Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW IRON MAN MK42 1:1 HELMET WITH COOL LIGHT UP B

Congrats on the MK42 helmet Andy, looks excellent. Base is really cool too! :clap

I can already see you having a bunch of these all lined up! :lol

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW IRON MAN MK42 1:1 HELMET WITH COOL LIGHT ...

Congrats on the MK42 helmet Andy, looks excellent. Base is really cool too! :clap

I can already see you having a bunch of these all lined up! :lol

Thanks Jay :1-1: I just love the way the base lights up along with the light up eyes!

:lol Oh yes! Already got War Machine lined up along with the MKVII. The guy that makes these has other characters too such as the Robocop Helmet, the Dark Knight, Boba Fett, to mention just a few. Very talented indeed and for a great price :)

5udybe3e.jpg

Last edited:
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW IRON MAN MK42 1:1 HELMET WITH COOL LIGHT UP B

Really cool Andy!! :clap Congrats!

nice andy..so when are you gonna start wearing it then:lol
one hell of an iron man collection mate.:clap

Great acquisition my friend Roberto ;)

WTF ! Again ? Haha
Awesome broda, you did it as usual :)

" It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me "

The Helmet is really cool, but I gotta admit the base is WOW!!! And you can change the logo too? AWESOME!!!

That is seriously cool! And you are getting a life sized statue too??

Man, that's gonna be some collection! :)

so ool Andy and i love the stands :clap yes very nice but i want to see you wearing it :lol

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *LSF UPDATE...GOOD NEWS, BAD NEWS, MORE GOOD NEWS!

Quick update on my MKIII LSF repair job...it's coming along nicely and should have some progress pics up this weekend :)

On a slightly different note, I wanted to show you one of my latest purchases. To coincide with my new pre order of the Iron Studios MK42 1/4 statue, I've purchased a custom MK42 1:1 Helmet to display alongside it. It comes with its own super cool light up base with interchangeable logos (there is the choice of the Avengers light up logo, the Shield light up logo or the one which I have ordered which is the triangle Arc Reactor logo). The helmet which is made from a durable fibreglass material also comes with full working LEDs for that finishing touch! Here are a few pics that were sent to me to show the finished product before it's despatched

Here is a pic of how the finished product looks with the light up base and Avengers logo

a8e5edyd.jpg

The helmet is actually fully wearable also

e3e8yder.jpg

With the lights easily fitted inside the eyes

avyjarus.jpg

As mentioned earlier, these bases are so cool and come with different logos. Here is the S.H.I.E.L.D logo

y7ynyhat.jpg

Already thinking about adding a few of these 1:1 helmets to my collection such as WarMachine, the MKIII and MKVII....

Thanks for looking guys :)

OMG :thud::thud: how cool is that base!! That alone just looks amazing as does the helmet! Rob, you truly are the king of cool
displays :clap

P.S. Watched Thor yesterday and really enjoyed it! I can see why everyone was raving about Loki :yess:

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW IRON MAN MK42 1:1 HELMET WITH COOL LIGHT ...

nice andy..so when are you gonna start wearing it then:lol
one hell of an iron man collection mate

:lol ive been unindated with requests to do more YouTube videos so I may just wear it for my upcoming reviews :yess::lol watch out Clipperking!!

Thanks for the kind words Chris :hi5:

Great acquisition my friend Roberto

Thank you my friend Darth

WTF ! Again ? Haha
Awesome broda, you did it as usual

Trust me Carmelo...this is just the beginning!! :horror there is bigger and better things yet to come :exactly: thanks my friend

The Helmet is really cool, but I gotta admit the base is WOW!!! And you can change the logo too? AWESOME!!!

Hey dude, yea...the base is what brings the whole display to life and yes you have interchangeable logos too!! Here is my Arc Reactor logo for my MK42

gebymaty.jpg

That is seriously cool! And you are getting a life sized statue too??

Man, that's gonna be some collection!

Thanks Eam :hi5: no 1:1 statues for me...was considering the upcoming Vader 1:1 but I really don't want to be getting into LIFESIZE statues :slap:

Last edited:

Wicked my Friend Robert, WOW!, Excellent Post

Those came out amazing!

Thanks Eric! Will PM you the details as soon as pal :hi5:

Pretty sweet man. Havent seen those yet

Hey James, thanks for the comments. This was a custom made job pal so PM if interested :wink1:

so ool Andy and i love the stands yes very nice but i want to see you wearing it

Thanks Dave...yea, the stands are pretty cool aren't they :) wait until you see my Doom and Dark Knight bases!! :yess:

OMG! how cool is that base!! That alone just looks amazing as does the helmet! Rob, you truly are the king of cool
displays :clap

P.S. Watched Thor yesterday and really enjoyed it! I can see why everyone was raving about Loki :yess:

Thanks as ever for your great comments my friend :1-1: really appreciate your support. As for Thor, I watched it for the second time last night and it was actually a lot better than the first time...saying that, when I saw it the first time it was gone midnight and had already sat through The first Thor movie then Avengers!!:thud: :lol

Did you wait until the end credits to see the extra bonus scene?

Wicked my Friend Robert, WOW!, Excellent Post

Thanks big C :hi5:

Thanks everyone for your great comments...will be posting some update pics of my Iron Man MKIII LSF repair job very soon...

Last edited:
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *LSF UPDATE...GOOD NEWS, BAD NEWS, MORE GOOD NEWS!

Quick update on my MKIII LSF repair job...it's coming along nicely and should have some progress pics up this weekend :)

On a slightly different note, I wanted to show you one of my latest purchases. To coincide with my new pre order of the Iron Studios MK42 1/4 statue, I've purchased a custom MK42 1:1 Helmet to display alongside it. It comes with its own super cool light up base with interchangeable logos (there is the choice of the Avengers light up logo, the Shield light up logo or the one which I have ordered which is the triangle Arc Reactor logo). The helmet which is made from a durable fibreglass material also comes with full working LEDs for that finishing touch! Here are a few pics that were sent to me to show the finished product before it's despatched

Here is a pic of how the finished product looks with the light up base and Avengers logo

a8e5edyd.jpg

The helmet is actually fully wearable also

e3e8yder.jpg

With the lights easily fitted inside the eyes

avyjarus.jpg

As mentioned earlier, these bases are so cool and come with different logos. Here is the S.H.I.E.L.D logo

y7ynyhat.jpg

Already thinking about adding a few of these 1:1 helmets to my collection such as WarMachine, the MKIII and MKVII....

Thanks for looking guys :)

Man, that is just awesome and the display base rocks!!! Great score and congrats Andy. :rock

Man, that is just awesome and the display base rocks!!! Great score and congrats Andy. :rock

Glad you like it Jimbo! Thanks so much for the kind words pal :1-1: Have you managed to catch Thor 2 yet? :panic::panic:

Thanks as ever for your great comments my friend :1-1: really appreciate your support. As for Thor, I watched it for the second time last night and it was actually a lot better than the first time...saying that, when I saw it the first time it was gone midnight and had already sat through The first Thor movie then Avengers!!:thud: :lol

Did you wait until the end credits to see the extra bonus scene?

Thanks everyone for your great comments...will be posting some update pics of my Iron Man MKIII LSF repair job very soon...

I did! I always get surprised by the amount of people who leave the cinema as soon as it's finished. Nearly every Marvel film that I can remember has some sort of bonus scene after the credits with the exception of maybe the Fantastic 4 movies as I can't remember there being a bonus scene to that one? But yea, obviously can't say too much in case those viewing this thread haven't seen the movie yet but it was an intriguing scene. Looking forward to those update repair pics Rob :impatient: :lol

I did! I always get surprised by the amount of people who leave the cinema as soon as it's finished. Nearly every Marvel film that I can remember has some sort of bonus scene after the credits with the exception of maybe the Fantastic 4 movies as I can't remember there being a bonus scene to that one? But yea, obviously can't say too much in case those viewing this thread haven't seen the movie yet but it was an intriguing scene.

It's a little tricky this one ...one in the credits ...and one after. :wink1:

:)

Back