Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *SIDESHOW IRON MAN MKIII 1:1 BUST NEW DISPLAY CASE

That's because i'm italiano too bro from Sicilia but i live in Belgium :p

Ha! I was born near Salerno my friend. A town near Capri called Positano! Just a beautiful place....have you been? Hoping to take my children there one day but have to get Disney World Florida out the way first!!! :yess::lol

Hey Rob, attempted to go through a few more pages of your thread and came across this! Are you kidding me...your talents have no limits! that custom is so sick! :thud: Still trying to own this maquette but hardly see any these days, at least at an affordable price!

Thanks very much Tony :hi5: Still trying to come to terms with selling the IM Maquette and my War Machine :( I do miss them and know i'll probably never get a chance to own the pair again. Like you mentioned, the prices they go for on the secondary market are rediculous! Saying that, i sold my pair for quite a high price so i'm not surprised as people will pay high prices!

Yea, i was bored one day and decided to customise both my Iron Man and War Machine maquettes with battle damage. Did'nt really think at the time about what i was doing and just did it! :lol Was really pleased with how they both turned out and i infact customised another Iron Man Maquette recently for a good friend after he saw the above picture...:)

I hope you get some luck and manage to track this bad boy down pal...i'd say its definately achieved Grail status in the past few years....especially for us IM fans! :lol:exactly:

Last edited:
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *SIDESHOW IRON MAN MKIII 1:1 BUST NEW DISPLAY CASE

Update: More experimentation on finding the perfect light source for my Iron Man MKIII 1:1 Bust and I think I've settled on a final solution. This cool LED strip wrapped around a circled base has given this display such an improved light source compared to the original LEDs that were installed. Here are some update pics...

yqysuhu2.jpg

3aze8y6e.jpg

e2ytyruz.jpg

4ana4uqe.jpg

a5aze5y8.jpg

a7a4ubyg.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE: SSC IRON MAN MKIII 1:1 BUST NEW DISPLAY C

Very tasteful display! Looks great! Where did you get the glass case from if you don't mind me asking?

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE: SSC IRON MAN MKIII 1:1 BUST NEW DISPLAY C

hey Rob, looks better, i would like to see that with no room light, and see the outcome.

The rope LED is a nice touch Andy, good job :) Can't wait to see it with the cover over the top!

I really love it my friend ! Good idea as usual

Very cool IM bust display Andy!! :clap

Very classy display my friend ;)

Very tasteful display! Looks great! Where did you get the glass case from if you don't mind me asking?

Many thanks for viewing my thread and for your kind comments. PM sent to you in regards to the glass casing :clap

hey Rob, looks better, i would like to see that with no room light, and see the outcome.

Thanks Wei, have some pics I will be adding shortly of how it looks without no room lights...just for you pal :clap

The rope LED is a nice touch Andy, good job :) Can't wait to see it with the cover over the top!

Thanks so much Nuri, PM sent pal :hi5:

I really love it my friend ! Good idea as usual

Thanks so much Carmelo, much appreciated :1-1:

Very cool IM bust display Andy!! :clap

Thanks Serg, glad you like it pal :)

Very classy display my friend ;)
thanks as ever Darth :hi5: thought you might like this display as I know yours is one of your fav pieces in your collection :)

Last edited:

Little late to the party but very impressive post on the IM bust. I need to get off my a$$ and get me some of them cases! Looks great Andy

I love your collection! especially your Enterbay 1/4th scale figures!
Rambo with his shirt is awesome!

Little late to the party but very impressive post on the IM bust. I need to get off my a$$ and get me some of them cases! Looks great Andy

Thanks James for the kind words! Can only imagine how cool your collection would look if displayed in cases...definately look into it and watch your display and collection transform right in front of your very eyes :horror

I love your collection! especially your Enterbay 1/4th scale figures!
Rambo with his shirt is awesome!

Merci beaucoup Seb :clap thank you for visiting my thread, can't go wrong with the Enterbay figures...some of the best pieces in my collection :)

Last edited:

As requested here are some pics of how the display looks with no room lights. As you can see, these LEDs give off a far superior light source compared to the original ones that came with the base...

a2yhahyd.jpg

dy8a3ydu.jpg

Compared to how it looked before with the original LEDs, the difference is so much better

avyne4un.jpg

So to complete this display I will be adding a 6x4 digital photo printout of the Iron Man movie poster which will be displayed alongside my usual display plaque to finish it off.

Thanks for looking guys and stay tuned for another update of my War Machine 1:1 Bust plus my latest purchase...another Sideshow MKIII Iron man LSF :rock

That's a fine looking display Andy :clap Really does the piece justice.

More updates?! :lol I'll certainly look forward to them. :exactly:

I'll have some new arrives this week, EB BD T-800, HT Endo & Evil Superman :yess: and SS ship 1/4 Bats this week too.

That's a fine looking display Andy :clap Really does the piece justice.

More updates?! I'll certainly look forward to them. :exactly:

I'll have some new arrives this week, EB BD T-800, HT Endo & Evil Superman and SS ship 1/4 Bats this week too.

Thank you Jay :hi5:

Always more arrivals :yess: I thought things would get quieter after the birth of my new baby boy but if anything its only got busier! :lol The way i look at it is that there will be more statues/busts/figures for my son to inherit! :yess: I purchased another Sideshow IM MKIII LSF this weekend for an incredible price...like seriously incredible :horror and i wasnt about to miss out on that despite already having two of them in my collection! So i'll post some pics of that up as soon as it arrives! And then i'll be posting some pics up maybe tomorrow of my War Machine 1:1 bust - still not sure whether its a keeper yet but hopefully the pics will help make my mind up :dunno

Yea, i was gonna ask you about your new additions! Cant wait to see what you think about the EB T-800 :exactly: and looking forward to your shots of the Evil Superman...talking of which, i managed to catch most of Superman 2 and 3 this weekend over on Channel 5 :yess: always good to watch the movies to help you bust out some cool poses for those 1/6 figures....at least thats what i did!

Thank you Jay :hi5:

Always more arrivals :yess: I thought things would get quieter after the birth of my new baby boy but if anything its only got busier! :lol The way i look at it is that there will be more statues/busts/figures for my son to inherit! :yess: I purchased another Sideshow IM MKIII LSF this weekend for an incredible price...like seriously incredible :horror and i wasnt about to miss out on that despite already having two of them in my collection! So i'll post some pics of that up as soon as it arrives! And then i'll be posting some pics up maybe tomorrow of my War Machine 1:1 bust - still not sure whether its a keeper yet but hopefully the pics will help make my mind up :dunno

Yea, i was gonna ask you about your new additions! Cant wait to see what you think about the EB T-800 :exactly: and looking forward to your shots of the Evil Superman...talking of which, i managed to catch most of Superman 2 and 3 this weekend over on Channel 5 always good to watch the movies to help you bust out some cool poses for those 1/6 figures....at least thats what i did!

And what a collection to inherit :exactly: especially with more (lots more) to come!

A THIRD MKIII!!! :horror :lol and War Machine is bound to look great, once it's on display.

Really looking forward to the T-800 arriving, can't wait to see this beast in person. I should have him sometime Wednesday. I watched Superman too, and yes, you do look out for poses and display ideas. I changed my regular Supes pose whilst I was watching and I've got some ideas already for Evil Supes.

And what a collection to inherit :exactly: especially with more (lots more) to come!

A THIRD MKIII!!! :horror :lol and War Machine is bound to look great, once it's on display.

Really looking forward to the T-800 arriving, can't wait to see this beast in person. I should have him sometime Wednesday. I watched Superman too, and yes, you do look out for poses and display ideas. I changed my regular Supes pose whilst I was watching and I've got some ideas already for Evil Supes.

Still unsure about my War Machine Bust to be honest Jay...hoping to get some feedback from you guys and then maybe i can make my decision...

Man, those Reeve Superman movies are just the nuts! I could never tire of watching them which is why in my world these movies will always be classics and come nowhere near the recent re-makes! Reeve was just the ideal Superman imo :exactly: Looking forward to seeing what you have in store for Evil Superman...i remember when i had the original HT Supes, wish i never sold him cos that figure along with my DX09 Bats are probably for me 2 of Hot Toys best! Just staggering details in the facesculpts and the outfits for both just ruled :rock

As for your EB T-800...that will be a figure which you wont be able to stop photographing! It seriously is that good! Plus you get the light up eye feature which a lot of the Sideshow PF's have missed out on which give it that complete look! Where did you order him from Jay?

Still unsure about my War Machine Bust to be honest Jay...hoping to get some feedback from you guys and then maybe i can make my decision...

Man, those Reeve Superman movies are just the nuts! I could never tire of watching them which is why in my world these movies will always be classics and come nowhere near the recent re-makes! Reeve was just the ideal Superman imo :exactly: Looking forward to seeing what you have in store for Evil Superman...i remember when i had the original HT Supes, wish i never sold him cos that figure along with my DX09 Bats are probably for me 2 of Hot Toys best! Just staggering details in the facesculpts and the outfits for both just ruled :rock

As for your EB T-800...that will be a figure which you wont be able to stop photographing! It seriously is that good! Plus you get the light up eye feature which a lot of the Sideshow PF's have missed out on which give it that complete look! Where did you order him from Jay?

They certainly are classic movies, you won't believe me but I only seen them for the first time this year!

I've got a feeling I'll be taking lots of pics of the T-800 & Endo:yess: I bought the T-800 in a trading group. It wasn't brand new but the guy only had him for a month or so.

Hey!, didn't think those LED, were that bright, but i was wrong, i will try to copy that once i order a couple of those customs!, as always, nice pics.

Looks very cool indeed Roberto. I'm still looking for that bust too (probably a bd one) for a decent price. Want it an acrylic display too on top of my desk. I'm so jealous on some of your collectibles like this in your collection.

Back