to the MK42, I was really impressed with the new production pics posted by Sideshow and I also had that one on pre order also so in the end I think I made the right decision selling the XM version ;)

As for my other XM pre orders, well I've locked on their Thor piece, which looks incredible I must say! Plus I'm also ready to PO all of their Spidey related statues such as Daredevil, Doctor Octupus and hopefully Spiderman himself :) but the last PO I made with XM was for their eagerly awaited and highly talked about 1/6 scale X-Men Diorama which is going to look totally amazing!

Anyway brother, my next update will a big one which I'm sure your going to love! Its my Doctor Doom LSF pics and let me tell you, this piece totally blew my mind! :rock

However, for a sneaky peek I also have some pics of Doom on my Instagram account ;) just click on the Instagram icon under my username :rock

Saruman looks amazing! im not big lotr fan but this is really great pieces, congrats

Thanks my friend :hi5: hope your well :)

Last edited:
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' SIDESHOW'S DR DOOM LSF PICS

Wow, wow and wow. Looks amazing. very detail and nice new photos. You know your collection amazing :) :) :clap :clap Congrats.

Amazing addition in Saruman Andy, massive congratz! :clap btw, just seen your Dr Doom LSF pics on Facebook and OMG!!! Hands down the best thing I have ever seen :thud: that statue is phenomenal mate and you must be on cloud 9! Lucky bastard and I hate you ;) :lol :lol

:lol :lol great post brother :clap those Doom pics are coming up very soon :) wait until you see my pics of my new half scale G1 Optimus Prime statue!!!! :lol I think you might end up blocking me! :(

Wow, wow and wow. Looks amazing. very detail and nice new photos. You know your collection amazing :) :) :clap :clap Congrats.

Thanks for your kind words my friend :) much appreciated as always

I love what you did with cap. Make mine too Andy :)

Amazing updates Andy. It has been over a month since I last visited freaks forum. Glad to see you have some really nice additions.

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' SIDESHOW'S DR DOOM LSF PICS

I love what you did with cap. Make mine too Andy :)

Thanks Angelica :) I actually love the look of having the Shield on his back...give it a more dynamic and explosive feel to it

7070e7f6e410ad35d4d5c49daf5af06f.jpg

However, not that I've just received the new custom James Tce kite shield, I cant see myself using the round shield anymore lol and I never thought I'd ever be saying that ;)

Amazing updates Andy. It has been over a month since I last visited freaks forum. Glad to see you have some really nice additions.

Hey Yoga, great to have you back my friend and thank so you so much for the kind words :)

Very great update my friend Andy ;)

Nice photos and detail figure. Congrats. :clap

Back