Rob Liefeld Statue Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope this thread can let SS know there are fans out there for Liefeld. Please SS make a Liefeld cable, and x-force! I will buy even if the ES is no ES. This thing could be SS biggest money maker!
Seriously...what color is the sky in your world ?

I didn't read through the whole thread but thought I'd post this pic, not sure if it was already posted. Not a fan Liefeld, never have been and don't see myself ever becoming one.
Statues based on his art = worst selling line of all time...
Amazing..jpg

Exactly, he may not be the best. But there's so many popular artists out there that I think is so much worst than him. In my opinion rob is way better then so many artists. The only ones that is better is a few of those image co-founders and only a few other artists mostly from the 90s. Today's art style is not my cup of tea at all.

I can find a third grader with more talent than Liefeld

I didn't read through the whole thread but thought I'd post this pic, not sure if it was already posted. Not a fan Liefeld, never have been and don't see myself ever becoming one.
Statues based on his art = worst selling line of all time...
View attachment 111364

:rotfl Oh my God still recovering after this.............:clap :rotfl

Nope still laughing :lol

I just talked to Rob on Facebook, in 1991 he gave me this and we were all talking about it, he still is a pretty awesome
susa9ara.jpg
its the original drawing of New Mutants 98, first appearance of Deadpool

Well I put it up on ebay for 5k obo and I got an offer of 1200.00, I really don't want ro sell it so I took it down.

I just talked to Rob on Facebook, in 1991 he gave me this and we were all talking about it, he still is a pretty awesome
susa9ara.jpg

Awesome! It's his epic x-force artwork. I would kill to get a SS cable base on Rob liefelds artwork. SS please hear us fans out :)

susa9ara.jpg

Awesome! Is it the actual cover or the concept art, looks to be a few differences from the cover still If I had the cash I would make you a generous offer!

Back