RIP Don LaFontaine (Movie Trailer Voice Guy)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apologies Pixeltwin, just feel that it's uncalled for to demean the death of someone who has had quite an impact on movies....sure he was no Stan Winston but that doesn't mean he's any less deserving of acknowledgement.

:lol:lol:lol Whatever dude. I say what I say because that's what i am thinking. It's not trolling- it's just a difference of bloody opinion. :lol

Well....not to start anything, but isnt a troll someone who purpously upsets people? But hey, what do I know.

"In a world, where I am no longer there....."

RIP Don.

Im just explaining what a troll is. You can take it as an insult, or you can take it like it is.

I dont know.....I've never said it......heres I guess the definition of a troll....
from WIKIWIKI!111
An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial and irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the intention of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.[2]

So yeah. I dont know.

Oh yeah. Here is where I read it.

Really CelticP. Was there any need for you to come in the thread several hours afterwards and stir the fire?

Was it several hours? It was the first post I read on the "last" page. So....it does that a lot. Hence why I always get the Guess the movie game wrong.

Was it several hours? It was the first post I read on the "last" page. So....it does that a lot. Hence why I always get the Guess the movie game wrong.

Thats why I stopped playing that game. :lol

On topic: one thing about Don LaFontaine that I liked is he was always willing to make fun of himself.

In a world where all the threads are screwey. One Member must fight the opression. And save the earth.

This summer. Darkness falls. A Legend is born. A Destiny is set. A dog is found. A kingdom is saved. P!TU is :pAAAAAPI!

Rated R. Coming this summer.

(Why P!tu? eh. He's funny. He worked).

Back