Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW CUSTOM 1:1 HEADSCULPTS WITH COOL LIGHT UP BAS

ahanypyb.jpg

Here is a side by side comparison shot of both bikes...

8esyvesy.jpg

2ama6yty.jpg

Hey Rob, managed to bag myself a clean version of Enterbay's T-800 figure at the weekend :yess: just wanted to know where I could find myself one of those Harley motorcycles?? Is the bike literally the same scale? It's almost as if the two actually come together as a set it looks that good! :exactly: thanks for your help bro :)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW CUSTOM 1:1 HEADSCULPTS WITH COOL LIGHT UP BAS

Really like how you display him but i prefer the mall pose ^^

Congratz again broda

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *ANOTHER SIDESHOW IRON MAN MKIII LSF / THE BIG FIX

Hey Rob, managed to bag myself a clean version of Enterbay's T-800 figure at the weekend :yess: just wanted to know where I could find myself one of those Harley motorcycles?? Is the bike literally the same scale? It's almost as if the two actually come together as a set it looks that good! :exactly: thanks for your help bro :)

Massive congrats brother! :clap Its still one of my favourite displays and favourite figures in my collection. Your gonna love it! PM sent :hi5:

Really like how you display him but i prefer the mall pose ^^

Congratz again broda

Yea, you got a great pose on yours Carm :clap thats what i love about these figures is that they are so versatile and can be posed in so many ways! :exactly:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *ANOTHER SIDESHOW IRON MAN MKIII LSF / THE BIG FIX

Hey guys, as mentioned previously in my thread, i purchased my second MKIII LSF a few weeks ago allbeit in damaged condition! Although its completely brand new with all original packaging, it had suffered the same dreaded fate as so many other Iron Man LSFs in the past and has a broken right arm. However, it does seem a simple fix and like i said, the rest of the piece is completely brand new and all the light up features work perfectly! With $170 refund due to a **** up in shipping plus being offered free shipping ontop i managed to bag this LSF for just under $750. Should arrive tomorow so will post pics up of how i get on with the big fix!! :wink1:

4y5aguve.jpg

yzy3aquh.jpg

saqeqydu.jpg

WOW MAN

you have a museum :D

Hey guys, as mentioned previously in my thread, i purchased my second MKIII LSF a few weeks ago allbeit in damaged condition! Although its completely brand new with all original packaging, it had suffered the same dreaded fate as so many other Iron Man LSFs in the past and has a broken right arm. However, it does seem a simple fix and like i said, the rest of the piece is completely brand new and all the light up features work perfectly! With $170 refund due to a **** up in shipping plus being offered free shipping ontop i managed to bag this LSF for just under $750. Should arrive tomorow so will post pics up of how i get on with the big fix!! :wink1:

4y5aguve.jpg

yzy3aquh.jpg

saqeqydu.jpg

So, any big plans for customizing this one?

Big break... huge discount, I wouldn't complain too much, as long as you have the skills to fix it up you've done well. Congratulations.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *SSC WAR MACHINE 1:1 LIFESIZE BUST*

With that said, it's still an extremely cool bust which screams bad-a$$!!

ubadyby3.jpg

yqyry8yt.jpg

jy6yjejy.jpg

ygave9ym.jpg

yeah men,i saw this bust in person in a friend´s house

is hjust insanely big,great one,im happy for you buddie ,your collection is great :clap

Oh wow! You got half scale Maquette? I was keen on that one myself! Awesome!

WOW MAN

you have a museum

:lol not quite Carmelo, but hopefully one day my friend!

So, any big plans for customizing this one?

Not sure yet B? It was more of an impulse buy really. I knew it was something that i could repair myself and to get it less than half the retail price it was a no brainer. Plus the MKIII is my favourite piece in my collection so to have two of them is great for me! Until Sideshow release the MKVII LSF the MKIII LSF will always be the definitive Iron Man collectible in my eyes...and having two of them may benefit me later down the line when trying to raise funds to purchase the upcoming MKVII LSF whenever Sideshow decide to release it :)

Big break... huge discount, I wouldn't complain too much, as long as you have the skills to fix it up you've done well. Congratulations.

Thanks mate, hoping the fix isnt too much of a pain in the a$$

yeah men,i saw this bust in person in a friend´s house

is hjust insanely big,great one,im happy for you buddie ,your collection is great

Its the biggest of all the busts in the Iron Man collection, i suspect it will be bigger than the upcoming Iron Patriot bust too! Thanks very much for your kinds words Electro :hi5:

Oh wow! You got half scale Maquette? I was keen on that one myself! Awesome!

Hey Eam, i have indeed...its my favourite piece in my collection so i can only recomend it...to see it inhand will just blow you away as i was! Hey dude, so are you all set for the big trip down to London next week? Its gonna be cool meeting up...just remember to bring that art work of yours!!! :wink1:

His second

:lol:lol Dont tell him that or he'll want to take it away with him when he comes down next week!!! :panic:

Another one :thud::thud: seriously bro, do you ever have time to do normal things like eat or sleep :lol :lol congrats on another LSF! :clap at this rate you'll have more Iron Man statues than Tony Stark has in his hall of armour! :rotfl

Another one :thud::thud: seriously bro, do you ever have time to do normal things like eat or sleep :lol :lol congrats on another LSF! :clap at this rate you'll have more Iron Man statues than Tony Stark has in his hall of armour! :rotfl

:rotfl:exactly:

How tall is he?

:
Hey Eam, i have indeed...its my favourite piece in my collection so i can only recomend it...to see it inhand will just blow you away as i was! Hey dude, so are you all set for the big trip down to London next week? Its gonna be cool meeting up...just remember to bring that art work of yours!!! :wink1:

:lol:lol Dont tell him that or he'll want to take it away with him when he comes down next week!!! :panic:

You have two?? I have been wanting one of these since they first came out. Pity I won't get to see it in person!

What a wonderful collection and displays , i`m speechless , hats off !

Another one :thud:seriously bro, do you ever have time to do normal things like eat or sleep :lolcongrats on another LSF! :clap at this rate you'll have more Iron Man statues than Tony Stark has in his hall of armour!

:rotfl :goodpost: it certainly looks that way doesn't it! Think I'll be taking a break from collecting pretty soon. Got Christmas coming up so my children's present list is longer than my PO list :rotfl plus we always travel abroad every Christmas to Euro Disney in Paris, it's not the same as Florida I know but we're hoping once the kids are a little bit more grown up they'll appreciate Disney World Florida more than what they already do now as we a saving up to go in 2017

How tall is he?

Hey Jay, yea he's about 40 inches tall pal :)

You have two?? I have been wanting one of these since they first came out. Pity I won't get to see it in person!

Maybe next time my friend, until then you'll have to put up with just seeing me instead! :yess:

What a wonderful collection and displays , i`m speechless , hats off !

Thank you for your kind words Raf :hi5::1-1: and thank you for visiting my thread. Always a pleasure to read such fantastic comments. Very honoured indeed

It's like the 1/6 1989 Batmobile...once you've had it on display for abt 2 months like I have, it starts to lose its wow factor in terms f how big it is and you become used to it! It's like buying a 46" LCD flat screen TV, I've had mine for over a year and already I think the screen is too small! :slap I remember getting my first PF and thinking that was HUGE! Now they look like 1/6 scale figures next to my LSF's :lol:lol

Hey amico, another quick picture (better pictures are coming)
7eqe7aze.jpg

Hey amico, another quick picture (better pictures are coming)
7eqe7aze.jpg

Hey Carmelo, great pic my friend and lovely display :clap is that a Maybang Display Case which has the joker inside?

Back