Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* IRON MAN MKVI LSB EYE MODIFICATION PG

P.S. Next up...fixing the bloody Arc Reactor!!! :gah::gah:
I'll take your adress and send you mine :goodpost:

Sideshow... why... oh why!!!! :gah:
We're not all like Andy and his talent!!!!

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* IRON MAN MKVI LSB EYE MODIFICATION PG

Very AWESOME my friend Roberto !

I never noticed the issue with the eyes but the mod makes a huge difference.

Indeed a cool improvement!! :rock

Looks great Andy. I wouldn't have the nerve but it came out looking awesome. Congrats

very brave,and a very very good job andy..keep this up and you'll be getting orders for some custom work.

Just had a chance to go through some of your collection Andy, and all I can say is wow!!

Attention to details is what makes a statue stand apart. IM is no wuss, so you did good buddy!!

Nice work on the IM LSB. Both versions look good, but the black outlines make the eyes pop a little more. Congrats! :clap

Hey amigo! It's just a little thing but really makes a difference ! Great job

Extremely impressive job on the eye mod Andy. Definitely not an easy task and by all means it looks like you nailed it.

:clap

Great job dude, perhaps you should ask ss for a job, heaven knows they should take on people who give a shi t

Looks much better Andy, great work :clap

Looks much better Andy. I bet it was quite tricky to paint at half scale. Now for that Arc reactor lol.

Amazing piece in that King Darkness! Congrats

Amazing piece in that King Darkness! Congrats

Thanks so much bro :hi5: got there in the end :rock

Looks much better Andy. I bet it was quite tricky to paint at half scale. Now for that Arc reactor lol.

Hey Matt, thanks mate for the kind words...yes, really tricky as the small work space I had didn't allow for any mistakes otherwise it would have been curtains! :panic: The Arc Reactor is next :exactly:

Looks much better Andy, great work :clap

Thanks Jay, appreciate that bud :hi5:

Great job dude, perhaps you should ask ss for a job, heaven knows they should take on people who give a shi t

:lol thanks Lee...really gutted for those who in the end decided to return their busts but can understand why. Sideshow really screwed this one up, mainly because of the Arc Reactor issue and this was after 18months of delays too :slap

Some more comparison pics...

ne3etyde.jpg

eru9enu2.jpg

Man, you just took your Mark 6 bust to a whole new level! Yeah, sucks that SSC had to miss out on those details, considering the amount they're charging for these!

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* IRON MAN MKVI LSB EYE MODIFICATIO...

Wow that is amazing, looks like a movie prop. :horror

I don't know how u do it Andy.

:lol Many thanks for the kind words Steve :1-1:

Nice work buddy. You have bigger b all$ than I do lol. I wouldn't risk it personally .

:lol :lol thanks buddy...I was certainly crapping it along the way my friend...:panic:

Looks really good, Andy, Great job! :clap:clap:clap

Hey Mark, thanks so much for the kind words :hi5:

I'll take your adress and send you mine :goodpost:
Sideshow... why... oh why!!!! :gah:
We're not all like Andy and his talent!!!!

Thanks Marc :clap Are you hanging on to yours yet or haven't you made up your mind yet? :dunno I'm guessing the AR is too much of a big thing to let it slide?

These comparison pics just show how Sideshow badly cut corners on this piece...this is what I meant by having the black lines across the eyes adding more character and menace to the overall look...

he2ejege.jpg

zyvuvupy.jpg

Back