Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *LSF UPDATE...GOOD NEWS, BAD NEWS, MORE GOOD NEWS!

Looking great Roberto a free LSF! That doesn't come around everyday
Are you tempted to do a battle damaged paint job like the mkvi?
Would look awesome

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *CUSTOM IRON MAN MKII 1:2 MAQUETTE - EARLY PICS AR

Okay guys, thanks for being so patient...I present to you my joint favourite collectible in my collection...the MKII LSF :yess:

hedyse3a.jpg

9uba7use.jpg

ehune5ev.jpg

pymu6y9e.jpg

That's all I have for now, will take more pics once he's set up next to my MKII 1:1 bust plus I'm gonna get this dude his own Hall of Armour display case to go with my MKIII LSF as well.....

OMG!!!!
:horror
You are making me jealous!

Fantastic work
I can only complain about the shine :monkey5
Its just too new! :wink1:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *LSF UPDATE...GOOD NEWS, BAD NEWS, MORE GOOD NEWS!

i hav faith that u will do a good repair job good find bro and its getting closer 4days and counting

wow great score on that free ironman lsf. Hope the seller doesn't watches this thread hehe. You did a fine job. Your gonna repaint this one in other colours to?

Awesome custom my friend ;)

Shock horror as I discovered how bad the damage was!! :horror

9ytasahu.jpg

ne4eqyra.jpg

qaqyryvu.jpg

yte7u2e7.jpg

I wasn't gonna give up on this piece...once I was told that I could keep the statue free of charge I decided to repair each leg and the arm one by one with some seriously strong adhesive!! This picture shows my Iron Man LSF back on his feet!! The break line on the right leg is slightly visible from the distance i took the pics from as i had to make sure that the broken part of the leg was attached at just the right position to prevent more work later down the line...

3e3u9ytu.jpg

As of now, I have poly filled all the gaps and sanded them down ready for primering so it's a case of getting the colours right which will be my next obstacle. Still can't believe I have got this far as when I saw the break on the right leg I thought it would be unrepairable...only downside is the light up feature...somehow one of the wires may have become disconnected and so I am only getting the arc reactor to light up and not the eyes....(

Thanks Serg...I'm getting there. Still shocks me to think I went from this...

yzyra2e4.jpg

WOW :horror great job on the MKIII Rob :clap as others have said, not bad for a free LSF :exactly:

By the way, what are those packages that are displayed around the feet of the statue?

:horrorWOW Andy that really had a rough journey :( but you wouldn't think that now well done :clap your getting really good at this :clap.
your custom MARK II :thud: WOW WOW :clap

Andy what's your honest opinion on the art departments MARK III it looks like sideshow s but with open hands and the head facing forwards.... i like it :)

Sorry to hear about the damage Andy. Here's a pic of mine I custom painted to match the color of the Hot Toys iron men.
2uhudy2e.jpg

ne6e4ave.jpg
one with the lights on

Man ?

can you please tell me how do you do to have all these stuff ? Are you the secret child of a president ? haha

Congratulations my friend ! Respect , hats down ! Really love them and also the way you display your amazing stuff.

Carmelo.

DAMN! you do Great Great Work my Friend Robert WOW! Excellent Job and Posts

BTW to answer KB's question, Robert is a, I've said to much :lol:lol:lol

Oh yes I can see them now! I have seen worse breaks so I am sure you will get it look spotless!
It's like a pieste deresistance of Iron Man collectables!

We'll jell as the kids say!:)

Ha! You've been watching too much TOWIE!! Thanks Eam...it certainly is!

Looking great Roberto a free LSF! That doesn't come around everyday
Are you tempted to do a battle damaged paint job like the mkvi?
Would look awesome

Thanks Ant, still can't believe that I have a free LSF :horror as for a BD version...I think that job is too much for me. Will stick with just trying to repair it as it is :)

wow great score on that free ironman lsf. Hope the seller doesn't watches this thread hehe. You did a fine job. Your gonna repaint this one in other colours to?

Thanks Nick...thanks so much pal :hi5: just gonna repaint it in the original colours I think :)

Awesome custom my friend

Thanks Darth

ne6e4ave.jpg
one with the lights on

Your paint scheme is still one of my favs Kdoty :exactly: awesome Repaint and thanks for your PM :1-1:

Man ?

can you please tell me how do you do to have all these stuff ? Are you the secret child of a president ? haha

Congratulations my friend ! Respect , hats down ! Really love them and also the way you display your amazing stuff.

Carmelo.

:lol thanks Camelo for your kind words my friend

DAMN! you do Great Great Work my Friend Robert WOW! Excellent Job and Posts

BTW to answer KB's question, Robert is a, I've said to much :lol

Ha! Ha! Ha! Thanks Col

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *LSF UPDATE...GOOD NEWS, BAD NEWS, MORE GOOD N...

WOW great job on the MKIII Rob as others have said, not bad for a free LSF

By the way, what are those packages that are displayed around the feet of the statue?

:lol:lol thanks Tone :hi5: those were a gift from my wife! She bought me an Iron Man MKVII iPhone case but as I have 2 iPhones (one for personal and one for work) she ended up buying me a few as I go through cases really easily as I'm constantly dropping them :slap

These cases are proper cool! They come with removable shoulder armour to reveal the camera plus a working light reactor when you recieve a call, text or email :yess::yess:

Below is a pic of my latest case I'm currently using....the Mk42 :wink1:

With the arc reactor off

u5u3u8as.jpg

And arc reactor on

4avare3e.jpg

Hi Andy :wave did you see my post a page back i was asking what you thought about the art departments MARK III :duff
i'm buying there 1.2 scale dark knight :panic:

Hi Andy :wave did you see my post a page back i was asking what you thought about the art departments MARK III :duff
i'm buying there 1.2 scale dark knight :panic:

Sorry Dave, just PM'd you pal. So excited abt this new project! Thanks for sharing the link :hi5: this is just what my collection needed and I can't wait to see the final product!!:yess:

Ooh would love to here views on the art department as hoping to get a wolverine from them soon :)

Ooh would love to here views on the art department as hoping to get a wolverine from them soon :)
i nearly went for wolverine but
have gone the dark knight instead..... i can't wait to see your pics :clap

i nearly went for wolverine but
have gone the dark knight instead..... i can't wait to see your pics :clap

My pics won't be for a while going to get 1/4 first and then hopefully 1/2 scale next can't believe there's no 1/4 Hugh jackman wolverine official statues yet.

Dark knight is an awesome statue and the likeness is very good

Hey my friend, as i told you here is an update of my EB Batman display :1-1:

Back