Robert Englund Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I could ever bring myself to open my figures I would let you paint my freddy and my dracula.

so did anyone get this yet?? i know the seller was selling a couple of them. i havent heard from him yet and im hoping that it was already shipped because i really want to open him up.

hairlesswookiee said:
yeah i was hoping to get him sometime this week too. as of lately i get really nervous when ebay sellers dont respond to emails and notifications.

I think he had a good % feedback. So we should be okay. If not, I'll hunt him down! :emperor

I've also got my Classic Freddy and Leatherface coming from eBay USA. I won these before this one!

I hope to have them all for the weekend or early next week.

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

nice, he ssent me a shipping notice today and it should be here within 2-3 days or so. you are lucky on the classic freddy. after i pay for all my SDCC exclusives i will begin my hunt for a classic freddy .

ok, so i got Freddy today while i went home to let the dogs out. unfortunately it was only the regular version. im not upset about it because the auction didnt say anything about it being the exclusive verison even though it did have the picture of the excluvise in it.

hairlesswookiee said:
ok, so i got Freddy today while i went home to let the dogs out. unfortunately it was only the regular version. im not upset about it because the auction didnt say anything about it being the exclusive verison even though it did have the picture of the excluvise in it.

And it stated the exclusive edition number!

Mine still hasn't come but I'm a bit pissed it's not what was advertised!

I'll let you know... fingers crossed it will come this morning... along with my other eBay figures! :rolleyes:

PC :monkey5

PsychoCenobite said:
And it stated the exclusive edition number!

Mine still hasn't come but I'm a bit pissed it's not what was advertised!

I'll let you know... fingers crossed it will come this morning... along with my other eBay figures! :rolleyes:

PC :monkey5

yeah i was a little ticked, but oh well for $26 i wont complain. so far its the cheapest sideshow figure ive picked up yet and i really like him more than i thought i would. it really lookslike robert standing there.

I got mine yesterday - not the exclusive.

I'm not bothered but I'm going to email him about it before I leave feedback.

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

PS. It's a good figure! :cool:

Well I opened mine today, first time since Sideshow shipped him to me. His hands faded or something. Anyone else have pale hands?

EVILFACE said:
Well I opened mine today, first time since Sideshow shipped him to me. His hands faded or something. Anyone else have pale hands?

It's called moisturizer people! And there's noting unmanly about it!!!:D

Anyone know of any online stores that have the exclusive or regular for a good deal?I've become interested in this figure.

very nice i'm real happy with it

DSC00943_00.jpg

One thing that may work is subbing hands from another caucasian SSC figure if Freddy's are too pale. I did this with my Brosnan GoldenEye figure. When I rolled up the sleeves to be film-accurate, those godawful tanned mitts of his were too much of a contrast, so I attached my unused hands from Luke Skywalker.

Back