Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread **NEW RAMBO III AND 1/6 HE-MAN DIORAMA UPDATE PICS

He-Man is gonna look Wicked at 1/4 scale, looking forward to updates

Hi Colossus, unfortunately the He-Man i have is only at 1/6 scale but i wish it was 1/4!!:monkey2

I have only worked with a few 1/6 scale stuff in the past, its not my specialized scale as i prefer 1/4 only but i do remember my Superman Hot Toys diorama which i never got to finish....i sold him and the display case due to the release of the Superman PF which i've wanted for a while...here is a brief pic of how far i got with it....

View attachment 50227

View attachment 50228

View attachment 50229

was pleased with how it was coming along as i had intended to add some artificial crystals to create a 3D fortress of solitude...oh well, its sold now and i'm looking forward to the new upcoming Supes PF :yess:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread **NEW RAMBO III AND 1/6 HE-MAN DIORAMA UPDATE PICS

Oh, and then there was a 1/6 scale Predator which i had for about a week and then sod it to fund my 1/4 Dutch PF....i remember taking a stroll through a park with my wife and daughter and coming across a piece a wood that i thought would look really good with my predator...when i got home i busted out a few poses and even got the damn thing to hold itself up with no support! I really had some brilliant plans for a wicked diorama but decided to let him go a few days later. I'm really trying to stick with 1/4 scale, the only 1/6 scale figure/statue that i have are the 1989 Batman DX09 (but thats only because i have the 1989 1/6 Batmobile on pre-order and i want him to fit inside the cockpit for that extra realsim) and then of course the 1/6 He-Man statue...

here is a quick pic of the Predator pose...

View attachment 50234

Your work is amazing. Your way to display 1/4th figures is one of the best I've ever seen. i don't know how you build your glass display but it seems to be more precise than what you can find in a shop. A masterpiece!

Your work is amazing. Your way to display 1/4th figures is one of the best I've ever seen. i don't know how you build your glass display but it seems to be more precise than what you can find in a shop. A masterpiece!

Grazie Revdioramas!! :hi5: thats very kind. I build all my cases from scratch and out of 5mm or 10mm acrylic depending on the size of the case. Glass would be more weight and a potential deathtrap with kids running about the house :panic: decided to opt with the safer acrylic. Thanks again my friend!:wave

Found some more pics of my Supes 1/6 Hot Toys figure...

View attachment 50235

View attachment 50236

looking at the pics again i do regret selling it. Hot Toys do some amazingy life like figures it has to be said and this Christoper Reeves Supes is one of the very best imo...

Really glad they are following in the footsteps of Enterbay and releasing them in 1/4 scale :yess:

Presentations of parts, breathtaking, that taste, it is magnificent ;)

Awesome displays Roberto! The T-800 has got to be my favourite, it looks like it came right out of a museum!

@ Darthstitch and TheWalker

Thank you very much for your feedback! The kind words are much appreciated and i hope to bring you more pics of all my furture displays :wave

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' BATMAN PF CUSTOM UNMASKED PORTRA...

Time for another update and i've have done rather a bit in regards to the paintwork. I have added a few layers of skin tone which will take quite a few more darker tones and completed the belt, the chest plate to a satisfactory standard that i was happy with, along with the pants, stockings and a first coat of hair...for the base i've gone for an Eternia theme with greeny black tones to it...see for yourself...

y7u7are5.jpg

emasuhyj.jpg

paravu7a.jpg

evate5yh.jpg

let me know what you think...:wave

Last edited:
RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' BATMAN PF CUSTOM UNMASKED PORTRA...

and another pic for good measure....

u8eta4ud.jpg

thanks for looking and keep checking for updates :wave

Last edited:

Stunning Displays, Museum Quality, looking forward to seeing what else you have in mind and do I see Hellboy behind He-Man in that last pic based on the cover art?

Stunning Displays, Museum Quality, looking forward to seeing what else you have in mind and do I see Hellboy behind He-Man in that last pic based on the cover art?

Thanks so much Colossus, kind words as ever bro :1-1: and yes you do see a custom Hellboy in the background, i've been practising my sculpting over the past 8 months and im still not very good but i'm getting better. Like with all things in life, practise makes perfect! I was inspired to sculpt myself a Hellboy after recently purchasing the Sideshow Hellboy 2 Premium Format...an awesome piece!

The Rambo display looks brilliant bud just as I thought it would do. Amazing work. Like you said the atmosphere in the picture with the lights is amazing. I want something like that for my 1:4 The Dark Knight Batman.

Once again a pleasure viewing your work!

The Rambo display looks brilliant bud just as I thought it would do. Amazing work. Like you said the atmosphere in the picture with the lights is amazing. I want something like that for my 1:4 The Dark Knight Batman.

Once again a pleasure viewing your work![/QUOT

Hi Platty! Good to hear from you again buddy! Are you not on your summer holidays yet!? I'm stuck in sunny London painting He-Man! :rotfl:rotfl Thanks for the brilliant comments my friend. Funny you mentioned about the lighting, those lights are actually temporary. I just purchased some new ones which arrived today which are a more warmer orangy LED as opposed to the cold blue LED's used (which i took from my T2 display). Will get some pics up soon on those new lights...thanks again! :wave

:lol I'm actually in the lake district as we speak buddy! I've already been abroad :( but it's nice here so it'll do !

Can't wait to see those pics, I imagine it will give it more of a 'desertey' look!

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread **NEW RAMBO III DIORAMA UPDATE PICS**

Hey guys, managed to fit in some lights last night, similar to those used for my T2 display. I have to say that in person the lighting effect when combined with the deep black acrylic background is spectacular and creates a very eerie atmosphere that i wasnt expecting...with that said, if i can find a light source that can give off a more yellow tinge (to represent the desert sunlight) then i think i could achieve that perfect look...here is a pic of how it stands at the moment with the temporary lights:

View attachment 50144

sorry for the poor picture quality, it really doesnt do the display any justice and a new camera is on Santa's Christmas wishlist....along with the Hulk Maquette, Galactus Maquette, Batman PF, R2D2/C-3PO PF, Iron Man Mark VI 1:1 Bust, Iron Man LSB and the Hot Toys 1/6 1989 Batmobile which have all been PO'd this year :yess: Thanks Santa! :yess:

Stupendous beauty diorama !!!!:thud:

And the He-Man statue promises to be a huge piece...

Back