Robert Englund Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes,that would be a simple fix but to tell the truth it don't bother me at all.(It's my first non SW SSC and i like it a lot:D

How does the figure articulation on the glove work? I'm very seriously considering buying the Englund exclusive as well. Any comments would be much appreciated. Thanks!!

Sith Lord 0498 said:
How does the figure articulation on the glove work? I'm very seriously considering buying the Englund exclusive as well. Any comments would be much appreciated. Thanks!!

Boy do i feel dumb,i didn't even notice till you said something.You can move them just about however you want it looks like...COOL!!:eek: :eek: :eek: (you bend them about mid-finger or so)

The glove's articulation is basically move the fingers back a bit and thats about all. Its far better then no articulation at all of course.

Serpentor said:
The glove's articulation is basically move the fingers back a bit and thats about all. Its far better then no articulation at all of course.

Hmmm...not quite what I was hoping for, but I'm sure I'll be able to work out some cool poses with it. Sometimes, it's the subtlest of changes that look best.

Either way, I'll likely find out today (tomorrow at the latest) when my Englund exclusive gets here from Razor's Edge.

Yeah, so the finger articulation on the glove kinda sucks, and those hands are pale as can be (thankfully I was able to swap it out with an extra Anakin Skywalker hand)...

BUT...

this figure ROCKS!!!!

The sculpt is dead on for Robert Englund and exudes just the right amount of perverted demonic sleaze. The pleather jacket is well-tailored and fits well. The sweater is also very cool...although I did trim the excessive fringes. I love this figure.

Now, I find myself wanting to track down an FvJ Voorhees to go along with it. Amazing...11,000 regular edition, and I can't find a single one for retail price!!! Aaarrgghhh!!!!!!

I had the Robert England figure but bad things happened to it. I have the FVJ Freddy figure and want to get Jason, I only have Jason from Jason X.

Sith Lord 0498 said:
this figure ROCKS!!!!

The sculpt is dead on for Robert Englund and exudes just the right amount of perverted demonic sleaze. The pleather jacket is well-tailored and fits well. The sweater is also very cool...although I did trim the excessive fringes. I love this figure.

Aaarrgghhh!!!!!!

Yeah i saw pics and had to get it. I'm not really into horror figs but somethin about this just looked right.

Here's the pose I settled on for my Robert Englund "Springwood Slasher" (although the top finger blade fell out of pose before I snapped the pic...right now all four blades are in a fan arrangement)...

HPIM3115.jpg

I'm also in the camp that wants to track down "FvJ" Jason Voorhees as well. Not even the exclusive...just the regular. Can't believe it's so HTF with 11,000 edition size!!

Sith Lord 0498 said:
Yeah, so the finger articulation on the glove kinda sucks, and those hands are pale as can be (thankfully I was able to swap it out with an extra Anakin Skywalker hand)...

BUT...

this figure ROCKS!!!!

Now, I find myself wanting to track down an FvJ Voorhees to go along with it. Amazing...11,000 regular edition, and I can't find a single one for retail price!!! Aaarrgghhh!!!!!!

Is the regular addition of the FvJ Jason really that hard to come by? I only ask because I got mine back in June in a group auction off of Ebay. I won FvJ Jason, FvJ Freddy, and re-make Leatherface for 40 bucks shipped. All were mib (the boxes were damaged but I display loose so it wasn't a problem). And I remember the going rate at that time was 30 to 40 bucks for just the Jason MIMB. Now, the Teddy Bear version was high ... but not the regular. Hmm.. why the sudden influx in price?

DouglasMcc said:
Is the regular addition of the FvJ Jason really that hard to come by? I only ask because I got mine back in June in a group auction off of Ebay. I won FvJ Jason, FvJ Freddy, and re-make Leatherface for 40 bucks shipped. All were mib (the boxes were damaged but I display loose so it wasn't a problem). And I remember the going rate at that time was 30 to 40 bucks for just the Jason MIMB. Now, the Teddy Bear version was high ... but not the regular. Hmm.. why the sudden influx in price?

It took me going through almost a dozen on-line retailers before I found an FvJ Voorhees regular edition for $45.00. Before that, it was either sold out or near $100. The teddy bear exclusive...yeah, that's extremely expensive!!

I too remember these figures being relatively easy to find about 8 months ago. Now, they seem to be very scarce for reasons I can't explain.

Fortunately, Echo Base Toys had four of them in stock, and my order's being processed.

The reason is simple..Sideshow hasnt announced any new jason to preorder for a long time now...People trying to complete their collection have started seaching for the ones that eluded them...its called jason craving...:lol

Shai Hulud said:
The reason is simple..Sideshow hasnt announced any new jason to preorder for a long time now...People trying to complete their collection have started seaching for the ones that eluded them...its called jason craving...:lol
Jason is a helluva drug!!!
chappelle1.jpg

Back