Action Figure Robert Pattinson as "The BATMAN" Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The arrows on the gauntlet reminds me this :

talon-1.jpg

I just wish we had more big dudes play Batman. All the other Batman actors were too...small. Which was ok because Keaton and bale are great actors, but I just want someone with the physical look like dwane “the rock” Johnson would play Batman. Not the rock himself though, just someone with muscles like him. Bigger than Ben afflict was in BVS.
I will say as a muscle car lover this batmobile looks sweet. Could be my favorite live action Batmobile look when I see more of it.

Ok, finally, after being let down with the costume, I'm freaking digging this car.
I love classic cars, and this looks Bad ass.

I like the costume. I like the bike. The car, well the back of it is nice. What will make it or break it for me is it?s gadgetry.

Is that the same suit he was wearing on the bike? Would like a closer look.

Car looks nice but nothing like a Batmobile. Since it's very early in his career as Batman that's okay. Hopefully it all leads to a better car and suit in the sequels.

I get that they are going for the "early in his career" concept, but I feel like everything (costume, motorcycle, car) are a little too grassroots. Like a vigilante with scarce resources...

Back