Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE - G1 OPTIMUS PRIME LSF 14/30 PICS ARE

I've never been a fan of Transformers that can't transform, but that is an awesome looking statue there, no doubt. Congrats.

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE - G1 OPTIMUS PRIME LSF 14/30 PICS ...

Guys...I present to you the custom G1 Optimus Prime 1/12 scale Statue...this my friends is just simply amazing! I have been blessed to have recieved some incredible custom pieces in the past few months but this one really has my jaw dropping to the floor :panic::panic: it's simply mahoosive :horror

a4yjy8u2.jpg

The best statue of the year for me (looks Heavy) . I kill for one of those optimus, its BEAUTIFUL. Congratulations for the Grail.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE - G1 OPTIMUS PRIME LSF 14/30 PICS ...

I love that picture. Thanks my friend. Take some later with iron man LSF

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE - G1 OPTIMUS PRIME LSF 14/30 PICS ARE

That is completely INSANE!!!!
look at the size of it!!!

How do you plan to display that eventually???

That came out awesome Andy! :rock

G1 Optimus prime brings back so many memories great of my childhood. I always wanted the Sideshow piece but got into collecting too late and that has since skyrocketed in value.

Congrats on this acquisition and lookiung forward to your next G1 Transformers piece!

Holy mother of...DAMN!!!
THAT´S like the archetypical statue of THE ONE PRIME!!!
Congrats, Rob.
:hi5:

i've seen it already a few times and it still blows my mind that i don't have it ;)

Congrats Roberto enoy it!

Incredible dude, extremely jealous again! Glad it arrived in one piece!

Congratulations Andy, that thing is massive, i wonder how much was the shipping dude, from asia to europe, and that big...really impressive.

he looks great. And thank you for sharing your balanced thoughts on him.

any guess as to the weight not including the base?

Which Prime statue is that? Is it Palisades?

Hi my friend :wave no this OP is a 1/12 scale custom statue that measures 42 inches tall...it's basically a few inches taller than Sideshows LSF scale :horror

Damn dude! That Optimus is crazy awesome!

Thanks pal :hi5: couldn't be happier

Base diameter 35 inches?! Lol man optimus is gonna be huge!

I've not seen anything like it Ben...it's just hilariously big!!:rotfl

Hi guys !

Just to let you know you can join the 1:4 community on Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/MyCollectibleWorld ! We already are more than 500 members and you will find news, reviews, teaser but you will be able to meet other 1:4 lovers too. Of course there are also life size lovers :D

Don't hesitate guys and COME ON :clap:yess::panic:
thanks for the heads up Carmelo :wink1:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE - G1 OPTIMUS PRIME LSF HAS FINALLY...

Guys...I present to you the custom G1 Optimus Prime 1/12 scale Statue...this my friends is just simply amazing! I have been blessed to have recieved some incredible custom pieces in the past few months but this one really has my jaw dropping to the floor :panic::panic: it's simply mahoosive :horror

a4yjy8u2.jpg

To say I was completely blown away by the sheer size of this G1 Prime statue would be an understatement! It's just friggin huge! The biggest piece in my collection by far! The Prime Laser Gun alone is nearly 22 inches long! :horror: here are some funny pics which include some special guests...we have Prince and Princess, my cats and of course...Elmo ;) :lol

ny3e6y5y.jpg

Amazing piece man, grats.
Love this pic of princess kittah! :)

GLORIOUS! I can't wait to see the Megatron piece done. Congrats my friend!

Andy, this is a nice Megatron. I didnt know you like Transformers so much. What is the height of it?

That's just f'n mental! :horror

Congrats Andy. :clap

So he's taller than an lsf and he's crouching wow that is just one crazy thought

Back