Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE - G1 OPTIMUS PRIME LSF 14/30 PICS ...

Thanks for the amazing comments guys :clap:hi5: I know a few of you were asking for a comparison pic to show the sheer size of this custom OP...here is a pic from my good buddy Danny (who actually commissioned this amazing custom G1 Prime) of his statue alongside Sideshows movie Optimus Maquette :horror:horror
jeda5a2u.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE - G1 OPTIMUS PRIME LSF 14/30 PICS ARE

Roberto, my friend did you see that?
Iron Studios Battle Damage Master Size (1:2) Iron Man
Look at Marvel Statues section for other photos of it...

N5bHCyC.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE - G1 OPTIMUS PRIME LSF 14/30 PICS ARE

Roberto, my friend did you see that?
Iron Studios Battle Damage Master Size (1:2) Iron Man
Look at Marvel Statues section for other photos of it...

N5bHCyC.jpg

Yes my friend...I have seen this MK42 1/2 scale statue but I am not a big fan of the battle damage, base nor the pose. I know that Sideshow still have the Iron Patriot and MK42 LSFs still to be released after their MKVII so I think I will wait for Sideshows version :wink1:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE - G1 OPTIMUS PRIME LSF 14/30 PICS ...

Thanks for the amazing comments guys :clap:hi5: I know a few of you were asking for a comparison pic to show the sheer size of this custom OP...here is a pic from my good buddy Danny (who actually commissioned this amazing custom G1 Prime) of his statue alongside Sideshows movie Optimus Maquette :horror:horror
jeda5a2u.jpg

Your Commission Piece makes the SSC Version, Look Puny :lol:lol:lol, Excellent Pic and Post, Andy,

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE - G1 OPTIMUS PRIME LSF HAS FINALLY...

This looks fantastic. Congrats on this mega morphing giant:clap

Guys...I present to you the custom G1 Optimus Prime 1/12 scale Statue...this my friends is just simply amazing! I have been blessed to have recieved some incredible custom pieces in the past few months but this one really has my jaw dropping to the floor :panic::panic: it's simply mahoosive :horror

a4yjy8u2.jpg

cantwait to see it now it looks huge

oh yes oh yes oh yes:hi5:..stunning.

Thanks so much Chris :clap

I've never been a fan of Transformers that can't transform, but that is an awesome looking statue there, no doubt. Congrats.

Thanks Kara for visiting my thread and for your kind comments. Much appreciated :hi5:

The best statue of the year for me (looks Heavy) . I kill for one of those optimus, its BEAUTIFUL. Congratulations for the Grail.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WOW :thud: thanks Oscar...glad to have it as your number one piece of the year. It's fairly heavy I must say but not as heavy as you'd think. Thanks so much brother :clap

I love that picture. Thanks my friend. Take some later with iron man LSF

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'll try to get some comparison pics although it's difficult to make space at the moment with so much incoming all at once :panic: still have War Machine to arrive :horror

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE - G1 OPTIMUS PRIME LSF HAS FINALLY...

Normally I'd say Prince hasn't a chance, but, being a a cat-owned human myself, I know the odds are even.

No contest here, though. And I don't mean it just because I can't stand Bayformers. :lol

Like I said a few days ago, it's a beautiful statue. And imposing, too. Congrats, Andy. And a merry Christmas to you and your family, too. :wink1:

hi Andy optimus great no amazing :clap you must be very pleased.... love your cat.
Merry Xmas to you and your family :1-1:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE - G1 OPTIMUS PRIME LSF 14/30 PICS ...

Guys...I present to you the custom G1 Optimus Prime 1/12 scale Statue...this my friends is just simply amazing! I have been blessed to have recieved some incredible custom pieces in the past few months but this one really has my jaw dropping to the floor :panic::panic: it's simply mahoosive :horror

a4yjy8u2.jpg

Wow amazing! I know the scale is 1/12th but how big is he in cm/inches without the base?

Ha! Thanks Opt :hi5: he actually doesn't have the box any more...imagine how much space that beast took up! :horror each piece has been carefully wrapped in bubble wrap for the time being...need to purchase a few paints and get to work on a few parts that I'd like to re-paint...notably the Laser Gun - which I want to make more black, lacquer the tyres and then add a few touches based on one of my favourite images of the G1 Prime

getetugu.jpg

Thanks so much James :hi5: Yes! That's right! Danny is a top bloke and helped me enormously when at one time I thought I had missed out on the Prime Statue but Danny put it in a good word and was able to reserve me one of the last 2 available:panic: can't wait to see how epic Megatron will turn out :thud:

2ury4a2u.jpg

WOW....... That's just amazing.

Can't wait to see war machine.

That is completely INSANE!!!!
look at the size of it!!!

How do you plan to display that eventually???

:lol thanks Marc :hi5: I do have a free space in my room where my 1/6 89 Batmobile display used to be...so I think I'll have him displayed there for now. Had to dispose of the box it arrived in due to the enormity of it so I can't package him away like I've done with most of my Sideshow stuff. Besides, I still need to touch up the Optimus Prime piece with a few fresh coats of paint here and there and also work on adding some lighting to the display :wink1:

That came out awesome Andy! :rock

G1 Optimus prime brings back so many memories great of my childhood. I always wanted the Sideshow piece but got into collecting too late and that has since skyrocketed in value.

Congrats on this acquisition and lookiung forward to your next G1 Transformers piece!

Thanks so much Eric...yes, the G1 Transformers were one of the best animations growing up as a child and Optimus was my ultimate favourite :yess: it's such a great feeling to have him represented in my collection in such a huge scale

Holy mother of...DAMN!!!
THAT´S like the archetypical statue of THE ONE PRIME!!!
Congrats, Rob.
:hi5:

Thanks so much Timo, much appreciated my friend :1-1:

Ha! Ha! Nice one Magnum, thank you my friend and I hope you like the final results of the custom Prime :hi5:

Off the scale cool man! Congratulations!

Thanks so much for the great feedback Ben :clap

Wow! OP looks amazing. A truly jaw dropping piece. Congrats Andy!

Thanks Ski, yea...I couldn't be happier with it my friend :hi5:

Here is a pic sent from a friend on Facebook showing the custom G1 Prime at a Toycon in the Philipphines. It shows how huge this piece really is compared to human size :horror:

y2e3usa4.jpg

i've seen it already a few times and it still blows my mind that i don't have it ;)

Congrats Roberto enoy it!

Hey Nick, thanks for the comments pal...Optimus Prime may be out of reach but Megatron is still available my friend :yess:

Incredible dude, extremely jealous again! Glad it arrived in one piece!

Thanks Rob, yea...relieved it arrived in one piece :panic::panic:

Congratulations Andy, that thing is massive, i wonder how much was the shipping dude, from asia to europe, and that big...really impressive.

Thanks so much Wei. Shipping wasn't too bad actually and the time of arrival was ridiculously fast coming from Asia! Just customs was a pain in the butt!!

he looks great. And thank you for sharing your balanced thoughts on him.

any guess as to the weight not including the base?

Thanks buddy :hi5: I'd say the weight was roughly 12-15 kilos without the base. It's not as heavy as you'd think...same with the base. I believe it's made from a fibreglass material so although sturdy, it also doesn't weigh a ton so although not practical, you could display this beast on top of a Detolf and not have to worry :rotfl:rotfl

Hah, I knew if I checked on this thread I'd get a severe attack of envy! Some really amazing stuff on show here - that WM looks awesome, hope we get to see some more pics of that one soon. Congrats on the OP too - I bet it looks incredible in person. How the heck do you find the display space for these beauties? :google

Congratulations Andy!

every time I look at the optimus, I like more :)

Amazing piece man, grats.
Love this pic of princess kittah! :)

Thanks Remy :clap

GLORIOUS! I can't wait to see the Megatron piece done. Congrats my friend!

Hi Michael, just notified by the sculptor that Kegatron is going to be much bigger than Prime :horror:horror:panic:

Andy, this is a nice Megatron. I didnt know you like Transformers so much. What is the height of it?

I loved the original Transformers back in the days of the late 80's and the G1 cartoon series...Optimus Prime was my favourite of them all so it's great to have him in my collection :yess:

As for height, it's approx 42 inches high which is bigger than our Iron Man MKIII LSF

That's just f'n mental! :horror

Congrats Andy. :clap

Thanks for the kind words Jay :clap

So he's taller than an lsf and he's crouching wow that is just one crazy thought

Yep :exactly: he is one big mama! :lol

Back