Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *LSF UPDATE...GOOD NEWS, BAD NEWS, MORE GOOD NEWS!

Hey my friend, as i told you here is an update of my EB Batman display :1-1:

Very beautiful display Carmelo :hi5: Congratulations my friend :1-1:

Ooh would love to here views on the art department as hoping to get a wolverine from them soon

PM'd you Ant. This has really blown my plans of saving money for future PO's right out of the water with the discovery of these new custom pieces. Just couldnt turn my back on this....Should recieve my first arrival hopefully at the beginning of December :pray:

great great job :clap

Thanks Electro for your kind words my friend :hi5:

i nearly went for wolverine but
have gone the dark knight instead..... i can't wait to see your pics :clap

The Wolverine is actually very tasty...wouldnt mind that myself but already have the LSF so that will do for me The Dark Knight looks awesome!!! :thud:

My pics won't be for a while going to get 1/4 first and then hopefully 1/2 scale next can't believe there's no 1/4 Hugh jackman wolverine official statues yet.

Dark knight is an awesome statue and the likeness is very good

You also have the Wolvie LSF arriving soon Ant :panic::panic:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *LSF UPDATE...GOOD NEWS, BAD NEWS, MORE GOOD NEWS!

That is very true I'm trying to resist ordering before paying off the lsf
Would be awesome to have the custom 1/2 next to the lsf :)

thanks Tone :hi5: those were a gift from my wife! She bought me an Iron Man MKVII iPhone case but as I have 2 iPhones (one for personal and one for work) she ended up buying me a few as I go through cases really easily as I'm constantly dropping them :slap

These cases are proper cool! They come with removable shoulder armour to reveal the camera plus a working light reactor when you recieve a call, text or email

Below is a pic of my latest case I'm currently using....the Mk42

With the arc reactor off

u5u3u8as.jpg

And arc reactor on

4avare3e.jpg

:lol Only you could carry that off Rob! Never seen those phone cases before although must admit they look pretty cool. I especially like the MK42 case! :monkey5

So how goes the MKIII LSF repairs? Have you made a start yet?

ne6e4ave.jpg
one with the lights on

That is a beautiful repaint...WoW!:horror actually looks better than Sideshows paint apps...beautiful!! :rock

That is very true I'm trying to resist ordering before paying off the lsf
Would be awesome to have the custom 1/2 next to the lsf :)

Having both displayed together will look awesome Ant :yess:

:lol Only you could carry that off Rob! Never seen those phone cases before although must admit they look pretty cool. I especially like the MK42 case! :monkey5

So how goes the MKIII LSF repairs? Have you made a start yet?

Certainly have! :yess: will post pics in the next few days pal...so far so good although tomorrow I have the Thor 2 movie premiere to attend at London's Cineworld with a 3 movie IMAX marathon triple bill of Thor, Avengers and then Thor 2 all one after the other :horror if I can stay awake as this will end at 2am :thud:

Certainly have! :yess: will post pics in the next few days pal...so far so good although tomorrow I have the Thor 2 movie premiere to attend at London's Cineworld with a 3 movie IMAX marathon triple bill of Thor, Avengers and then Thor 2 all one after the other :horror if I can stay awake as this will end at 2am :thud:

Thor 2 is very awesome :)
The triple bill sounds like the perfect way to watch it

go Andy go...i can't wait to see Thor 2.
I want to hear your thoughts..... it should be a great movie :pray:

Thor 2 is very awesome :)
The triple bill sounds like the perfect way to watch it

go Andy go...i can't wait to see Thor 2.
I want to hear your thoughts..... it should be a great movie :pray:

Thanks guys!:hi5: pretty excited abt Thor 2 but also worried that I'm gonna miss it! :horror gridlocked on the M25 and just heard on the radio that it's been shut due to a lorry catching fire!!!:gah: have to be there at 7pm and it's nearly 4pm now! I haven't moved in an hour!!!:panic::panic:

Thanks guys!:hi5: pretty excited abt Thor 2 but also worried that I'm gonna miss it! :horror gridlocked on the M25 and just heard on the radio that it's been shut due to a lorry catching fire!!!:gah: have to be there at 7pm and it's nearly 4pm now! I haven't moved in an hour!!!:panic::panic:

I hope you make it I'm sure you'll get there for 7pm

:panic::panic::panic: nearly there!!! Nothing will stand in my way!!! Not even the son of Odin!!!:lol

30 minutes left really hope you make it we can exchange notes on the film tomorrow although will have to use pm :)

Enjoy the movie mate! May go and watch it this weekend so let us know if it gets the thumbs up! Last Marvel movie of 2013 :(

i loved it it was a realy good film and we just made it in time wot a awsone night avengers for the tenth time know

Just saw latest Thor... Just one word........ LOKI! :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

30 minutes left really hope you make it we can exchange notes on the film tomorrow although will have to use pm

:lol:lol Just in the nick of time too!!! :panic: Yea, got worried for a while and thought it was gonna be a scene from that Micheal Douglas movie when he gets out of his car in gridlock traffic!!! Can't for the life of me remember whats its called now :slap

Will PM you in a sec regarding the movie Ant...

Was it better than the first Thor
Spoiler Spoiler:
Was it better than Iron Man 3
Spoiler Spoiler:
Rating out of 10
Spoiler Spoiler:

Enjoy the movie mate! May go and watch it this weekend so let us know if it gets the thumbs up! Last Marvel movie of 2013

Thanks pal! You'll see from my reply to Ant what I thought of it. At the end of the day its Thor so you cant not go and watch it. At times the movie is amazing with all the great visual effects of Isengard and incredible creatures and characters...but at times it became too funny...a bit like what happened to Iron Man 3 and the Manadarin thing - but not quite as bad as that. I like movies to have a little comedy but some of these Marvel movies are just not dark enough for my liking :(

Enjoy the film buddy :hi5: Bring on 2014 with the release of Spiderman 2, Captain America/Winter Soldier, Fantastic Four Reboot and the Guardians of the Galaxy :yess:

i loved it it was a realy good film and we just made it in time wot a awsone night avengers for the tenth time know

You would love it mate...you even liked Iron Man 3 so your opinion doesn't count much!! :lol:rotfl No, it was good...although after watching Avengers for about the 20th time I kinda lost the will to live at that point!! :lol

i think the film your referring to is falling down a real classic :clap
glad you liked Thor Andy i'm looking forward to this as well
and yep i thought iron man III was a real let down :(

i think the film your referring to is falling down a real classic :clap
glad you liked Thor Andy i'm looking forward to this as well
and yep i thought iron man III was a real let down :(

:exactly: was just abt to post that David :hi5: it's a great movie! Maybe watching Thor this evening with a bit of luck. not many movies get me excited these days apart from the new Marvel movies so bring on the ASGARDIANS!! :lol

:exactly: was just abt to post that David :hi5: it's a great movie! Maybe watching Thor this evening with a bit of luck. not many movies get me excited these days apart from the new Marvel movies so bring on the ASGARDIANS!! :lol
cool :hi5: and if i haven't already :welcome to the show :)

Quick update on my MKIII LSF repair job...it's coming along nicely and should have some progress pics up this weekend :)

On a slightly different note, I wanted to show you one of my latest purchases. To coincide with my new pre order of the Iron Studios MK42 1/4 statue, I've purchased a custom MK42 1:1 Helmet to display alongside it. It comes with its own super cool light up base with interchangeable logos (there is the choice of the Avengers light up logo, the Shield light up logo or the one which I have ordered which is the triangle Arc Reactor logo). The helmet which is made from a durable fibreglass material also comes with full working LEDs for that finishing touch! Here are a few pics that were sent to me to show the finished product before it's despatched

Here is a pic of how the finished product looks with the light up base and Avengers logo

a8e5edyd.jpg

The helmet is actually fully wearable also

e3e8yder.jpg

With the lights easily fitted inside the eyes

avyjarus.jpg

As mentioned earlier, these bases are so cool and come with different logos. Here is the S.H.I.E.L.D logo

y7ynyhat.jpg

Already thinking about adding a few of these 1:1 helmets to my collection such as WarMachine, the MKIII and MKVII....

Thanks for looking guys :)

Back