Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *CUSTOM IRON MAN MKII 1:2 MAQUETTE*

Very AWESOME custom my friend, really AWESOME acquisition ;)

That looks fantastic got to find one of those!

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *CUSTOM IRON MAN MKII 1:2 MAQUETTE - EARLY PICS AR

Okay guys, thanks for being so patient...I present to you my joint favourite collectible in my collection...the MKII LSF :yess:

hedyse3a.jpg

9uba7use.jpg

ehune5ev.jpg

pymu6y9e.jpg

That's all I have for now, will take more pics once he's set up next to my MKII 1:1 bust plus I'm gonna get this dude his own Hall of Armour display case to go with my MKIII LSF as well.....

Holy Mother of God Rob!!:thud::thud: that statue is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen!! You are the luckiest guy in the world! Your collection is simply amazing Rob....dare I ask what is next???:panic::horror

Impressive to say the least!

Your 1:2 scale hall of armor is going to be so so sosososososo sick!

Thanks Opt, i'm already getting excited myself! Seeing this beaut on display when i get home just makes me she a tear! :monkey2 :lol its just beautiful!!!

Very AWESOME custom my friend, really AWESOME acquisition ;)

Thank you Darth my friend

That looks fantastic got to find one of those!

Trust me Brett, with this displayed alongside your MKIII LSF, there is no better sight my friend...unless you have Lucy Pinder sitting on your bed in her underwear!!! :horror ha!!ha!!!

Holy Mother of God Rob!!:thud: that statue is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen!! You are the luckiest guy in the world! Your collection is simply amazing Rob....dare I ask what is next???:panic::horror

WOW! Great comments as ever my friend, thank you, thank you! As for whats next? Well, im praying Sideshow hurry and release the MKVII LSF cos im addicted!!! Just purchased a new 1/4 display case which i'll post some pics soon - really impressed with that! Got a MKIII 1:1 custom bust arriving Saturday so looking forward to that! Any updates, rest assured that i'll have 'em posted on here as soon as :)

After being in this hobby for a while now, its really hard for me to see something and be absolutely stunned by it...
This looks straight out of the movie.
Wow!
Major congratulations man!

Really appreciate that Remy, thanks for the great comments pal...it really does look as if its right out of the movie!!! :exactly:

WHOA! That is the Most Awesome Spectacle I have Laid my Unworthy Eyes upon (Manually Closes Mouth) My Friend Roberto, Unbelievable Post

Colossus Approved

Thanks so much Col! Trust me, your eyes are worthy my friend! Ha!

Amazing work as usual Andy, you've outdone yourself again :)

Thanks my friend! I do try! ha! ha! Wish you well with your custom cases!! Dont forget to PM if you get stuck

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *CUSTOM IRON MAN MKII 1:2 MAQUETTE - EARLY PICS AR

Okay guys, thanks for being so patient...I present to you my joint favourite collectible in my collection...the MKII LSF :yess:

hedyse3a.jpg

9uba7use.jpg

ehune5ev.jpg

pymu6y9e.jpg

That's all I have for now, will take more pics once he's set up next to my MKII 1:1 bust plus I'm gonna get this dude his own Hall of Armour display case to go with my MKIII LSF as well.....

That is a definite WOW!!! I am so jealous. Congrats Andy! :rock :rock

Jesus.....that's amazing. Congrats mate:hi5:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *CUSTOM IRON MAN MKII 1:2 LSF*

I'm not a massive Iron man fan really.... but that is immense!! :thud:

yes but want to see both 1/2 together

Very Cool!!! :clap and the Lighting Wonderful !

I showed this to my Friend over at Capstone Comics, he is now Bitter, because he is a Big IM Fan and he already has the Original 1:2 IM and now he wants this, I just Laughed, I just hope he is not Crying like a Little Girl :lol:lol:lol:lol

I got your PM and I think what could you possibly have that can top the Batmobile and then I click your stupid link and WHAT THE F%$#^ K IS THAT!!!!!!!!! HOLLY CRAP THAT SHIET IS SO FHINY ITS SHINIER THAN THE REAL THING BUT WOULDNT FLIPPING CARE IF IT IS ACCURATE OR NOT!!!! TELL ME THAT IS A CUSTOM PAINT JOB SO I CAN FACE THE FACT THAT I COULD NEVER OWN THIS AND WOULD NEVER LOOK FOR THIS CAUSE THIS IS F@#^&$%@UCKING AWESOME!!!!! ok now lemme catch my breath or die in pea.... hmm no peace

I got your PM and I think what could you possibly have that can top the Batmobile and then I click your stupid link and WHAT THE F%$#^ K IS THAT!!!!!!!!! HOLLY CRAP THAT **** IS SO SHINY ITS SHINIER THAN THE REAL THING BUT WOULDNT FLIPPING CARE IF IT IS ACCURATE OR NOT!!!! TELL ME THAT IS A CUSTOM PAINT JOB SO I CAN FACE THE FACT THAT I COULD NEVER OWN THIS AND WOULD NEVER LOOK FOR THIS CAUSE THIS IS F@#^&$%@UCKING AWESOME!!!!!

:lol Jeff, where have you been!? Hope your collection is treating you well my friend :lol When would you like me to ship over the Batmobile Base? :yess:

I showed this to my Friend over at Capstone Comics, he is now Bitter, because he is a Big IM Fan and he already has the Original 1:2 IM and now he wants this, I just Laughed, I just hope he is not Crying like a Little Girl

Ha! I'm sure he has saved the picture in his phone and cries himself to sleep every night! :lol Thanks Col!

Very Cool!!! and the Lighting Wonderful !

Thanks so much big Dave

yes but want to see both 1/2 together

Could be difficult as i wouldnt know where to look for the MKIII :dunno Its literally right at the back of my mount everest of shipping boxes!!! :(

I'm not a massive Iron man fan really.... but that is immense!!

Thanks bro, really appreciate that

Full of AWESOMENESS here!!!Lots of great stuff!!!:clap

Thanks for stopping by and for your kind comments :hi5:

Jesus.....that's amazing. Congrats mate

Thank you very much!

That is a definite WOW!!! I am so jealous. Congrats Andy! :rock

Cheers Jim, always happy to hear from you pal :1-1:

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW T-800 ENDO 1:1 BUST DISPLAY*

Thanks for all your fantastic comments guys, really appreciated :clap:clap

Have a few more updates in regards to new display cases which i have acquired. Some of the cases are custom ones and will be arriving shortly but i wanted to show you first my new T-800 1:1 Endo Bust display.

The case is the 1/4 Master Lighthouse Case by Legends and is basically a self assembled case made from 4 clear sides of acrylic (front, back and the 2 sides) plus the top and bottom black bases.

Each base comes with 4 individual spot lights which can be positioned to any angle you like (up, down, left or right so it really does give your display piece some super light coverage. Whats really cool about this case is the fact the lights are operated by a simple touch of a finger. this is done by simply swiping your finger across the black bases. The top base to operate the top lights and the bottom base to operate the lower lights.

Only downside to this case and one which kind of plays a big issue is the fact that although its a display case for 1/4 figures/statues, it is exceptionally narrow so it wont allow for certain pieces which have a dynamic pose, etc....

With that said, i managed to fit in my T-800 Endo Bust and all i can say is that it looks mindblowing! Especially in the dark! The lights are super bright for such a tiny LEDs but the effect it has on the chrome makes it really stand out!

u9aqu9eb.jpg

u9u8ezy3.jpg

I can see myself purcashing a few more of these cases once more stock arrives from my local retailer...Will post another update shortly on my custom cases made for my Iron Man 1:1 busts :wave

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW T-800 ENDO 1:1 BUST DISPLAY*

pretty nice case that andy.i'm sure my 1/4 bruces would look pretty good in them.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW T-800 ENDO 1:1 BUST DISPLAY*

Man....AWESOME,That is an amazing display!!!! :clap:clap:clap
As you've mentioned and I can imagine on that display in the dark...Fantastic!!!:yess:

Back