Rob Zombie's HALLOWEEN (Coming 10/19/2007)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In my opinion the original Halloween may be the scariest movie of all-time. From the unforgettable score that set mood and pace to the contrast of the happy suburban setting to the shocking grim nature of the murders. This movie was as scary as it was shocking.
From what I hear of the new I don't agree with the changes, at least not all of them. But just like the Transformers movie I will try to see Halloween without any bias.
I have seen House of 1000 Corpses and The Devil's Rejects and Rob Zombie has got it when it comes to film making. I have hope that his vision of the John Carpenter classic will be great.

Rob just posted the in work NECA Michael figure.... Thought I would share...:D

l_a744829ef6dbe43b3859db46024e5176.jpg

SS isn't making this, NECA has the license, though I pray one day Sideshow will give us a 12" original Halloween, William Shatner mask Michael

MaulFan said:
SS isn't making this, NECA has the license, though I pray one day Sideshow will give us a 12" original Halloween, William Shatner mask Michael

Technically they did. :eek: It just ended up more like 4 or 5. I would be fine with a Rob Zombie version though. The only reason I can see for them not to do one is if NECA has the license for the 12" and 18" figures.

I'd take an RZ Michael from SS too, at least it'd be closer to Michael being how he should be, this one was OK, but the garage suit could be tighter and the head is just very generic, it doesn't really resemble any of the film masks to me, here's to hoping :)

7304_image01.jpg

MaulFan said:
I'd take an RZ Michael from SS too, at least it'd be closer to Michael being how he should be, this one was OK, but the garage suit could be tighter and the head is just very generic, it doesn't really resemble any of the film masks to me, here's to hoping :)

7304_image01.jpg

Yeah I was never completely happy with mine, I mean it was still a well done figure, but not up to standards imo, so I customized the mask on mine.:D It has a new owner now too. Im still hoping for a PF version sometime soon.

BDboystoys said:
Yeah I was never completely happy with mine, I mean it was still a well done figure, but not up to standards imo, so I customized the mask on mine.:D It has a new owner now too. Im still hoping for a PF version sometime soon.

LOL :rotfl that likeness is horrible. I hope we get another Michael like we did Leatherface. And boy oh boy I might not have liked all the changes to Halloween that Rob has done, but let me tell you that pic of the new Myers gave me the chills. This guy looks scary! I'm quite pleased with the somewhat new design.:D

that trailer is pretty sweet. i can't wait to see this in theaters!! thanks for posting the youtube link!

It looks better than I thought it would be but come on, why actually remake Halloween?

It's perfect how it is.

Then again, this is Hollywood. :)

One thing I love seeing that is in this remake and really shows love for the original

l_12c9c3623c5a478b9ddd0041b38f6644.jpg

"Can't I get your ghost Bob?"

These look sweet!!!!

l_39ec95727ecd9e4b828a0a87e5692497.jpg

l_bd3fa9ed63492787ef957fd8e0d8a5cb.jpg

l_9e9316e7bf14e1eb18ee758898bfd6ee.jpg

"I realized what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply... evil..."

Yeah, Maulfan... I have to agree.... It looks freakin phenomenal.... and terrifying again...

I'm so excited to see it all unfold in front of my eyes... the night he came home..... again. :lol

Back