Rob Liefeld Statue Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here...i've officially done better :yess:

girl5-stick-figure.jpg

See...I even gave her feet!

:rock :rock :rock

A Liefeld legendary scale Captain Man Boobs America. That would be all you could ever ask for. Thank you for bumping such an inspiring and important thread! :lol

Yeah this guy never had artistic or creative talents, the best thing he has going for him was the Deadpool creation which was a blatant ripoff of Deathstroke (DC).

Deathstroke = Slade Wilson
Deadpool = Wade Wilson

Deathstroke was around about 10 years before DP was.
Similar costumes, weapons experts etc. Not just similar, an intentional ripoff. Dude's a complete hack.

wouldn't the writer have more input on the character? Unless Leifeld was also the writer he probably just designed him based off the writers description.

some if the comparisons shown are pretty laughable but love or hate he was very popular in the 80s and 90s and I was a huge fan of new mutants, xforce and Youngblood growing up and didn't know or honestly didn't care at the time...still don't really as I am trying to hunt down a few of his issues.
edit:wow this was an old thread lol

Last edited:
Terrible.

1003585.jpg

Glorious. Glorious 90's. Those Image comics with their 0 issues, foil covers, cybernetic and bladed character designs, "blood" titles, and "extreme" titles will be a priceless part of my childhood. Thanks in no small part to Rob Liefeld. :clap

Agree not great art but priceless memories...I remember very well...still remember buying new mutants 98 for cover price, loved deadpool so much I bought another 3, unfortunately sold before the bubble now looking again and it's $75+, just went to a con and the lowest I saw there was $225

CBG is going to love this!

Oh wow! When did this thread go up? Are we really getting a Liefeld line? I would buy them all. Please start with cable! The master creators masterpiece! I would trade in any of my statue just to own it. Liefeld was one of the best selling and top artists of the 90s. People loved his work so he broke new record sales. I would also love a McFarlane line in the future starting with spider man!

Back