Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* IRON MAN MKVI LSB EYE MODIFICATION PG

Yeah this will be a great year for us collectors but for you every few weeks seem's amazing :lol
I can't wait to see your custom Pred, make sure you PM me when that comes through because that looks awesome.

I should be getting back into this hobby now. Works looking really good for me so I can start rebuilding my collection starting with my Batman or Punisher PF which ever one comes through 1st.

Out of everything I sold of the only piece I really miss is the Captain America PF. I was thinking about hunting one down again. The new one I like but not love but I stumbled across the XM Studios Captain America, yeah I know I'm way late in finding out about that :lol but seriously I was blown away. It's damn expensive but it looks incredible. So that could maybe be the one I drop my money on. What's your thoughts on it Andy? I know your not in to fully sculpted but I'm not either to be honest but this is something else.

Hey Steve, great to hear from you pal and good to have you back in this great (but expensive) hobby :lol I know I'd find it difficult if I was forced out of this hobby so I'm grateful for every time I am able to add to my collection albeit having to sell something else to finance a new one :( I sold my Comic Thor PF yesterday for a really good price so at least that leaves me with just the Exclusive version rather than having 2 Thors which was taking up space :lol if your desperately looking for a Captain America PF then I may be able to help you as I'm seriously thinking about selling my EX which is completely brand new!! Will let you know on that one. Yea, I've seen the XM studios Captain America statue and it's a really nice sculpt with some cool attachments...however, you know me too well mate when you say I'm not a massive fan of fully sculpted as that's what would put me off that particular statue, other than that it's really nice. Question you have to ask yourself is how much it's gonna cost? For example, Lee at CDUK has the Iron Man statue from XM Studios up for £615 :horror if you can get it for a reasonable price say around the £300 then go for it :)

Anyways, it's great to see you back buddy and it's a great time too with so many cool Collectibles coming our way!! You still not tempted by an LSF yet?? I can recommend them :lol:lol

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* IRON MAN MKVI LSB EYE MODIFICATION PG

No way your considering selling your Caps, I thought you would never of sold him. Is it because your focusing on 1/2 scale now. Definitely let me know if you do mate. What about your Doom PF? :D
Talking about 1/2 scale I still drool over the LSF Wolverine

Yeah the XM Caps price is steep. I've had a look on eBay but there's nothing there. It should be priced the same as a PF really. I must admit I do much prefer mixed media to fully sculpted. It makes the statue more unique & IMO that bit more classy.

Did you pick up the Deadpool PF Andy?

Yea, I'm certainly thinking about selling my Caps mate...although the only thing stopping me is that I'll be breaking up my classic comic Avengers set up of the Hulk PF, Thor PF, Cap PF and my Iron Man Comiquette...

9eqe5ane.jpg

I do have the new comic Cap PF on the way also which may play a factoring role...

I am concentrating on LSFs at the moment but still find myself coming back to 1/4 scale stuff cos they're so awesome! :lol as for the Doom PF, yea...I maybe selling that also....of course I've got the Doom LSF arriving in the summer but I'm also hoping to see what Sideshow have up there sleeve with their new Doom PF ;)

Yea, the Wolvie LSF is a very cool piece...infact, Antman84 just recieved his one and he's over the moon about it PLUS he's also getting his custom alternate reveal portrait HEADSCULPT which will give the statue and extra dimension when it comes to display options. Am I right Ant? :lol

Agree with all your points about mixed media mate...your the same as me...are you not a big fan of the new comic Cap PF? I think it's gonna be a killer piece...isn't the EX still available?

Nah, haven't got Deadpool mate, I actually ordered with Lee but got my deposit transferred to the Gentle Giant Black Widow statue and the Punisher PF...the Deadpool piece is awesome but to be honest just wasn't a big enough character for me to add him in the end so I had to pass :(

BTW, saw this pic and thought of you and your son as a very cool message to send to your wife :lol :lol

su7ugaja.jpg

Hello
Thought if get involved in this one :)

The wolverine lsf is truly awesome and is by far the definitive wolverine statue out, it's just all the details that are on it and the presence of the thing.lee was also very helpful in making it happen

I've got loads if pics of it in my thread but here is one for now

As for the alternative head it's truly awesome and I've found out that the batch mine I in is about to commence so am very excited I think there's a video up on YouTube

Also have deadpool he is awesome have you seen the alternate head ? Very cool

@RB
Ha that picture is awesome :lol
Yeah I sold my Deadpool PF off without even seeing it but I'm not to sure to go back for him or not now. Problem is there's so much other stuff coming out I don't really want to be chasing past releases.

@Ant
Man your so lucky to own that Wolverine LSF. I honestly don't think SS or anyone can top it. I can't even imagine how cool it must look in person.

@RB
Yeah I sold my Deadpool PF off without even seeing it but I'm not to sure to go back for him or not now. Problem is there's so much other stuff coming out I don't really want to be chasing past releases.

@Ant
Man your so lucky to own that Wolverine LSF. I honestly don't think SS or anyone can top it. I can't even imagine how cool it must look in person.

It's very impressive the whole package is great from the materiel in the packaging to the crazy size of it.
I think it's going to be hard to top but I've seen a few customs that are getting close :)

@RB

I think we'll always be chasing past releases :lol despite getting what I'd considered to be my last grail a few weeks ago with the LOD bust, I still find myself wanting pieces from the past such as the Green Goblin PF or the original Red Skull PF...these may not be what I consider grail pieces as such but I'd still love to add these to my collection...Green Goblin would be a fantastic display companion to my Spidey PF and the Red Skull for my Captain America PF :)

It's very impressive the whole package is great from the materiel in the packaging to the crazy size of it.
I think it's going to be hard to top but I've seen a few customs that are getting close :)

:exactly: I remember when opening that Wolvie LSF box for the first time and seeing that beautiful velvet packaging :horror I personally can't see it being bettered in terms of size and presence :)

Looks way better now Andy!! You've a pair of ba*** :lol

I'm impatient to see what are you going to do with the ARC reactor! :yess:

Thanks Miki :hi5: hope you make a the right decision regarding your MKIII LIFESIZE bust buddy...it has my seal of approval :exactly:

WOW......That look freaking amazing Andy.

I might have to ship my bust to you and have you customize it too.

Thanks Tam for the kind words my friend. :hi5: if you lived closer I'd customize yours too buddy no worries :1-1:

Awesome Andy :horror :clap :clap there seems to be no limit to your skills matey and that small mod just makes all the difference and improves the overall look 100% really impressive

Great comments as ever Tone, thanks my friend :hi5:

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* IRON MAN MKVI LSB EYE MODIFICATIO...

Hello
Thought if get involved in this one :)

The wolverine lsf is truly awesome and is by far the definitive wolverine statue out, it's just all the details that are on it and the presence of the thing.lee was also very helpful in making it happen

I've got loads if pics of it in my thread but here is one for now

As for the alternative head it's truly awesome and I've found out that the batch mine I in is about to commence so am very excited I think there's a video up on YouTube

Love that Wolvie pic com your collection Ant :clap you've done so well these past few months buddy and you've really built up a serious collection of incredible Wolvie Collectibles...here's that video review you mentioned from Josh...really looking forward to your review buddy :exactly:

https://youtu.be/R_u4vow-i8s

Looks awesome :exactly:

For me the Wolvie LSF packaging has been by far the best I've ever seen for any collectible. I know we're all familiar with the usual styrofoam packaging but to recieve that luxury velvety material was just such a nice touch and something that I wish to see on all of Sideshows LSF line...it's certainly the least you'd expect from a $2k collectible...

busaheby.jpg

edejuvav.jpg

ejavuqu3.jpg

RB you may also want to check the price on collectibles direct at the moment :-o

RB you may also want to check the price on collectibles direct at the moment :-o

Wowsers!! :horror :horror that is a good price indeed!! I guess he's trying to shift a few of the last remaining one or two he has in stock? In total I think I paid around £1550 direct from Sideshow ;)

Yea, I'm certainly thinking about selling my Caps mate...although the only thing stopping me is that I'll be breaking up my classic comic Avengers set up of the Hulk PF, Thor PF, Cap PF and my Iron Man Comiquette...

Don't do it. You'll regret it later.

Don't do it. You'll regret it later.

Yea, I put the word out last night and have already recieved a few PMs saying the same thing :( I know these old school sideshow grails such as the Cap and Doom PFs will never be repeated again but what of the new versions? Sideshow have already released the new Cap PF on pre order (which looks pretty cool in that action pose) and still have to unveil their new Doom PF not to mention the Doom LSF which is released this summer...

Other than Iron Man, I'm not one to have say 2 or 3 statues of the same character in my collection so i'm definately going to have to think about it :)

Yea, I put the word out last night and have already recieved a few PMs saying the same thing :( I know these old school sideshow grails such as the Cap and Doom PFs will never be repeated again but what of the new versions? Sideshow have already released the new Cap PF on pre order (which looks pretty cool in that action pose) and still have to unveil their new Doom PF not to mention the Doom LSF which is released this summer...

Other than Iron Man, I'm not one to have say 2 or 3 statues of the same character in my collection so i'm definately going to have to think about it :)

I see where you are coming from with me apart from wolverine one character of each is enough for me :)

I take from your silence, Andy, I have won this hand :wink1::lol:lol:lol

Back