Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* IRON MAN MKVI LSB EYE MODIFICATION PG

Some more comparison pics...

ne3etyde.jpg

eru9enu2.jpg

Great job my friend ;)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* IRON MAN MKVI LSB EYE MODIFICATION PG

Very AWESOME my friend Roberto !

Thanks so much Darth :hi5:

Did you see that buddy?

I did indeed my friend and all I have to say is 3 words!!!! BRING IT ON!!! :rock

I never noticed the issue with the eyes but the mod makes a huge difference.

Thanks for the feedback Dave :clap

Indeed a cool improvement!! :rock

Thanks Serg :1-1:

Impressive mod, A-Rod.

Perhaps more impressive though is how you did a 45 minute mod in half an hour :panic:

Now THAT'S time management!

Impressive mod, A-Rod.

Perhaps more impressive though is how you did a 45 minute mod in half an hour :panic:

Now THAT'S time management!

:lol :lol i thought that would impress you my lord...:devil

Nah, what i meant was the actual mod took half hour plus a further 15 mins for the paint to dry before i could remove the masking tape :wink1: nevertheless, a good spot Chace :exactly:

Thanks for the kind words pal :hi5:

That's a great new IM piece to add to your already HUGE IM collection & that's a nice mod there buddy.

Can't wait to hear your comments when your LSF VII & Doom arrive

Finally caught up with everything man. I can now see why you were chasing the LOD bust man. That is truly the most epic bust I have ever seen! Great character and a great piece that truly does justice to him, WOW!!

Interesting MOD on IM too. I never realised the differenance before and now I can't wait to go back and have a look but you're exactly right it makes him look much more aggressive and ****ing badass lol!! Now GET TO WORK on that Arc reactor before I get whiplash onto you!!

ironman-whiplash-o.gif

Really impressive work Andy. The details of IM is quite damn good. Congrats. :clap

Looks great Andy. I wouldn't have the nerve but it came out looking awesome. Congrats

Hi James :) thanks for the kind comments buddy :clap it certainly needed a steady hand but somehow I scraped through :lol :lol

very brave,and a very very good job andy..keep this up and you'll be getting orders for some custom work.

Thanks Chris :hi5: not too long for you now buddy...I can hear the pitter patter of tiny feet...little brucey feet!!! :lol :lol

Just had a chance to go through some of your collection Andy, and all I can say is wow!!

So kind Steve, really appreciate your visit and for the great comments buddy...come back anytime :wave

Attention to details is what makes a statue stand apart. IM is no wuss, so you did good buddy!!

Hey Alex, thanks a lot bro :1-1: yep, couldn't agree more buddy...detail is key, especially when it comes to the Arc Reactor being the right way up :lol that's next on the agenda so fingers crossed for a smooth fix although something tells me that it wont be :panic:

Looks way better now Andy!! You've a pair of ba*** :lol

I'm impatient to see what are you going to do with the ARC reactor! :yess:

Nice work on the IM LSB. Both versions look good, but the black outlines make the eyes pop a little more. Congrats! :clap

Thanks so much for the kind words Ski :hi5:

Hey amigo! It's just a little thing but really makes a difference ! Great job

Hey buddy :) it's the small things that make a big difference :wink1: thanks Carey :hi5:

Extremely impressive job on the eye mod Andy. Definitely not an easy task and by all means it looks like you nailed it.

:clap

Really appreciate that Eric, thanks my friend :)

WOW......That look freaking amazing Andy.

I might have to ship my bust to you and have you customize it too.

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* IRON MAN MKVI LSB EYE MODIFICATIO...

Man, you just took your Mark 6 bust to a whole new level! Yeah, sucks that SSC had to miss out on those details, considering the amount they're charging for these!

Thanks so much Michael :1-1: kind words as ever my friend. Yea, its a huge shame as so many had waited so patiently for this one to arrive only to arrive with that huge Arc Reactor flaw plus little touches which would have made it more movie accurate such as the black lines around the eyes or in some areas better weathering of the armour. I think if your gonna do a battle damaged Iron Man then go full out! :lecture at the end of the day, it is what it is but overall I'm pretty happy with mine :)

Great job my friend ;)

Thanks Darth :clap

That's a great new IM piece to add to your already HUGE IM collection & that's a nice mod there buddy.

Can't wait to hear your comments when your LSF VII & Doom arrive

Hey Steve, thanks buddy :hi5: Yea, the Iron Man stuff is starting to tally up a bit :lol even my mates who come round to the house have started calling me Tony :slap :lol The Iron Man MKVII LSF is the real one I'm waiting for this year...and there are so many new pieces arriving in 2014 that I cant keep up...got the custom 1/4 Predator shipping in the next week or two, then there is the Sideshow IM MKVII Lifesize Bust, the Doom LSF, the Superman PF EX, the custom G1 Megatron LSF, the He-Man 1/4 from PCS...to mention a few...so this year is gonna be a great year for us collectors :rock

nice custom work look forward to u fixing the arc reactor

Thanks Jay :hi5: still cant believe how SS bodged this up? :slap :dunno

5ady8aqe.jpg

Finally caught up with everything man. I can now see why you were chasing the LOD bust man. That is truly the most epic bust I have ever seen! Great character and a great piece that truly does justice to him, WOW!!

Interesting MOD on IM too. I never realised the differenance before and now I can't wait to go back and have a look but you're exactly right it makes him look much more aggressive and ****ing badass lol!! Now GET TO WORK on that Arc reactor before I get whiplash onto you!!

ironman-whiplash-o.gif

Hey Ond, great post as ever bro :clap loving the Whiplash gif :rock2 thanks for the kind words regarding the LOD bust :hi5: and what you said about it being the most epic bust you've ever seen is exactly how I felt when I first saw it for the first time :exactly: which makes me so happy to at last have it in my collection :yess:

As for the IM mod, well its always the small things that sometimes makes a big difference so really happy with how it looks now, as for the Arc Reactor, well that's gonna be a toughie to correct...but i'll certainly give it my best go. Worse case scenario and something cracks or smashes, at least I can say its got some authentic battle damage to it :lol :yess:

Really impressive work Andy. The details of IM is quite damn good. Congrats. :clap

Thanks so much bro :clap

"there are so many new pieces arriving in 2014 that I cant keep up...got the custom 1/4 Predator shipping in the next week or two, then there is the Sideshow IM MKVII Lifesize Bust, the Doom LSF, the Superman PF EX, the custom G1 Megatron LSF, the He-Man 1/4 from PCS...to mention a few...so this year is gonna be a great year for us collectors"

Yeah this will be a great year for us collectors but for you every few weeks seem's amazing :lol
I can't wait to see your custom Pred, make sure you PM me when that comes through because that looks awesome.

I should be getting back into this hobby now. Works looking really good for me so I can start rebuilding my collection starting with my Batman or Punisher PF which ever one comes through 1st.

Out of everything I sold of the only piece I really miss is the Captain America PF. I was thinking about hunting one down again. The new one I like but not love but I stumbled across the XM Studios Captain America, yeah I know I'm way late in finding out about that :lol but seriously I was blown away. It's damn expensive but it looks incredible. So that could maybe be the one I drop my money on. What's your thoughts on it Andy? I know your not in to fully sculpted but I'm not either to be honest but this is something else.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* IRON MAN MKVI LSB EYE MODIFICATIO...

After getting a luxury 1 hour free time this weekend :lol :rock I thought I'd spend a half hour of it doing a bit of custom work :rock So apart from Sideshow completely fluffing up the Arc Reactor on their recent release of the Iron Man MKVI 1/2 Scale bust, they also missed out another important factor. Now while to some, not having the black lines around the eyes on their Iron Man bust may not been an issue, to me it was something that I was always going to attempt to modify. For me, albeit a small detail, the inclusion of these black lines around the eyes is imperative and is what gives the overall pose and portrait some character to it and for me makes Iron Man look menacing :rock

Whilst this mod took me around 45 minutes in total to complete, the entire process was extremely tricky as the size of the eyes doesn't allow for any mistakes to be made so I knew I only had one chance at this :panic: Infact, I think I spent more time actually masking the bust than I did actually air brushing the eyes!!! :lol

a3y2e4e5.jpg

So here are the final completed pics...I've included some comparison pics of how the 1/2 scale bust looked before and after to show you what a difference it makes to the overall appearance of the bust plus some comparison pics with my MKVI 1:1 lifesize bust also, which is what helped me as a reference point when modifying my 1/2 scale version :) Thanks for looking :wave

2yvu6equ.jpg

by9y7uta.jpg

ydute4ub.jpg

de8y4e8a.jpg

ja4ara5e.jpg

Awesome Andy :horror :clap :clap there seems to be no limit to your skills matey and that small mod just makes all the difference and improves the overall look 100% really impressive

"there are so many new pieces arriving in 2014 that I cant keep up...got the custom 1/4 Predator shipping in the next week or two, then there is the Sideshow IM MKVII Lifesize Bust, the Doom LSF, the Superman PF EX, the custom G1 Megatron LSF, the He-Man 1/4 from PCS...to mention a few...so this year is gonna be a great year for us collectors"

Yeah this will be a great year for us collectors but for you every few weeks seem's amazing :lol
I can't wait to see your custom Pred, make sure you PM me when that comes through because that looks awesome.

I should be getting back into this hobby now. Works looking really good for me so I can start rebuilding my collection starting with my Batman or Punisher PF which ever one comes through 1st.

Out of everything I sold of the only piece I really miss is the Captain America PF. I was thinking about hunting one down again. The new one I like but not love but I stumbled across the XM Studios Captain America, yeah I know I'm way late in finding out about that :lol but seriously I was blown away. It's damn expensive but it looks incredible. So that could maybe be the one I drop my money on. What's your thoughts on it Andy? I know your not in to fully sculpted but I'm not either to be honest but this is something else.

Glad your coming back RB :)

Back