Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF..Link to buy in 1st Post.

Thanks David!:) I just PO'ed the Predator 1 Maquette so that will be a big pain in the wallet too! lol

Yes, I am almost out of 1:6 scale figures to sell to finance my statues lol. But yeah, it is growing....

The Predator 1 maquette will be my first pred statue so I amreally looking forward to it, stingray :)

I ordered the P1 as well. He's a grail of mine and has been forever.

If I didn't have the old SWS piece I would probably get and try to fix, but it would need a lot for me. I got the P2 and decided it would be just too much work to get acceptable and sold it.

To me, the P1 inaccuracies are much easier to live with than the P2 ones. The dreads and mask of the P2 bothered me the most and they would be impossible to fix. This P1 has a lot going right for it in my book and the inaccuracies are much less worrisome. Plus it's the P1, my favorite by far.

To me, the P1 inaccuracies are much easier to live with than the P2 ones. The dreads and mask of the P2 bothered me the most and they would be impossible to fix. This P1 has a lot going right for it in my book and the inaccuracies are much less worrisome. Plus it's the P1, my favorite by far.

I agree about it being better than the P2, but that set a pretty low bar. If they would have done a good job on the P1 unmasked head I probably would still get, as I could use my SWS Maquette for open mouth and mask then the SS piece for closed mouth and just tried to fix some of the many other problems, but can't stand it and that is seeing it with prototype quality.

"Sauron's forces are already moving. The Nine have left Minas Morgul. They crossed the River Isen on Midsummer's Eve, disguised as riders in black. They will find the Ring, and kill the one who carries it."

IMG_20170307_221851.jpg

Got an exclusive one in my basement, brand new never exposed. Have no room to display it. 😕 waiting that my kids grow up before and finish my basement.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Hi, during my last move the moving company broke my exclusive LotR Rider of Mordor statue. In a few months I'll move abroad again (I'm currently in the UK). I was wondering if anyone would be interested in my statue for "spares". The base and 95% of the steed are fine. The tail part split in two and the rider itself has a broken leg. I can provide pictures on request.

sorry, should have reached you by PM

Hi, during my last move the moving company broke my exclusive LotR Rider of Mordor statue. In a few months I'll move abroad again (I'm currently in the UK). I was wondering if anyone would be interested in my statue for "spares". The base and 95% of the steed are fine. The tail part split in two and the rider itself has a broken leg. I can provide pictures on request.

Sent you a pm

Back