RJ's small & mediocre collection...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, whaddya know?? A fellow Malaysian?? Where are you located? I'm right here down south, in Melaka to be exact.

Well, my collection's nothing to brag about, just bits and pieces. What I can afford, lah.:lol

It's good to focus on just one line, cos it's an expensive hobby. But sometimes I just can't help myself and stray away from HT MMS line..:lol

Do show us your collection, bro. Btw, are you getting them Mk IV, VI, and War Machine?? My toys on list are WM, Mk IV, and Jill Valentine. Have to skip Predators, even though the Berserker Predator looks very tempting.

I'm in KL, Ampang.

I did collected other 1/6 figures but sold them all and keep only Iron Man. I got Mark I, III BD and IV ,VI, War Machine on PO.

Here's my little collection

003.jpg

012.jpg

016.jpg

I'm in KL, Ampang.

I did collected other 1/6 figures but sold them all and keep only Iron Man. I got Mark I, III BD and IV ,VI, War Machine on PO.

Here's my little collection

003.jpg

012.jpg

016.jpg

Sweet Collection isis_x10a, You should have started your own Thread, BTW Welcome also to the Show

Yep, I agree with Colossus that is a sweet collection and you should start your own collection thread.

@isis; oh, in Ampang... I bet you're familiar with XL forum, right? Where did you get your stuffs?? I got mine mainly from Jeremy of UT Amcorp Mall, PJ.

I used to collect SICs but now slowly trying to sell them off.

yeah, I'm familiar with XL forum but didn't join cause Sideshow forum a lot better.
Most of my stuffs I got from XL-shop but lately I've been purchasing stuffs from Time Machine cause their price cheaper a bit.

Yea, that's why I try to look for other toy forums cos the local ones are becoming very boring already. XL is so full with members collecting the same thing, mainly Hot Toys:lol, even though I collect HT myself...:wink1:

Time Machine is cheaper?? Well at least cheaper than XL lah I can tell you that. But if you want really good bargain, for HT stuffs, most will suggest you to try shioktoys at Cineleisure Damansara. I didn't get my stuffs there cos this shop's too far away from my place. That's why I settled with Ultimate Toys.

Love your collection. I would love to own the Iron Man Mark 1&2 & most of all the Pred 1, I only just started collecting from about a year ago now but there my most wanted pieces but there so expensive to get now.

Back