Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW CUSTOM GLASS DISPLAY CASES FOR ALL SCALES*

Very nice indeed. Don't know about a display room, more like a museum exhibition with all the amazing things you have! :lol Have you got the HT 1/4 Endo now? I'll hopefully be getting one soon (and maybe the EB BD T-800!)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW CUSTOM GLASS DISPLAY CASES FOR ALL SCALES*

Very nice indeed. Don't know about a display room, more like a museum exhibition with all the amazing things you have! :lol Have you got the HT 1/4 Endo now? I'll hopefully be getting one soon (and maybe the EB BD T-800!)

Thanks so much Jay, trust me, your collection is also full of goodness too! Especially your Sweeney Todd and not to mention that new Iron Man 3 Tony Stark diorama!!! Awesome!!!!:clap

In regards to the HT 1/4 Endo, i'm still in debate if im being honest. As cool as it looks i just know that Sideshow will announce something in regards to their new Endo design - or at least i'm hoping they are. I've really got limited funds at the moment so the Endo will have to remain a possibilty for the time being.

As for the EB BD T-800, you have to get that cos its without doubt one of the best figures ever made to date and i think a few other figure lovers would back me up on that too :wink1:

Thanks Andy, appreciate it! :hi5:

Think I'll end up getting both and maybe sell my DX10. I can get a brand new Endo for under £300 shipped, can't really turn it down at that price! I'll have to wait a while before I can get the EB though, as I've got HT 1/4 Bats arriving in about a fortnight :yess:

Thanks Andy, appreciate it! :hi5:

Think I'll end up getting both and maybe sell my DX10. I can get a brand new Endo for under £300 shipped, can't really turn it down at that price! I'll have to wait a while before I can get the EB though, as I've got HT 1/4 Bats arriving in about a fortnight :yess:

Have your ordered your Master Light House display case for it yet? That would look awesome Jay! :lecture:exactly:

Have your ordered your Master Light House display case for it yet? That would look awesome Jay! :lecture:exactly:

Not ordered one yet, just going to hold off for a moment because I'm going to need 5 of them :lol. May buy another Detolf and do the shelf mods so it suits 1/4 figures.

Not ordered one yet, just going to hold off for a moment because I'm going to need 5 of them :lol. May buy another Detolf and do the shelf mods so it suits 1/4 figures.

WTF!!! 5!!!!:horror:horror :lol:lol Now your talking!!! :yess:

I'm looking to get another hopefully next week. Gotta check Lee's stock at CDUK and then order it for my T-800 BD figure - then display the Endo 1:1 bust together with it :)

WTF!!! 5!!!!:horror:horror :lol:lol Now your talking!!! :yess:

I'm looking to get another hopefully next week. Gotta check Lee's stock at CDUK and then order it for my T-800 BD figure - then display the Endo 1:1 bust together with it :)

:rotfl yeah 5. 2 HT 1/4 Bats, EB Bats, Endo & eventually the BD T-800 :horror So I think modding the Detolf will be my best (and cheaper:lol) option.

Your T-800 and Endo bust will look f'n amazing! Can't wait! :rock

The EB bat will fit into it ?

Hey Platty and Nuri, i have sent you both a PM each with some research into plinth displays :hi5:

Thanks Brother. I will post up my design on here so you get an idea of what I'm going for...and for anyone else that's keen :) I think it's going to take a few weeks to complete, due to the amount of work involved in painting/polishing the wood and my limited time to work on it, but the final result will be worth it! My 1/4 Batman will look like a museum piece :yess:

:rotfl yeah 5. 2 HT 1/4 Bats, EB Bats, Endo & eventually the BD T-800 So I think modding the Detolf will be my best (and cheaper) option.

Your T-800 and Endo bust will look f'n amazing! Can't wait! :rock

All great pieces you got there Jay :exactly: I have one detolf at home but use it to store my Master Replica FX Lightsabers, i've always wanted to know how does one mod a detolf? Is it to do with lighting? :dunno

The EB bat will fit into it ?

Yes Carmelo, it will fit but you will not be able to perform any dynamic poses as the case is just too narrow :(

Thanks Brother. I will post up my design on here so you get an idea of what I'm going for...and for anyone else that's keen :) I think it's going to take a few weeks to complete, due to the amount of work involved in painting/polishing the wood and my limited time to work on it, but the final result will be worth it! My 1/4 Batman will look like a museum piece :yess:
:panic::panic: get building Nuri, i wanna see those pics! :yess:

All great pieces you got there Jay :exactly: I have one detolf at home but use it to store my Master Replica FX Lightsabers, i've always wanted to know how does one mod a detolf? Is it to do with lighting? :dunno

I think you just place some U bolts in place of where you want your shelf to go, so you can space them out to fit 1/4 figures. At least, I hope so, sounds too easy!:lol

I think you just place some U bolts in place of where you want your shelf to go, so you can space them out to fit 1/4 figures. At least, I hope so, sounds too easy!:lol

Only trouble i'd personally find with Detolfs is that when you get to displaying your pieces on the lower shelves it becomes more difficult to view and you have to crouch down to see the details of that particular piece. Same with the IKEA Granus table is it? Where some people have built a custom Tumbler/Batmobile display out of it. Absolute genuis idea and looks fantastic but again the actual centre piece of the display (in this case the Tumbler/Batmobile) is way too low to get an overall viewing pleasure. I think having a piece no higher than eye level makes the most ideal height for a display.

However, going back to my original point in regards to Detolfs, i think these display cases were made perfectly for 1/6 scale figures! :exactly:

Okay guys, so I've done a bit of experimenting this evening with my new display case and decided to choose the Sideshow Iron Man MKIII 1/1 Bust to display inside.

Really happy with how professional it looks plus how crystal clear the whole display looks when compared to my previous acrylic cases. As mentioned previously I will be receiving an extra base unit which will fit on top to match the bottom base and will also include LED's as the light source from just the bottom isn't enough for such a huge case.

Anyway, enough talking....here are the pics :wave

So here is the base with working LEDs
rysama2y.jpg

And with the display case on top
6e4yty2a.jpg

2y8ysutu.jpg

And just to show the difference I temporarily added some of my own lights to the top of the case while I wait for the new light base which will fit on top of the case

7e8unavu.jpg

ypa9amuq.jpg

Okay guys, so I've done a bit of experimenting this evening with my new display case and decided to choose the Sideshow Iron Man MKIII 1/1 Bust to display inside.

Really happy with how professional it looks plus how crystal clear the whole display looks when compared to my previous acrylic cases. As mentioned previously I will be receiving an extra base unit which will fit on top to match the bottom base and will also include LED's as the light source from just the bottom isn't enough for such a huge case.

Anyway, enough talking....here are the pics :wave

So here is the base with working LEDs
rysama2y.jpg

And with the display case on top
6e4yty2a.jpg

2y8ysutu.jpg

And just to show the difference I temporarily added some of my own lights to the top of the case while I wait for the new light base which will fit on top of the case

7e8unavu.jpg

ypa9amuq.jpg

Nothing surprises me anymore when I visit your thread Rob. It's just pure breathtaking collectibles or displays! That Iron Man bust was born for that display case! Simply beautiful from one Iron Man fan to another! :clap:clap

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *SIDESHOW IRON MAN MKIII 1:1 BUST NEW DISPLAY CASE

that case look very familiar andy:wink1: looking great as usual.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *SIDESHOW IRON MAN MKIII 1:1 BUST NEW DISPLAY CASE

Looks great Andy. Glass is definitely the way to go.

Looks wicked bro :) Bet you can't wait to get those plinths and create that museum look ;)

i am wondering... how will that room look after you finish everything

Back