Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE - 1/12 G1 OPTIMUS PRIME LIGHT UP B...

Appreciate that Andy and you and yours also had a Great Christmas my Friend

Good to hear Al:hi5: standby for some new updates my friend including a new purchase aswell as a custom base made for one of my LSFs :yess:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE: IRON MAN MKII LSF CUSTOMISED DISPLAY

So with the new year is nearly upon us I wonder what treats the new year will bring us in terms of new Collectibles! :panic::panic: it's definately an exciting time to be a collector! :exactly:

A project that I've been quietly working on for the past month is this customised base for my Iron Man MKII LSF and now it is finally complete. Inspired by such bases as the ones used by Kotobukiya for their statues of Venom and also the Iron Man MKVII

8ehanyhu.jpg

gabagy6e.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE: IRON MAN MKII LSF CUSTOMISED DISPLAY

I wanted to create a smashed rock/concrete base with my MKII LSF standing on top of it! Here are the results and pics guys...enjoy! :)

a8eha5ur.jpg

dega3e2e.jpg

utu7y7a5.jpg

That is truly awesome work looks like he just landed and crushed the rock very nice work

Really looks like it should have a base like that in the first place. Great work! Is it heavy?

Thanks so much guys! The actual rocks/concrete effect is made from resin so is extremely light weight...the Sideshow base alone, however, is extremely heavy so definately a bonus when having to carry the base around :exactly:

3y9e4y2e.jpg

de6apyta.jpg

Looks amazing Andy! :clap

That base looks awesome Andy! Very detailed and extremely well done. Congratulations! :clap

This is what I call talent!!!
BRAVO!!!

Amazing my friend. Just beautiful work. I want to see all the army!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very nice my friend, looks very detailed would love to have one for my future purchases :) good job as always.

Awesome job, great talent, congrats my friend!

Your collection continues to amaze, but that Optimus piece takes the cake. That thing is truly a sight to behold. Congrats on adding such a fantastic piece to your collection!

Back