Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF..Link to buy in 1st Post.

I leave a couple of pictures of Dark Rider of Mordor in my collection.

30bl4yo.jpg

2yzcrpd.jpg

2uetbfr.jpg

6ezpqd.jpg

2agrvrq.jpg

65r69x.jpg

Looking good! Congrats on getting one.
Where did you get those pedestals?

Great set up!

I wish I had a dedicated room. I just have a small man cave area!

Thank you very much for your kind words.

The pedestals made ​​me a carpenter of my city.

I asked SS for clarification on that, they told me when it's listed as under 25.. It means they have under 25 left, ever.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4

hope so,will be glad when this sells out...will help SS see that there is still a solid fan-base for LOTR :lecture

Guys my horse right leg peg doesnt completely touches the base. The left leg peg went all the way in. Is this a defect or normal?

could be a defect...on mine it all fit perfectly.

Did you follow the instructions,by fitting the tail to the horse first,then putting the whole thing in the base at the same time? If so,and it doesn't fit right,I would contact SS.

I asked SS for clarification on that, they told me when it's listed as under 25.. It means they have under 25 left, ever.

Sounds like BS to me, this was on the under 25 list months ago and is again now, no way they did not sell those last 25 in all that time as fast as it got to the low stock warning after the EX sold out.

it was listed as "last chance to own" before the upgrade to the new website. yes, sideshow is sneaky but this time it might be true, not worth taking a chance with piece like this :)
ugahaba9.jpg

Very tempted to pick this up given my current love of LOTR (did have the EX on PO but cancelled :()

could be a defect...on mine it all fit perfectly.

Did you follow the instructions,by fitting the tail to the horse first,then putting the whole thing in the base at the same time? If so,and it doesn't fit right,I would contact SS.

Did that exactly but right leg doesn't touch the base. Left leg all in.

They don't HAVE to put the low stock warning on at all. So it really is a moot point.

Either do it RIGHT or DON'T DO IT at all. That is all I ask. This "we are lucky they do it at all" mentality is no way to be. I would rather they did stop if they F it up all the time or play with the numbers. How hard is it to track your own inventory.

I already had this discussion the last time they pulled this earlier in the thread and I won't go over it all again. The system could be accurate and reliable, but it just isn't. It would be nice if they could fix it for us.

My Waitlist for the Ex just converted. Is this worth getting? They want $800.00
That's a nice chunk of change for it. Especially in one shot. They wouldn't allow me to Flexpay it. Not sure I wanna keep it?

Back