Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *CUSTOM IRON MAN MKII 1:2 MAQUETTE - PICS COMING S

A custom Chinese factory making these mk2 1:2 poly statue... wait, wrong thread? hahaha

Thats right, most of the custom IM pieces can only be picked up from China and then imported over. For us Iron Man fans it gives us the opportunity to own those pieces that we could only dream of having...i have to say, after recieiving mine yesterday i was extremeley surprised at the quality and so relieved that it arrived in one piece! Its been almost 18 months that i've had to wait for mine due to QC issues before it was shipped to me so it such a relief to have it inhand and fully functional :pray:

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *CUSTOM IRON MAN MKII 1:2 MAQUETTE - PICS COMI...

On a different note, i recieved my Galactus Maquette replacement body yesterday and have to say that Sideshow's service has been second to none! Furthermore, the actual replacement was for the defective LED in the right eye of Galactus but i was surprised to see that overall finish of the statue seemed to look so much better than my first. There was nothing wrong per se with the body i initially recieved but when comparing the two i noticed absolutely none of that gluey white residue which was noticable above his boot line, the replacement was perfect! Even the paint apps appeared to be brighter and more crisp! I also noticed the gaps around the face plate fitted more flush and didnt leave too much gap which i kinda had with the first one. Also noticed that the magnets were a heck of a lot stronger on this replacement too.

All in all i'm extremely delighted with the outcome, the LED now works fine plus i got a bonus extra faceplate too!! Here are some pics...

here it shows that now both LEDs are working fine...
a8e8atuh.jpg

a glow in the dark shot!
venapemu.jpg

so happy to see no gluey white residue around the boot line which i had on the original body i recieved
rutybu6a.jpg

no gaps at all around the faceplate...
emurury4.jpg

a new custom moon planet that i've added to the planets...
unagevu5.jpg

overall look at the statue with the light up features...
asebyqe6.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *CUSTOM IRON MAN MKII 1:2 MAQUETTE - PICS COMING S

Great looking busts, RB!

Congrats on the Galactus Maquette! Glad you received a even better replacement. :hi5:

Nice pics bro, galactus is looking awesome!

Thanks Frosty! :hi5: So relieved to have him working at 100% now, i dont think you could accept anything but on this piece! A definate must have for any Marvel fan and worth every penny!

Great looking busts, RB!

Thanks Spidey :hi5: appreciate that :)

Congrats on the Galactus Maquette! Glad you received a even better replacement. :hi5:

Hey Jim, good to hear from you...you'll have to update your thread soon so we can catch up with all your new additions! Yea, really happy with the replacement. Seems as though there were faults witht he first one that i didnt even realise until i compared them with the new body. All's well that ends well! :hi5:

A few more pics...

Here is how the replacement body arrived
8a5apu5u.jpg

The cool light up feature which I wasn't too bothered abt initially but with them all working now I do like it!
za7eqyqu.jpg

How I think I'll display mine when I do eventually display it! :lol
2ytuta2a.jpg

Really great that Galactus for the replacement, you're lucky, the piece looks really nickel, congrats my friend ;)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *CUSTOM IRON MAN MKII 1:1 BUST WITH LIGHT UP EYES*

Thank you so much Tony :1-1: really appreciate your kind words. I do indeed have the Sideshow MKIII 1:1 bust...should be somewhere in my thread (I really should start to index my collection to make it easier) :lol I also have a custom MKIII bust which I resprayed myself..also have the War Machine bust somewhere in my maze of shipping boxes! Ha! Here's some pics for you of my MKIII's

My custom MKIII

2a7equra.jpg

My Sideshow MKIII

yvusu6y5.jpg

And yes, the MKII 1:2 statue has already arrived at home and I'm itching to get back and unpack it!!!

Gotcha! Those busts look fantastic! Came online specifically to see pics of the MKII 1:2 statue but to no avail :(

Sweet replacement G man! My new surfer comes tomorrow!

Can't wait to see this custom Iron Man that's been mentioned...

Really great that Galactus for the replacement, you're lucky, the piece looks really nickel, congrats my friend ;)

Yep, thanks Darth...it's a definate improvement! :hi5:

Gotcha! Those busts look fantastic! Came online specifically to see pics of the MKII 1:2 statue but to no avail :(

:lol sorry dude...had so many large boxes to unpack last night that I hardly got any time to take decent pics of the Iron Man statue...:( rest assured though that it's in perfect condition and that I couldn't be happier! This piece has seriously made me do cartwheels of joy!! :lol imagine when Sideshow release the MKVII LSF :thud:

Sweet replacement G man! My new surfer comes tomorrow!

Can't wait to see this custom Iron Man that's been mentioned...

Thanks bro, yea the replacement worked out better than expected, especially with those white glue marks around the boot line, so amazed at how different both statues looked.

Gonna send post some iPhone pics of the IM statue very soon...:panic::panic:

Where are the pictures of that custom half-scale Iron Man:impatient: :yess:

Gonna send post some iPhone pics of the IM statue very soon...:panic::panic:
With SS being slow as ****, thank god we've got you to fulfill our need of IM pictures!!!! :hi5:

Where are the pictures of that custom half-scale Iron Man:impatient: :yess:

:lol:lol Promise to post some pics within the next few hours Chris :yess:

With SS being slow as ****, thank god we've got you to fulfill our need of IM pictures!!!! :hi5:

Can you believe they've delayed the MKVI legendary Scale bust another month!! Seriously pissed at that!

Anyway, this is for all you Iron Man fans while you wait for my pics...it's my favourite part of the movie, especially now that I have my own MKII :yess: enjoy!! :wink1:

[ame]https://youtu.be/ZwOxM0-byvc[/ame]

Congrats on the replacement Galactus, very lucky to get a better one than the original. :clap

Congrats on the replacement Galactus, very lucky to get a better one than the original. :clap

Thanks Jay, yea...got lucky with the replacement, shame I have to pack him away for storage :(

yes come on stop keeping us waiting

Alright, alright!! I promised to post some pics so here are a few to wet the taste buds....:lol:panic::panic::panic:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *CUSTOM IRON MAN MKII 1:2 MAQUETTE - EARLY PICS AR

Okay guys, thanks for being so patient...I present to you my joint favourite collectible in my collection...the MKII LSF :yess:

hedyse3a.jpg

9uba7use.jpg

ehune5ev.jpg

pymu6y9e.jpg

That's all I have for now, will take more pics once he's set up next to my MKII 1:1 bust plus I'm gonna get this dude his own Hall of Armour display case to go with my MKIII LSF as well.....

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *CUSTOM IRON MAN MKII 1:2 MAQUETTE - EARLY PICS AR

:lol no way Andy you did it WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW.... i could go on for ever but :thud: WOW fantastic :yess:

yes wow wow and wow and beat that averone ha ha ha i am ur master now lol

Last edited:
Back