Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread **NEW RAMBO III AND 1/6 HE-MAN DIORAMA UPDATE PICS

Amazing work Robert! It's a pleasure going through all your work.

Btw how did you get the cape to look like that?

Thanks for looking at my displays Annihilate and i appreciate your kind words. :wave In regards to the Hot Toys Christopher Reeves Supes 1/6 display, i actually didnt spend that long on posing him. He's actually been one of the easiest figures to pose and the cape took about 3-4 minutes of futzing to give it that "swaying in the wind" look. What i find that helps when posing figures is googling different pics of your character in various poses and trying to achieve similiar poses. For instance with Supes, there were plenty of images with Superman in many poses and you can also see how his cape flows...hope that helps :clap

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread **NEW RAMBO III AND 1/6 HE-MAN DIORAMA UPDATE PICS

Your displays are phenomenal... especially the T800.

Is it difficult to make your cases? Any special tools required? I almost want to try for the 1/4 EB Batman.

Again... GREAT displays.

Thanks very much for your comments and questions c3r1h5 :wave In regards to the cases i make, i guess it would be very hard to do it if you did'nt know what you were doing :wink1: i have been making acrylic cases for a while now and i learnt how do it by watching YouTube videos! I must admit, it will take a few goes at practising, especially as you have to use a syringe and needle to get the glue into the sides of the acrylic...hate syringes at the best of times!! :horror Once you have established how to glue various pieces of acrylic together then your world is your oyster! You can then make any type of case you like really and any size. I think the hardest part is locating sheets of acrylic! Just putting together a case for my He-Man display as we speak...i am also thinking about purchasing the Enterbay Batman also or whether to wait for Hot Toys 1/4 release? :dunno

Last edited:

Just a quick update on my Rambo display guys...basically i have stretched out the sand to cover the entire base, which i think looks a lot better and i have also added his utility bag and climbing rope to his left hand side. Below are 2 pics, the top pic is how it was and the bottom pic is how it is now with stretched sand to cover the corners and added utility bag and climbing rope....

View attachment 50505

View attachment 50506

:wave

Nice subtle changes Roberto. But I like the clean finish. Looks classy.
23lo1vr.gif

@ Sarvesh

thanks bro, i must be the most indecisive collector out there as i've just changed Rambo again....:slap this time removing his quiver which was held in his right hand and swapped it for him holding his trusty knife instead! His quiver has now gone over his left shoulder...

@Turtlepower73

thanks for looking. Good news on the horizon, He-man Diorama display 99% complete and pics to follow shortly :yess:

@ Sarvesh

thanks bro, i must be the most indecisive collector out there as i've just changed Rambo again....:slap this time removing his quiver which was held in his right hand and swapped it for him holding his trusty knife instead! His quiver has now gone over his left shoulder...

Welcome to Indecesion Hell; Robert, there are a lot of us here :rotfl

@ Sarvesh

Welcome to Indecesion Hell; Robert, there are a lot of us here :rotfl

:exactly: It is a common trait found in collectors :monkey1

Okay guys, i have now finished my latest project, the He-Man Diorama display and really hope you enjoy the pics. Gonna take a well earnt break now away from my work and come back with a new project which looks like a customisation of my 1/4 Iron Man Mark IV Maquette which wil include added battle damage and added diorama to the original display. It will truly be a complete one-off! Anyway, back to my He-Man display...

So heres some pics of my custom built base, along with my actual rocks which have been custome painted to match up with my Castle Greyskull background. For that little bit of extra realism to the display i have also included some Eternia green sand...enjoy!

View attachment 50568

View attachment 50569

View attachment 50570

cont...

Last edited:
RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *SHIPPED!!...MY CUSTOM IRON MAN MKI 1:2 LSF ST...

As with all my other displays, the acrylic case was then made and added to the display along with the background and lights installed for the complete He-man Diorama display...

abypu5uv.jpg

azu7azu5.jpg

Thanks for looking and please let me know what you think...thanks for all your continued support in my work and i'll be back with my customised Iron Man Mark IV Maquette :wave

Last edited:

Roberto, I am really impressed by your skills to materialize characters with their emblematic spirit.
(So, I just recovered an old fish tank from a friend of mine to follow your footsteps :wink1:)

I am speechless! Roberto, that looks stunning. You just made it difficult for me to decide between the T800 and the He-Man. Wow! simply superb.

As with all my other displays, the acrylic case was then made and added to the display along with the background and lights installed for the complete He-man Diorama display...

View attachment 50571

View attachment 50572

Thanks for looking and please let me know what you think...thanks for all your continued support in my work and i'll be back with my customised Iron Man Mark IV Maquette :wave

Very awesome job :clap

Impressive Sir, you have some Mad Skills, Awesome Work, WOW!

Man that thumbnail just made me believe you made the entire backdrop.

Just goes to show what an asswhooping of a job you've put out here. :bow

Mother of God.......:thud:

Hands down, one of the greatest things I have ever seen around here. :bow :bow :bow :bow

So beautiful :monkey2

That it does.

Amazing work again buddy.

Roberto, I am really impressed by your skills to materialize characters with their emblematic spirit.
(So, I just recovered an old fish tank from a friend of mine to follow your footsteps :wink1:)

Hi Sundance, thanks for the comments and best of luck with your display my friend :wave

Back