Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE - G1 OPTIMUS PRIME LSF 14/30 PICS ARE

Amazing dude. Looks incredible!

Thanks MegaPrime :clap

Sheeeeeeet look at that for a comparison!!!!

:exactly: :lol

Your Commission Piece makes the SSC Version, Look Puny :lol:lol:lol, Excellent Pic and Post, Andy,

Thanks Al...much appreciated my friend :hi5:

This looks fantastic. Congrats on this mega morphing giant:clap

Thanks so much Dave :clap

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE - G1 OPTIMUS PRIME LSF 14/30 PICS ARE

Guys...I present to you the custom G1 Optimus Prime 1/12 scale Statue...this my friends is just simply amazing! I have been blessed to have recieved some incredible custom pieces in the past few months but this one really has my jaw dropping to the floor :panic::panic: it's simply mahoosive :horror

a4yjy8u2.jpg

:thud::thud: OMG!!! That is simply the biggest Optimus Primw statue I have ever seen:horror I feel sorry for your wife mate :( I mean what does she buy you for Christmas after all these amazing collectibles you've recieved in the past few months :dunno

Seriously Rob, massive congratz on another epic statue. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones :1-1:

right i saw this xmas eve and it is ****ing huge come on sideshow u should make one as awesome as this

cantwait to see it now it looks huge

:lol that's what she said :exactly:

hi Andy optimus great no amazing :clap you must be very pleased.... love your cat.
Merry Xmas to you and your family :1-1:

Thanks so much Dave for the kind words. Congrats on Sauron dude :clap looks amazing on display :exactly: merry Christmas to your and your family too

WOW....... That's just amazing.

Can't wait to see war machine.

Thanks buddy :hi5: War Machine will hopefully arrive before the new year:yess:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE - G1 OPTIMUS PRIME LSF HAS FINALLY...

Like I said a few days ago, it's a beautiful statue. And imposing, too. Congrats, Andy. And a merry Christmas to you and your family, too. :wink1:

Many thanks my good friend :1-1: and a merry Christmas to you and your family bro :hi5:

Wow, that is a pretty big gun. Very cool!

Thanks Fergie :clap

:thud:OMG!!! That is simply the biggest Optimus Primw statue I have ever seen:horror I feel sorry for your wife mate. I mean what does she buy you for Christmas after all these amazing collectibles you've recieved in the past few months :dunno

Seriously Rob, massive congratz on another epic statue. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones :1-1:

Merry Christmas Tony :hi5: hope you had a good one :exactly: Ha! I showed my wife your post and she burst out laughing :rotfl it's funny cos she's actually paying for half the amount of my Iron Man MKVII LSF as a Christmas present :yess: but I also got slippers, marvel socks and CK underwear too :hi5:

Just when I thought that my custom War Machine LSF was the last piece of 2013, I've managed to squeeze in another Iron Man statue just in time before the new year :panic: details to follow soon :wink1:

Merry Christmas Tony :hi5: hope you had a good one :exactly: Ha! I showed my wife your post and she burst out laughing :rotfl it's funny cos she's actually paying for half the amount of my Iron Man MKVII LSF as a Christmas present :yess: but I also got slippers, marvel socks and CK underwear too :hi5:

Just when I thought that my custom War Machine LSF was the last piece of 2013, I've managed to squeeze in another Iron Man statue just in time before the new year :panic: details to follow soon :wink1:

Had an excellent Christmas thanks. I recieved the long awaited Playstation 4 :yess: so that will keep me busy for the next few months I think until the novelty wears off:lol Man, congratz on getting half your MKVII paid off:exactly: that's a pretty cool gift. Looking forward to hearing what you got coming next. Is it another LSF?

Seriously, when I see this, it would make me throw the Bay Optimus in the garbage if it wasn't Worth that much!!! :rotfl

it's funny cos she's actually paying for half the amount of my Iron Man MKVII LSF as a Christmas present :yess: but I also got slippers, marvel socks and CK underwear too :hi5:
BEST. WIFE. EVER!!! :hi5:
(after mine... :lol)

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Django-Unchained-You-Had-my-Curiosity.gif

Thanks Fergie :clap

:slap ANOTHER statue:lol
must show wifey this..especialy the''paying half'' bit..should come in handy for whenever my infamous statue gets released:impatient:

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE - G1 OPTIMUS PRIME LSF 14/30 PICS ...

Hah, I knew if I checked on this thread I'd get a severe attack of envy! Some really amazing stuff on show here - that WM looks awesome, hope we get to see some more pics of that one soon. Congrats on the OP too - I bet it looks incredible in person. How the heck do you find the display space for these beauties? :google

:lol thanks for the kind praise Rob:hi5: much appreciated mate. Looking forward to doing a bit of business together :wink1:

Congratulations Andy!

every time I look at the optimus, I like more :)

Thank you my friend. He really is an amazing sight! :)

uherepu7.jpg

a5epy3un.jpg

Last edited:
RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE - 1/12 G1 OPTIMUS PRIME LIGHT UP B...

Testing a few options to light up the display...the usual LED rope around the base works every time :yess:

u6evyvum.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE - 1/12 G1 OPTIMUS PRIME LIGHT UP BASE*

Very AWESOME my friend!

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE - 1/12 G1 OPTIMUS PRIME LIGHT UP BASE*

right i saw this xmas eve and it is ****ing huge come on sideshow u should make one as awesome as this

Ha! I did warn you didn't I :exactly:

Had an excellent Christmas thanks. I recieved the long awaited Playstation 4 : so that will keep me busy for the next few months I think until the novelty wears off. Man, congratz on getting half your MKVII paid off... that's a pretty cool gift. Looking forward to hearing what you got coming next. Is it another LSF?

Well done for picking up a PS4 buddy :clap really wanted one too but in the end I doubt that I would have had the time to play on it :( the kids get most of my time these days (which i wouldn't change for the world) so in the end I had to pass on it. Is it as good as everyone says?

No, it's not another LSF :panic:ha! it's actually a 1/4 scale. It's a piece that I was initially thinking of picking up but due to the mixed feedback I decided to pass...however, thanks to a fellow freak, I managed to score one for more than 50% less than retail price which I'd have been crazy to miss out on. Already got a display case ordered for it :yess: should arrive this weekend hopefully...

Seriously, when I see this, it would make me throw the Bay Optimus in the garbage if it wasn't Worth that much!!!

BEST. WIFE. EVER!!!
(after mine...)

Ha! Ha! Great post Marc :clap yea, not really a Bay Transformers fan if I'm being honest. Was always a big Optimus fan but mainly G1 so with the lack of G1 statues out there I was seriously contemplating buying the Sideshow Maquette or indeed the upcoming Prime Studios version but really glad I didn't now.

As for the wifey, well what can I say....she is indeed the best :exactly: she actually did the same thing for my birthday last year and paid half for the Wolverine LSF :1-1:

The Di Caprio gif cracked me up dude :rotfl seriously funny. Oh, by the way, the new piece I've just purchased, well you actually have it in your collection too :exactly:

ANOTHER statue
must show wifey this..especialy the''paying half'' bit..should come in handy for whenever my infamous statue gets released:

Ha! Hey Chris, yes...another one., but much smaller this time :wink1: ordered a case from James already! Did you know he's doing 10% off any one order for this week only? Yea, usually it's for multiple orders so this will come in useful

Hope the little one enjoyed the Iron Man Beanie :yess:

Testing a few options to light up the display...the usual LED rope around the base works every time :yess:

u6evyvum.jpg

Well done for picking up a PS4 buddy :clap really wanted one too but in the end I doubt that I would have had the time to play on it :( the kids get most of my time these days (which i wouldn't change for the world) so in the end I had to pass on it. Is it as good as everyone says?

No, it's not another LSF :panic:ha! it's actually a 1/4 scale. It's a piece that I was initially thinking of picking up but due to the mixed feedback I decided to pass...however, thanks to a fellow freak, I managed to score one for more than 50% less than retail price which I'd have been crazy to miss out on. Already got a display case ordered for it :yess: should arrive this weekend

PS4 is great but kind of addictive as your wondering where the hours have gone once you get into it lolz regardless of what size it is, I'm sure whatever you've got is gonna look wicked mate. Looking forward to the updates.

By the way, the lighting effect you've added on your OP looks great:thud: seriously the king of displays Rob. Well Done :bow:bow

with the size of optimus, and the light you just set up, you don't need any other light on your living room

PS4 is great but kind of addictive as your wondering where the hours have gone once you get into it lolz regardless of what size it is, I'm sure whatever you've got is gonna look wicked mate. Looking forward to the updates.

By the way, the lighting effect you've added on your OP looks great:thud: seriously the king of displays Rob. Well Done :bow:bow

Thanks so much pal :hi5: yea, I can remember back in the day when I first played Doom and Quake :horror man, I was on that game for hours!! :slap

with the size of optimus, and the light you just set up, you don't need any other light on your living room

:lol:lol you certainly don't Wei...:exactly:

Back