Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *SIDESHOW IRON MAN MKIII 1:1 BUST NEW DISPLAY CASE

Wow ! I have no words my friend .... You put your item into another dimension. Awesome work :1-1::hi5:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *SIDESHOW IRON MAN MKIII 1:1 BUST NEW DISPLAY CASE

Neat, Clean and AWESOME display case!!!!:clap:clap:clap
Love the way the lights are positioned.:yess:
I'm just curious, how heavy is that display case my friend?

rysama2y.jpg

6e4yty2a.jpg

2y8ysutu.jpg

7e8unavu.jpg

Nothing surprises me anymore when I visit your thread Rob. It's just pure breathtaking collectibles or displays! That Iron Man bust was born for that display case! Simply beautiful from one Iron Man fan to another!

Thank you so much for your kind words my friend and for your great support. I'll see if i can come up with something to suprise you next time! :lol

nice sweat

Urghhh! Nice sweat back at ya! ha!ha! YOU better not be sweating on the 29th!! Cheers Jay

that case look very familiar andy looking great as usual.

Ha! Have you actually put anything inside yours yet? That Blitzway Bruce Lee 1/3 statue cant come soon enough for you i bet! I'll have to get James to build me a case like yours for mine! :exactly: Should be shipping soon Chris?

Very slik dude!!

Thanks Eam, yea...really happy with the final set up. Although i still have to add one of my new movie display cards which will consist of a miniature digitalised print out of the Iron Man movie poster along with a description of the MKIII armour...

Looks great Andy. Glass is definitely the way to go.

Thanks Jay, yep...couldnt agree more. Just wish it didnt weight so much! These cases will put your back out if your not careful! Not to mention the mess it would make if you dropped it! ha!

Looks wicked bro. Bet you can't wait to get those plinths and create that museum look

Hey Nuri, just sent off the measurements and the case and plinth will hopefully get started on by the end of this week. This will be my last case i buy until next year as i just wanted to get my IM MKII LSF sorted sooner rather than later cos that piece just derserves a kings display!! :exactly:

i am wondering... how will that room look after you finish everything

Your guess is as good as mine Wei, but if its anything like the inside of your Palace that you live in then i'll be pretty much spoilt for space! ha!ha!

Wow ! I have no words my friend .... You put your item into another dimension. Awesome work

Thank you as ever Carmelo...your displays are also fantastic my friend

Neat, Clean and AWESOME display case!!!!
Love the way the lights are positioned
I'm just curious, how heavy is that display case my friend?

Thanks Ron, always a pleasure to read your PM's pal and look forward to that display of yours! :1-1: In regards to weight of the case, im not sure in terms of an exact number but i'd say after picking it up a few times last night that it feels like roughly the weight of 2 baby Rhinos!!! :lol:horror

same case as mine eh:lol,ive given up chasing blitzway for a date.so for now I have the HD1003 in it.but I may try the HD 1002,it has a better bruce like pose.but it will no doubt look tiny.

Fair play the display cases are awesome I think it's time I invest in some :)

looking good Andy...... once again :lol
no very nice :clap your new display room needs to be huge i would love to see it :thud:

no very nice :clap your new display room needs to be huge i would love to see it :thud:

Thank you so much for your kind words my friend and for your great support. I'll see if i can come up with something to suprise you next time! :lol

Urghhh! Nice sweat back at ya! ha!ha! YOU better not be sweating on the 29th!! Cheers Jay

Ha! Have you actually put anything inside yours yet? That Blitzway Bruce Lee 1/3 statue cant come soon enough for you i bet! I'll have to get James to build me a case like yours for mine! :exactly: Should be shipping soon Chris?

Thanks Eam, yea...really happy with the final set up. Although i still have to add one of my new movie display cards which will consist of a miniature digitalised print out of the Iron Man movie poster along with a description of the MKIII armour...

Thanks Jay, yep...couldnt agree more. Just wish it didnt weight so much! These cases will put your back out if your not careful! Not to mention the mess it would make if you dropped it! ha!

Hey Nuri, just sent off the measurements and the case and plinth will hopefully get started on by the end of this week. This will be my last case i buy until next year as i just wanted to get my IM MKII LSF sorted sooner rather than later cos that piece just derserves a kings display!! :exactly:

Your guess is as good as mine Wei, but if its anything like the inside of your Palace that you live in then i'll be pretty much spoilt for space! ha!ha!

Thank you as ever Carmelo...your displays are also fantastic my friend

Thanks Ron, always a pleasure to read your PM's pal and look forward to that display of yours! :1-1: In regards to weight of the case, im not sure in terms of an exact number but i'd say after picking it up a few times last night that it feels like roughly the weight of 2 baby Rhinos!!! :lol:horror

Thanks bro ! Glad you liked my first special display :

ebyteqy4.jpg

there is no doubt, the weight is really heavy, but once they are set up, you don't really need to move them around. what i wonder is, do they have like a door behind? or the only way to put the cases are covering the whole statue, being the base the only place for it to fit?

same case as mine eh:lol,ive given up chasing blitzway for a date.so for now I have the HD1003 in it.but I may try the HD 1002,it has a better bruce like pose.but it will no doubt look tiny.

Poor James! I've literally got him to design me a whole different style of case...new lights here, new lights there, gap for cables to run through, plinth, etc..He's gonna love me! Yea, looks like Brucey wont be here until the new year (for me at least as i've ordered mine locally)...still, i'll have your super cool pics to tide me over while i wait! :rock

Fair play the display cases are awesome I think it's time I invest in some

You have to! After all, it was you who gave me the contact details in the first place...i remember you said you wanted a case for the Wolvie LSF! Now that case will be one heavy ****er!!! :horror

Thanks so much Dave! I'd love to see my display room too!!:lol If only i had one :( next year has to be the year!!

there is no doubt, the weight is really heavy, but once they are set up, you don't really need to move them around. what i wonder is, do they have like a door behind? or the only way to put the cases are covering the whole statue, being the base the only place for it to fit?

Yea, the case comes with the bottom base separate which has the built in LED's and then the case fits over the bust and rests on top of the base...however, i am now getting an extra attachment for the top of the case which is basically like the bottom base but goes on top which include LED's :)

Thanks bro ! Glad you liked my first special display :

Fantastic work Carm! Love the pose and the use of the playing cards scattered around the display...nice touch that! :hi5:

Fantastic work Carm! Love the pose and the use of the playing cards scattered around the display...nice touch that! :hi5:

From you it means a lot bro, thank you bro

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread

Hey Rob, attempted to go through a few more pages of your thread and came across this! :horror Are you kidding me...your talents have no limits! :thud::thud: that custom is so sick! Still trying to own this maquette but hardly see any these days, at least at an affordable price! :horror

Back