Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF..Link to buy in 1st Post.

How long have you had it?

Ive had it for a couple of months, sent it back and declined the replacement for a refund. Not having that happen again. Pity because it is such a freaking awesome thing.

^Can you post pics?

I took a couple of pics before it was returned, I'll put them up when I get a chance

Love my Dark Rider

Attachments

• SAM_1896.JPG
    SAM_1896.JPG
    172.5 KB · Views: 338
  • SAM_1898.JPG
    SAM_1898.JPG
    217.6 KB · Views: 341
  • SAM_1899.JPG
    SAM_1899.JPG
    235.8 KB · Views: 342
  • SAM_1897.JPG
    SAM_1897.JPG
    197.3 KB · Views: 346

Hi guys ive noticed my rider is leaning, so the right leg is off the base and the tail slightly out the hole. I've placed it so that its against a wall to stop the leaning anyone else had this and how to solve it?

Hi guys ive noticed my rider is leaning, so the right leg is off the base and the tail slightly out the hole. I've placed it so that its against a wall to stop the leaning anyone else had this and how to solve it?

Probably easiest to get some slightly larger base pads for the side it is going towards to help even the weight back to center.

The right hoof is away from the base so I can't see a way of pushing it back over to rebalance it

Ah ok thanks I'll try that, looks like its a common fault, such a shame but if I can't correct it the left leg will snap for sure, tbh with it propped against the wall it looks ok anyway.

Right I've tried the pads with no joy, contacted sideshow and they've recommended using earthquake/museum putty but surely this would mean you wouldn't be able to remove the horse it would be permanently stuck. My horse has pegs on both hooves as well, but the hole for the right doesn't seem the beat.

Right I've tried the pads with no joy, contacted sideshow and they've recommended using earthquake/museum putty but surely this would mean you wouldn't be able to remove the horse it would be permanently stuck. My horse has pegs on both hooves as well, but the hole for the right doesn't seem the beat.

i don't believe museum putty is permanent?

No. Museum putty isn't permanent. And it doesn't leave any kind of residue. Should be fine to use to tilt the base the way you want it to go. Or you can use it on the joins, but it might be a little difficult to get out of the holes if you ever want to remove it.

I finally got this grail and spent the last two days working on it full time. I repainted everything to get all the detail out of this magnificent statue. Everything was too brown and monochrome, both on the horse and the base, to make out any detail or get a feel for different materials. Now I think the statue pops. What do you think? Please C&C.

Check out the straps, the metal, leather and hide when comparing before and after pics.

drom1.jpg
voorenna.jpg
voorenna2.jpg
drom2.jpg
drom4.jpg
drom3.jpg

Thanks guys. In this picture you see the weathering on the robes much better.

76e5dd1ebc86bfb1a7a773e16285ced0.jpg

Back