Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW T-800 ENDO 1:1 BUST DISPLAY*

Like I said, it's a pleasure to see your pictures my friends ! I'm impressed, congratulations and KEEP ON :yess:

Thanks for all your fantastic comments guys, really appreciated :clap:clap

Have a few more updates in regards to new display cases which i have acquired. Some of the cases are custom ones and will be arriving shortly but i wanted to show you first my new T-800 1:1 Endo Bust display.

The case is the 1/4 Master Lighthouse Case by Legends and is basically a self assembled case made from 4 clear sides of acrylic (front, back and the 2 sides) plus the top and bottom black bases.

Each base comes with 4 individual spot lights which can be positioned to any angle you like (up, down, left or right so it really does give your display piece some super light coverage. Whats really cool about this case is the fact the lights are operated by a simple touch of a finger. this is done by simply swiping your finger across the black bases. The top base to operate the top lights and the bottom base to operate the lower lights.

Only downside to this case and one which kind of plays a big issue is the fact that although its a display case for 1/4 figures/statues, it is exceptionally narrow so it wont allow for certain pieces which have a dynamic pose, etc....

With that said, i managed to fit in my T-800 Endo Bust and all i can say is that it looks mindblowing! Especially in the dark! The lights are super bright for such a tiny LEDs but the effect it has on the chrome makes it really stand out!

u9aqu9eb.jpg

u9u8ezy3.jpg

I can see myself purcashing a few more of these cases once more stock arrives from my local retailer...Will post another update shortly on my custom cases made for my Iron Man 1:1 busts :wave

:thud::thud::thud:

Wow, the Endo looks amazing in that case Andy. I've thought of getting one of those myself for Enterbay Bats.

Woah amazing! How do you do the things you do? One day i want to grow up and be as amazing and special as you. :horror

SUPER AWESOME !!!

Thank you Eddie :hi5:

Man....AWESOME,That is an amazing display!!!! :clap
As you've mentioned and I can imagine on that display in the dark...Fantastic!!!:yess:

Trust me, this display with the lights off looks fantastic! Hence why i want another case!! Thanks for the comments Ronald :hi5:

pretty nice case that andy.i'm sure my 1/4 bruces would look pretty good in them.

Hey Chris, yea...Brucey will fit perfectly pal...would look cool next to your Blitzway 1/3 display case! :exactly:

Like I said, it's a pleasure to see your pictures my friends ! I'm impressed, congratulations and KEEP ON :yess:

Thank you so much Carmelo for all your support my friend

:thud:

Wow, the Endo looks amazing in that case Andy. I've thought of getting one of those myself for Enterbay Bats.

Thanks Jay, i think your Bats would look awesome mate and to be honest the display case would fit in perfectly with your collection...only thing is, one is never enough!!!

Woah amazing! How do you do the things you do? One day i want to grow up and be as amazing and special as you. :horror

I'll be honest with you, it ain't easy being this good! But one day you'll get there...but just remember when you do, with great power comes great responsibility!!! :lecture :lol

I'll be honest with you, it ain't easy being this good! But one day you'll get there...but just remember when you do, with great power comes great responsibility!!! :lecture :lol

I'll also try to remain humble :hi5:

How much does a display case like that run? Could you set ne up with a link fir cost and dimensions? I can think of a.statue or two that deserve the high class treatment

Wow, amazing display my friend, how made this display ?

How much does a display case like that run? Could you set ne up with a link fir cost and dimensions? I can think of a.statue or two that deserve the high class treatment

Thanks James, I'll send you over the details shortly :hi5:

Wow, amazing display my friend, how made this display ?

Much appreciated Darth, thank you :hi5:

Amazing mate!!

Thanks Tone :hi5:

Thanks for all your fantastic comments guys, really appreciated :clap:clap

Have a few more updates in regards to new display cases which i have acquired. Some of the cases are custom ones and will be arriving shortly but i wanted to show you first my new T-800 1:1 Endo Bust display.

The case is the 1/4 Master Lighthouse Case by Legends and is basically a self assembled case made from 4 clear sides of acrylic (front, back and the 2 sides) plus the top and bottom black bases.

Each base comes with 4 individual spot lights which can be positioned to any angle you like (up, down, left or right so it really does give your display piece some super light coverage. Whats really cool about this case is the fact the lights are operated by a simple touch of a finger. this is done by simply swiping your finger across the black bases. The top base to operate the top lights and the bottom base to operate the lower lights.

Only downside to this case and one which kind of plays a big issue is the fact that although its a display case for 1/4 figures/statues, it is exceptionally narrow so it wont allow for certain pieces which have a dynamic pose, etc....

With that said, i managed to fit in my T-800 Endo Bust and all i can say is that it looks mindblowing! Especially in the dark! The lights are super bright for such a tiny LEDs but the effect it has on the chrome makes it really stand out!

u9aqu9eb.jpg

u9u8ezy3.jpg

I can see myself purcashing a few more of these cases once more stock arrives from my local retailer...Will post another update shortly on my custom cases made for my Iron Man 1:1 busts :wave

That Endo Head is Sweet!

Unbelievable as usual pal. Just had a catch up on the latest stuff :) I now want a master studios 1/4 case for my upcoming hot toys batman....damn you.

The Endo display is FANTASTIC!!!

I've just ordered mine today !!!! I will buy a display like that OMG can't wait :)

Not much left to say about that MkII. Truly awesome bud congrats. It looks amazing.

That Endo Head is Sweet!

Thanks Col :clap

Unbelievable as usual pal. Just had a catch up on the latest stuff :) I now want a master studios 1/4 case for my upcoming hot toys batman....damn you.

Appreciate the comments Platty and great to hear from mate :hi5:

The Endo display is FANTASTIC!!!

Thanks so much Serg :hi5:

I've just ordered mine today !!!! I will buy a display like that OMG can't wait :)

Massive congrats Carmelo! Can't wait to see the pics bro :clap

Not much left to say about that MkII. Truly awesome bud congrats. It looks amazing.

Hey Luciano, thanks mate...really wish you could see it person :exactly:

Thank you so much my friend ! :)

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW T-800 ENDO 1:1 BUST DISPLAY*

Hey guys, a new week begins and what does it have in store? Well, i recieved some of my custom cases at the weekend but unfortunately didnt have the time to place anything inside them yet...

Still, i managed to sell most of my custom acrylic cases and have now opted for these new glass cases which gives it a much more sturdier feel than you'd get from acrylic. The cases come with an optional mirrored background and a solid base with inbuilt LED's running through it which is operated via a battery compartment which can easily be located at the back of the base. The LED's has a 2 way pattern light effect with the choice of a flashing strobe effect or just the regular full light source and the brightness is pretty strong!

So i have recieved my first few batches of cases in various sizes to cater for most scales that i have in my collection and i have to say that i'm pleasantly surprised by the quality, however, there are still some changes that i would like to make for my next order. I'm actually wanting to have these glass cases resting on plinths and so i will be sending off some design ideas to my supplier to see what can be achieved as these cases are pretty weighty! As you can see from the pics below, these cases have inbuilt LED's in the base but i am now thinking having the LED's also built in to the top of the case also. That way i can have the option of having a light source from either top, bottom or both. So all these changes will hopefully get put into action for my next order - which will hopefully be for my Iron Man 1:2 LSF's!!! :yess:

Until then, here are a few snaps of the cases. This first one was designed for my 1:1 busts so i will be needing a few of these i think! :slap However, as mentioned before i will be hoping to include the LED's inside a top base aswell as just the bottom to give the piece on display that extra light coverage if needed.

ujy7ajur.jpg

The second and third cases are basically designed for 1/4 scale PF's/Maquettes, the narrower case will display your regular 1/4 piece such a Robocop PF, Indiana Jones PF, etc... and the other wider case will cater for those pieces which you have more than one piece to accompany it such as maybe my Enterbay T-800 1/4 figures or my Droids PF with a Stormtrooper, etc...

4ydytupa.jpg

(Please Note that the foot in the picture is not mine!!!) ha! ha! ha!

utydesyb.jpg

The last case i recieved was for my custom Sabers which was something that i desperatley needed so that it had some form of protection more than anything but once displayed it will also look cool! I basically wanted to recreate a similiar case to those which Master Replica use or their LE Lightsabers and so i was delighted at the outcome!

I've also added some pics of my custom Sabers but i will have to do a proper review on what these 2 bad boys can really do!!! :lol

vese3eru.jpg

ypa9yhy2.jpg

2upuje6a.jpg

So more updates to follow once i've had a chance to display some of my collection inside the cases. Thanks for looking! :wave

Last edited:
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW CUSTOM GLASS DISPLAY CASES FOR ALL SCALES*

That's what i call professional cases, but you will need lights on top, to give those statues more life.
i was searching for some plinths, but nothing out of the ordinary. hope someone can come up with a good design.
grats bro!

Back