Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* IRON MAN MKVI LSB EYE MODIFICATION PG

So comes the end of an era guys...my first ever display that started this thread has now been sold...it was a tough decision to make as this custom display had such sentimental values but unfortunately with so many new and amazing pieces to arrive this year I've had to let a number of pieces go in my collection to not only help with funding but also freeing up some space....so here are a few pics as a last farewell and fitting tribute to my Enterbay T-800 on Harley Motorcycle Diorama

4u3u7emy.jpg

y2eqahuh.jpg

sumupa6u.jpg

ejygabez.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* IRON MAN MKVI LSB EYE MODIFICATION PG

So comes the end of an era guys...my first ever display that started this thread has now been sold...it was a tough decision to make as this custom display had such sentimental values but unfortunately with so many new and amazing pieces to arrive this year I've had to let a number of pieces go in my collection to not only help with funding but also freeing up some space....so here are a few pics as a last farewell and fitting tribute to my Enterbay T-800 on Harley Motorcycle Diorama

4u3u7emy.jpg

y2eqahuh.jpg

sumupa6u.jpg

ejygabez.jpg

Man :horror sorry to hear that Andy. Can't be easy selling any collectible that you'd rather keep hold of. As a newbie, my collection is pretty small but I can imagine having to do the same thing just to keep up in this hobby as the temptation of new collectibles each year has us going crazy lol Shame as it's one of my favourite displays of yours, love the custom road effect, did you make that yourself? :horror will you be buying Sideshows new T-800 PF to replace it?

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* ASTA LA VISTA TO MY T-800 / PG425

Very great job my friend!

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* ASTA LA VISTA TO MY T-800 / PG425

Sorry to see you sell this custom diorama,I think it's a superb representation

Are you going to sell more stuff??

Regards

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* ASTA LA VISTA TO MY T-800 / PG425

just the hand not the game

here's a pair

Oh nice display for the T2

FFS you two...you're going to have to mark your thread as NSFW!! That said...keep it up :lol

It sucks selling stuff sometimes, but we all get to that point eventually.

I recently sold my predator legendary scale bust...I was very reluctant, but I needed the space. I think a few more may have to go before this year is up, but I'm definitely at the point now where I don't want to part with anything in my collection!

That T2 was incredible, but it seems your collecting tastes have moved on to bigger (literally) and better things. You've made the move, now don't look back, my friend!

just the hand not the game

here's a pair

Oh nice display for the T2

Thanks Al...what would I do without your great updates :lol :lol

Man :horror sorry to hear that Andy. Can't be easy selling any collectible that you'd rather keep hold of. As a newbie, my collection is pretty small but I can imagine having to do the same thing just to keep up in this hobby as the temptation of new collectibles each year has us going crazy lol Shame as it's one of my favourite displays of yours, love the custom road effect, did you make that yourself? :horror will you be buying Sideshows new T-800 PF to replace it?

Yea, it's not easy my friend but for some of us it's the only way to make it by each year :( and when it finally comes to a point where there is nothing left to sell then I guess it'll be time to call it a day...I can imagine that will be a tough call to make :eek: like you say, each year more and more new stuff comes out and makes it even harder to resist, it's enough to drive you nuts :lol

Yea, I made the road effect of the T-800 on Harley display myself :) really glad you liked it and for the kind words...as for the new T-800 PF by SSC? Well, that one is not for me I'm afraid :( not a big fan of the Arnie sculpt and a light up feature in the eye is a must have for a decent T-800 replica, at least it is in my book ;) in my opinion, you still can't get better than Enterbay's 1/4 T-800 figures for overall quality and likeness...

So that's me done for T-800's as of now....sold both my two Enterbay T-800 figures but am now sizing up the 1/2 Scale Endo Skeleton by HCG which I actually pre ordered last year from Sideshow but cancelled last minute when I heard about the custom Iron Man MKI :lol

Very great job my friend!

Thanks brother Darth :hi5:

Last edited:

Sorry to see you sell this custom diorama,I think it's a superb representation

Are you going to sell more stuff??

Regards

Hey Samuel, thanks for the kind words buddy...great speaking to you last night and massive congrats on PO'ing the MKVII LSF :rock I'm sure you wont be disappointed. Its my most anticipated piece of this year so far and come July (provided there are no delays) I'm going to be buzzing! :panic: :panic:

2y7utaru.jpg

ve7ebuze.jpg

I will have more pieces to sell unfortunately :( as mentioned earlier, I will be waiting patiently to see what Sideshow have come up with for their new Doom PF before deciding whether to sell my original...plus I have a few other pieces that will be going also, Robocop Maquette, Spidey EX PF (possibly), Indiana Jones (ROTLA) PF, Hellboy 2 PF, to name a few :) I'm actually looking for the R2/D2/C-3PO Premium Format Regular Version to swap with my EX version :lol if I cant find a regular then I may just let the EX go plus my Stormtrooper PF, then again, I'm waiting for Sideshow to come up with some news in regards to a new Vader statue, a PF would be cool but a Vader LSF would be superb!!! :rock Got a lot of new items coming this year which will need some serious funding so every penny counts, especially as I've been pretty much won over by the new Prime One Optimus Prime statue...that's gonna be another $2K right there :thud:

qa7aty4e.jpg

Speak to you soon my friend :1-1:

FFS you two...you're going to have to mark your thread as NSFW!! That said...keep it up :lol

It sucks selling stuff sometimes, but we all get to that point eventually.

I recently sold my predator legendary scale bust...I was very reluctant, but I needed the space. I think a few more may have to go before this year is up, but I'm definitely at the point now where I don't want to part with anything in my collection!

That T2 was incredible, but it seems your collecting tastes have moved on to bigger (literally) and better things. You've made the move, now don't look back, my friend!

:lol :lol you love the Colossus vs RobertoBagg10 sexy pic battles!!! :rock Thanks for the kind words Kris, yea...I was mentioning earlier that once I reach the stage that your at where I'm not willing to part with a single piece in my collection, i'll probably be priced out of this hobby as I dont think i'll be able to afford it :( if you think about it, its not just the collectibles that will cost money but also the cases to have them displayed in plus as each year goes by I can see Sideshow gradually increasing their costs of collectibles, with that i'll have higher import tax charges as I'm an international buyer not to mention the shipping costs :horror so there will come a point where its unfortunately going to come to an end...its a sad fact but for the moment I'm enjoying every minute of this hobby and all the excitement each new piece brings :)

Last edited:

Hey Samuel, thanks for the kind words buddy...great speaking to you last night and massive congrats on PO'ing the MKVII LSF :rock I'm sure you wont be disappointed. Its my most anticipated piece of this year so far and come July (provided there are no delays) I'm going to be buzzing! :panic: :panic:

exactly Andy

This IM MK7 is insane,I can´t say anything negative

Well,It´s a lot of money but the Big Q is if this LSF deserves to spend all those $$$... the answer is a big YES

SS_IronMan.jpg

The T-800 display is awesome and I’m sure it was hard for you to sell it.

When we did our renovation and went from an entire room to a much smaller foot print I sold a lot of items and I hope I don’t ever have to make a decision like tha again.

Thanks Al...what would I do without your great updates :lol :lol

Yea, it's not easy my friend but for some of us it's the only way to make it by each year :( and when it finally comes to a point where there is nothing left to sell then I guess it'll be time to call it a day...I can imagine that will be a tough call to make :eek: like you say, each year more and more new stuff comes out and makes it even harder to resist, it's enough to drive you nuts :lol

Yea, I made the road effect of the T-800 on Harley display myself :) really glad you liked it and for the kind words...as for the new T-800 PF by SSC? Well, that one is not for me I'm afraid :( not a big fan of the Arnie sculpt and a light up feature in the eye is a must have for a decent T-800 replica, at least it is in my book ;) in my opinion, you still can't get better than Enterbay's 1/4 T-800 figures for overall quality and likeness...

So that's me done for T-800's as of now....sold both my two Enterbay T-800 figures but am now sizing up the 1/2 Scale Endo Skeleton by HCG which I actually pre ordered last year from Sideshow but cancelled last minute when I heard about the custom Iron Man MKI
The Endoskeleton half scale is a nice piece indeed and that would fit in with your collection perfectly, I just saw one on eBay for £1500 :horror I'm still deciding as to whether to get the 1/4 EB T-800 or whether to stick with HT instead? I do like Enterbays version and agree that the likeness is one of the best out there.

exactly Andy

This IM MK7 is insane,I can´t say anything negative

Well,It´s a lot of money but the Big Q is if this LSF deserves to spend all those $$$... the answer is a big YES

SS_IronMan.jpg

Well if the Sideshow MKIII LSF is anything to go by then YES!!! ITS WORTH IT!!! That statue is outstanding :thud:

egury4ad.jpg

so imagine what the MKVII will look like especially as it has even more features than the MKIII with the detachable armoured parts :rock Looks like i'll be getting an early taster of the MKVII armour as I received the processing email last night for my MKVII life size bust which ships on the 28th February :rock2

by9avazy.jpg

Looking forward to adding it with the others ;)

mepe4apy.jpg

The T-800 display is awesome and I’m sure it was hard for you to sell it.

When we did our renovation and went from an entire room to a much smaller foot print I sold a lot of items and I hope I don’t ever have to make a decision like tha again.

Always difficult to sell a piece Dave :( its the harsh reality for some of us...as you've experienced yourself...but if it means that bigger and better things will arrive to replace that void then so be it :) In an ideal world it would be great to not have to sell anything :exactly: I was thinking the other day, imagine how all our collections would look like if we had literally every collectible that we'd ever purchased since collecting without selling a single piece :horror I'd imagine some people on here would literally need a warehouse never mind another house just to find space for them all!!! :lol :lol

Last edited:

Well if the Sideshow MKIII LSF is anything to go by then YES!!! ITS WORTH IT!!! That statue is outstanding :thud:

egury4ad.jpg

so imagine what the MKVII will look like especially as it has even more features than the MKIII with the detachable armoured parts :rock Looks like i'll be getting an early taster of the MKVII armour as I received the processing email last night for my MKVII life size bust which ships on the 28th February :rock2

by9avazy.jpg

Looking forward to adding it with the others ;)

mepe4apy.jpg

Some serious Iron Man collection you have there Andy and that's just the lifesize busts :horror I love Iron Man as you know and I can only look in envy at some of the incredible pieces you have :thud: :thud: you've got a collection to be proud of dude :clap:bow:bow

The Endoskeleton half scale is a nice piece indeed and that would fit in with your collection perfectly, I just saw one on eBay for £1500 :horror I'm still deciding as to whether to get the 1/4 EB T-800 or whether to stick with HT instead? I do like Enterbays version and agree that the likeness is one of the best out there.

Yea, saw that one too. It's a good price...although will have to wait patiently for a while longer as I've a new project up my sleeve which will need some seeing to first :wink1: a bothe the Hot Toys and EBs version of the T-800 are amazing, I'd say whichever fits into your collection the best would probably be the better choice, so if your collection is based on 1/6 figures then having a 1/4 T-800 may not blend in so well...not to mention you'll probably get hooked on 1/4 scale stuff once you go bigger in scale :lol :lol

Some serious Iron Man collection you have there Andy and that's just the lifesize busts :horror I love Iron Man as you know and I can only look in envy at some of the incredible pieces you have :thud: :thud: you've got a collection to be proud of dude :clap:bow:bow

Really kind comments my friend :1-1: thank you so much for your great support and I hope to bring you a few more new Iron Man pieces this year :)

Are you an Ironman fan? :lol.....always great to see your collections.

Hey Andy, hope everything is ok, too bad to hear about the T-800, but with so many stuff coming, you will be busy this year

Hey Andy, hope everything is ok, too bad to hear about the T-800, but with so many stuff coming, you will be busy this year

Yea all good here Wei :) it's always a sad time to have to sell stuff but like you said, if it weren't for bigger and better things arriving then it would feel a lot sadder...will be back tomorrow with a new update and a new project ;) exciting times ahead :)

New project Andy? Sounds interesting. Looking forward to your update :panic: any news on your Iron Studios MK42 repaint buddy? :)

Got a quick update guys on my Sideshow Silver Surfer Exclusive Comiquette, which I've never shown on my thread before due to being kept in its box ever since I purchased it :lol Reason for opening him up after so long was because i had to check everything before i send him away to get chromed!! Thanks to a fellow brit collector i was pointed in the right direction of having mine specially chromed and have the cosmic trail airbrushed also to give it a real beautiful finish. Unfortunately, it requires me to ship mine all the way to the States to get this done but from some recent pictures I've seen on facebook from other collectors who have had their Silver Surfers chromed, its well worth it in my opinion. The whole process of sending the statue over, having the modification done and having it returned back should take no more than a month so i hope to have some pretty cool before and after pics to show you all. For now, here are a few pics of my Silver Surfer Comiquette...enjoy :)

aqydysyj.jpg

erypanaz.jpg

ypahuruj.jpg

Got a quick update guys on my Sideshow Silver Surfer Exclusive Comiquette, which I've never shown on my thread before due to being kept in its box ever since I purchased it Reason for opening him up after so long was because i had to check everything before i send him away to get chromed!! Thanks to a fellow brit collector i was pointed in the right direction of having mine specially chromed and have the cosmic trail airbrushed also to give it a real beautiful finish. Unfortunately, it requires me to ship mine all the way to the States to get this done but from looking at pics from other collectors who have had their Silver Surfers chromed by the same guy, its well worth it in my opinion. The whole process of sending the statue over, having the modification done and having it returned back should take no more than a month so i hope to have some pretty cool before and after pics to show you all. For now, here are a few pics of my Silver Surfer Comiquette...enjoy

vegumasu.jpg

rype8a6u.jpg

e4y3adem.jpg

mu4ubysu.jpg

2y3uvyvy.jpg

Last edited:
Back