Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF..Link to buy in 1st Post.

What would people think the chances are of the regular selling out soon? So tempted but simply cant afford $800 this side of Christmas :(

I think some of you guys are misunderstanding the point. If I read the posts correctly, I think 67L88Stingray is just saying that if they are using a low inventory system it should work properly and accurately. If it's not accurate, just don't use it at all. But please correct me if I'm wrong.

PS. I still think the Dark Rider looks better without the exclusive sword in his hand. :nana:

Yeah I'm not sure I can even afford $200 a month with everything that's coming out between now and Jan :(

I'm not getting your logic on this either?
If it says Low Stock, that's when you'll buy it.
But if the Low Stock turns out Not to be Low Stock and you bought it, you're upset?

It should just plain work and time has shown that it does not. You can't argue that point, it is FACT. We have seen it over and over again.

My hope is that it is not sometimes used as a tool to manipulate us, but who knows with as wonky as it works sometimes. What can't you understand about that. You guys keep saying can't get my logic then say I keep getting upset. Emotion have NOTHING to do with my argument, but it seems like the "defend SS to the death" emotions are bubbling out of some of you or you are just plain scared of change I guess.

I love the guys argument who says I am an es junkie, this is not even an es piece, nice way to add to the discussion when you don't even know what is going on.

Been drinking the SS kool aid too long I guess and there is nothing I can say to some. Not one post I read has a valid argument in favor of the current system, just attacks and wild throries about why I ALONE want it to change. Trying to help YOU too and you can't seem to understand that. If you like the mystery stock guessing game then I can understand.

I think some of you guys are misunderstanding the point. If I read the posts correctly, I think 67L88Stingray is just saying that if they are using a low inventory system it should work properly and accurately. If it's not accurate, just don't use it at all. But please correct me if I'm wrong.

This is correct. Not really rocket science. I complain that it is not good and guys get on me for depending on it? That is my whole point. Can't see the forest for the trees I guess.

Use points and flex it :dunno

Unless you have a LOT of points I would save it, you would loose $40 in rewards if you redeem them on this guy. Flex is a good option, don't know why they don't offer longer plans like saurons 8 month one, that would help a lot.

What would people think the chances are of the regular selling out soon? So tempted but simply cant afford $800 this side of Christmas :(

:rotflHave you read the last few pages. who knows. This is what I want to stop-The guessing game. Seems I have a least one fan of my petition for change right here.:lol

Unless you have a LOT of points I would save it, you would loose $40 in rewards if you redeem them on this guy. Flex is a good option, don't know why they don't offer longer plans like saurons 8 month one, that would help a lot.

This was originally an 8 month option when it first went up

I thought that I had inspected my DROM pretty good during set-up. I have him displayed with the sword hand, and set the pointing hand aside. I figured I would switch it up for a bit and display the pointing hand.
Upon doing so I realized that the end of the thumb is broken off. Not really a major issue ,but I hope SS has a replacement hand left for me.

:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

Have to post pics when you get it.

Back