Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread **NEW RAMBO III DIORAMA UPDATE PICS**

This is exactly what Enterbay should have done to market Rambo. It just brings out the entire persona of the figure. So damn professional, like right outv a Con display.

This is fab!

This is exactly what Enterbay should have done to market Rambo. It just brings out the entire persona of the figure. So damn professional, like right outv a Con display.

This is fab!

Thank you so much Annihilate, thats exactly how i want my displays to look. Agreed on your comments regarding Enterbays marketing of the figure. It's actually a lot more versatile than i thought and as you can see, adding a jacket/shirt over the figure - which Enterbay should have at least included in the accessories pack, just adds a completely new dimension. So glad you like it my friend :wave

View attachment 50093

View attachment 50094

the pics above were taken with the inclusion of the rocket launcher and utility bag in the background but opted to leave them out of the final display...

View attachment 50095

Very awesome display, i love it, congrats ;)

Wow! Both displays look very classy. No doubt I love the Rambo dio but the T2 will be my personal favourite. Excellent job Roberto and totally worth the time and efforts you have put into it.
23lo1vr.gif

Wow! Both displays look very classy. No doubt I love the Rambo dio but the T2 will be my personal favourite. Excellent job Roberto and totally worth the time and efforts you have put into it.
23lo1vr.gif

Hey Sarvesh, good to hear from you bro! Thanks for the kind comments as ever. Really appreciate it...:clap and while we are on the subject of praising, may I say congrats on a great collection yourself! As a huge Ferrari fan I loved the Schumi display...Is it 1/6 scale?

Hey Sarvesh, good to hear from you bro! Thanks for the kind comments as ever. Really appreciate it...:clap and while we are on the subject of praising, may I say congrats on a great collection yourself! As a huge Ferrari fan I loved the Schumi display...Is it 1/6 scale?

Glad you liked the Schumi display Roberto. It is 1/18 scale. And good to know that even you are a Ferrari fan.

Thank you for appreciating my collection.
23lo1vr.gif

Glad you liked the Schumi display Roberto. It is 1/18 scale. And good to know that even you are a Ferrari fan.

Thank you for appreciating my collection.
23lo1vr.gif

Your very welcome my friend...its such a priviledge to see such amazing collections from guys and gals all over the world and it also gives me inspiration, especially when i see such amazing displays - like yours for example Sarvesh, that makes me want to achieve that very same greatness in my very own collection :hi5:

Hey guys, managed to fit in some lights last night, similar to those used for my T2 display. I have to say that in person the lighting effect when combined with the deep black acrylic background is spectacular and creates a very eerie atmosphere that i wasnt expecting...with that said, if i can find a light source that can give off a more yellow tinge (to represent the desert sunlight) then i think i could achieve that perfect look...here is a pic of how it stands at the moment with the temporary lights:

View attachment 50144

sorry for the poor picture quality, it really doesnt do the display any justice and a new camera is on Santa's Christmas wishlist....along with the Hulk Maquette, Galactus Maquette, Batman PF, R2D2/C-3PO PF, Iron Man Mark VI 1:1 Bust, Iron Man LSB and the Hot Toys 1/6 1989 Batmobile which have all been PO'd this year :yess: Thanks Santa! :yess:

Your very welcome my friend...its such a priviledge to see such amazing collections from guys and gals all over the world and it also gives me inspiration, especially when i see such amazing displays - like yours for example Sarvesh, that makes me want to achieve that very same greatness in my very own collection :hi5:

Thank you for your kind words Roberto. It is always nice to meet passionate people like you who really put their time and efforts in this hobby. I can only say that when one piece of your collection looks so good, I wonder how great your entire collection will look when you display it together. Looking forward to it.
23lo1vr.gif

Hey guys, managed to fit in some lights last night, similar to those used for my T2 display. I have to say that in person the lighting effect when combined with the deep black acrylic background is spectacular and creates a very eerie atmosphere that i wasnt expecting...with that said, if i can find a light source that can give off a more yellow tinge (to represent the desert sunlight) then i think i could achieve that perfect look...here is a pic of how it stands at the moment with the temporary lights:

View attachment 50144

sorry for the poor picture quality, it really doesnt do the display any justice and a new camera is on Santa's Christmas wishlist....along with the Hulk Maquette, Galactus Maquette, Batman PF, R2D2/C-3PO PF, Iron Man Mark VI 1:1 Bust, Iron Man LSB and the Hot Toys 1/6 1989 Batmobile which have all been PO'd this year :yess: Thanks Santa! :yess:

Honest opinion right now the lights are making it look like snow. Which is cool if you planned it from before. But if you are saying it is desert then yes you will need warm white LEDs to give that effect to it. But nevertheless the display has come off excellent.
5dugl3.gif

Thank you for your kind words Roberto. It is always nice to meet passionate people like you who really put their time and efforts in this hobby. I can only say that when one piece of your collection looks so good, I wonder how great your entire collection will look when you display it together. Looking forward to it.
23lo1vr.gif

Honest opinion right now the lights are making it look like snow. Which is cool if you planned it from before. But if you are saying it is desert then yes you will need warm white LEDs to give that effect to it. But nevertheless the display has come off excellent.
5dugl3.gif

Yep, thought exactly the same thing myself, although in person the terrain doesnt appear so white as it does in the pics...but some warm white LED's are whats needed! Spot on Sarvesh :exactly:

Last edited:

Hey all, after my 2 previous Display Dioramas of the T-800 from Terminator 2 and Rambo from Rambo III, i have now turned my attention to my next project...a Diorama display for a custom built 1/6 scale He-Man statue based on the 80's classic cartoon by Filmation, He-Man and the Masters of the Universe.

I build my Dioramas from scratch and also build the display cases myself from mainly acrylic using the cheapest methods possible as i know how expensive display cases can cost!!:gah:

I came into posession of this custom He-Man statue a few months ago from a friend of mine who had the original resin cast for it, not sure of the sculptors name and my friend can't even remember himself but a fantastic sculpt and likeness none the less. Due to a lack of original He-Man statues based on the Filmation cartoon currently on the market and as a massive fan of the cartoon, i jumped at the chance of having my very own statue of He-Man in my collection and so i asked for 2 unpainted casts to get to work on. I had planned on painting one in the original He-Man colours based on the cartoon and then the other in a custom Faux Bronze effect for a different look. Each statue came with its own individual Castle Greyskull themed base, which was a nice touch! However, i'm getting a bit nervous as i usually only collect 1/4 scale statues/figures and prefer working with real life subjects as opposed to animated ones so i'm a bit out of my comfort zone on this one, but still looking forward to it none the less. As far as the colour scheme goes of the original He-Man, i'm using these pics as a reference point...

I'll keep you'll updated the further i progress. Thanks for looking! :wave

Last edited:
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread **NEW RAMBO III AND 1/6 HE-MAN DIORAMA UPDATE PICS

Reminds me of good old childhood days. He-Man was one of my favorite cartoons. I still remember playing with the Mattel Castle Grayskull. Back to the sculpt, it looks great. Looking forward to the updates.
23lo1vr.gif

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread **NEW RAMBO III AND 1/6 HE-MAN DIORAMA UPDATE PICS

He-Man is gonna look Wicked at 1/4 scale, looking forward to updates

Back