Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SIDESHOW CAPTAIN AMERICA PF MODIFICAT

Nice mods on the Cap PF Andy! Make a great looking piece even better. Congrats!

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SIDESHOW CAPTAIN AMERICA PF MODIFICAT

Great new mod Andy, but Cap need his shield ;)

Nice mods on the Cap PF Andy! Make a great looking piece even better. Congrats!

Hey Mike, thanks bro :) Yea, the shield on the back, in my opinion, makes the whole piece look even more dynamic :)

:clap :lol :clap nice one Andre :)

Great new mod Andy, but Cap need his shield ;)

Lol thanks Marc...but he has his shield...just on his back ;)

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SIDESHOW CAPTAIN AMERICA PF MODIF...

Coming soon guys....my Wolverine LSF custom portraits!!!!!! :horror

b44464351769dbafb4b8796f52859853.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SIDESHOW WOLVERINE LSF CUSTOM PORTRAI

Those look sick. :lecture

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SIDESHOW WOLVERINE LSF CUSTOM PORTRAI

Just AWESOME my friend WOW!

Mods look great Andy on Cap, can't wait to see the kite shield mod as the normal mod shield looks great! :rock

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SIDESHOW WOLVERINE LSF CUSTOM POR...

Mods look great Andy on Cap, can't wait to see the kite shield mod as the normal mod shield looks great! :rock

Thanks Steve :) the modded shield is now complete so just waiting for it to arrive inhand via Malaysia :)

d6ff46b851449b32f0e484e60d3ae691.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SIDESHOW WOLVERINE LSF CUSTOM POR...

Oh my!! :thud: 3 custom heads for the LSF :horror they look better than the original one that came with the statue and I love it :love

Thanks Steve :) the modded shield is now complete so just waiting for it to arrive inhand via Malaysia :)

Andy, you are just on another planet with your custom stuff. Nothing with you surprises me anymore as you just abt have everything and anything :lol but that custom Captain America shield is just unreal :bow

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SIDESHOW CAPTAIN AMERICA PF MODIF...

1 and 2 are so similar, why did you get both? I do like #2 better though and #3 is very cool, but would look at of place without the rest of the suit being battle damaged. You should just get a second LSF and have a brown battle damaged version.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SIDESHOW CAPTAIN AMERICA PF MODIF...

Oh my!! :thud: 3 custom heads for the LSF :horror they look better than the original one that came with the statue and I love it :love

Andy, you are just on another planet with your custom stuff. Nothing with you surprises me anymore as you just abt have everything and anything :lol but that custom Captain America shield is just unreal :bow

:lol thanks so much for the kind comments my friend :) Yea, I'm so fortunate to know so many talented customizers and painters that are able to help me...having the chance to change or add something to a piece in my collection gives this hobby a whole new level of excitement for me :)

1 and 2 are so similar, why did you get both? I do like #2 better though and #3 is very cool, but would look at of place without the rest of the suit being battle damaged. You should just get a second LSF and have a brown battle damaged version.

Hey buddy, thanks for you feedback :) Well, the first custom Wolverine head (with clenched teeth) was originally my idea as I wanted something a little different and more typical of a Wolverine look for my LSF so I took my idea to the guy that's customised all these portraits (Alvaro Stuardo) and he did a great job on bringing the idea to life. The open mouth version was again something that I'd asked Alvaro to look into and again he pulled off a great sculpt...the 3rd Battle Damage portrait was totally Alvaro's idea as he wanted to experiment with different looks I guess. However, I do agree that for the Battle Damaged head to work then you would indeed need to rough the suit up a bit. I'm just getting it to have it on display alongside the statue rather than actually use it :lol as for the fully sculpted Brown Wolverine, its a superb custom effort but personally I'm just not a huge fan of that version :( the original LSF is just perfect as it is and those custom heads just add to it in my opinion :)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'PICS COMING SOON' DR DOOM LEGENDARY SCALE STATUE

Love your LOTR display and sweet update mod on your Cap.

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'PICS COMING SOON' DR DOOM LEGENDARY SCALE STATUE

Hey guys, just wanted to post up some pics of my Saruman Premium Format Exclusive which I received a few weeks ago now. Totally blown away by this amazing piece and so glad that I caught the Exclusive on the WL when I did cos after seeing him inhand, I think I would have regretted not getting it. Now that I have Saruman, my LOTR display is complete alongside the recently acquired Gandalf PF...these two really make for an awesome display and I would certainly recommend getting either or both of these amazing pieces for anyone that is on the fence :)

Like with Gandalf, the Saruman Premium Format consists of some incredible tailoring in regards to the mixed media concept and has to be up there with the best of them such as the original Red Skull PF, the Commander PF from GI Joe, and so on....

The Exclusive feature is the switch out hand as opposed to the regular hand holding the light up Palantir...both make for great display options but as cool as the light feature is, I love how the EX hand just makes the overall look of the piece appear to be more menacing and I like that cos that's how I remember Saruman from the movie :) Moving on to the likeness and Sideshow have proved once again how well they can nail a piece! The sculpt of Christopher Lee is pure perfection, just like it was on Sideshow's Count Dooku Premium Format from a few years back...really is breathtaking!

So here he is guys...the Saruman Premium Format Exclusive by Sideshow Collectibles :wave

2ca1ecf864bfaaa8ef18744689942a49.jpg

376344a85dc82b1fdb3801ea21373eeb.jpg

898e651df7c099dbf81bc4154cdfcdb1.jpg

7a32fb8a7c30b1da2bcf8bff37acd61f.jpg

2bd9c77c995876e780655a39c171da12.jpg

81805e6f861b11c403f3745704630cbd.jpg

35491ac9f5650164c0ebdf7e6e64e6a7.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SIDESHOW WOLVERINE LSF CUSTOM POR...

Oh cool, looks great.

The Saruman Premium Format figure is one of Sideshow's best figures to date as the paint job on the flesh is not plane like a lot of sideshow pieces but very colorful and this EX feature just makes it look even more amazing. Congrats man ;)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SARUMAN PREMIUM FORMAT EXCLUSIVE PG 7

Awesome new pics of Saruman dude, my Saruman ex should arrive Friday, it's getting closer and closer

Back