Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF..Link to buy in 1st Post.

I am getting one of these but the sheathed sword is bent/warp. Can I use hot water/hair dryer to straighten it out?

Yes!!

yes, i was able to straighten it with a hairdryer��.
Can anyone post a close up picture of the pointing hand showing the fingers?

Was thinking about picking up this piece, however after some looking around I've seen a couple people complaining about it not being designed to last (leaning and eventually bending or even falling). Has anyone of you had it on display for 1 year+ without issues? Anyone that has had big problems with it? Would be a shame if it proves to not be a worthwhile collection piece since it's soooo good looking.

Was thinking about picking up this piece, however after some looking around I've seen a couple people complaining about it not being designed to last (leaning and eventually bending or even falling). Has anyone of you had it on display for 1 year+ without issues? Anyone that has had big problems with it? Would be a shame if it proves to not be a worthwhile collection piece since it's soooo good looking.

Have the EX on display since day 1 without issues. Have it in my "for sale thread".

There are 1K plus of these out there and I think less than 10 cases of them having problems, so I would not worry, it is a great piece.

I've had this piece since the day my Flex Pay was up and I've never even opened the box. I did open the shipping box but that's as far as I got. I can afford for pay $800 for cardboard because I gots it like that:lol

Anybody got an extra exclusive hand or normal hand for this?

Sorry for the terrible pic below, but just to illustrate a quick point, when looking for just the right futz of this piece, to me at least, the one element you MUST try to get is to have the rider appear to be looking in the same direction as he's pointing...

When you miss this point, again IMHO, he can lose an extra smidge of presence.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Here's my DROM, though I need to steam the robes still.

drom.jpg

Bon dia marker! I think I need to buy a steamer now lol.

Back