Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF..Link to buy in 1st Post.

Finally unboxed mine and set him up. I think I'm happy with everything now but all that cloth kills my OCD with making sure things look nice. This is a really awesome piece but I do think I will like Sauron more.

Finally unboxed mine and set him up. I think I'm happy with everything now but all that cloth kills my OCD with making sure things look nice. This is a really awesome piece but I do think I will like Sauron more.

Looking good man! :duff

Very nice Josh! I hear ya with the OCD...I've spent a considerable amount of time this evening trying to get the robes about right. I probably will not be happy until I put some steam to them. It's all a labour of love though.

Definitely my new fave of my collection.

Thanks! I think I'm happy with how I have the cloth.

Very nice Josh! I hear ya with the OCD...I've spent a considerable amount of time this evening trying to get the robes about right. I probably will not be happy until I put some steam to them. It's all a labour of love though.

Definitely my new fave of my collection.

Thanks! PF like this and 1:6 figures drive me nuts when they're all cloth like this. I thought about steaming it but opted not to. It's a great piece and I love it. I just want it to look good and I'm never sure if it does.

I was just wondering if I am going about trying to get the Dark Rider's feet into his stirrups the wrong way?

It looks like they are supposed to go about an inch back from the tips of his boots. The leather straps attached to his stirrups are already very tight on mine, and I don't want to force the stirrups back any farther for fear of snapping the leather straps.

Thanks for any help, and or suggestions.

I'd just put a little more force. They should be able to take it and look good in the end.

Thanks for the advice Josh. I did what you recommended, and it worked fine.

No problem. Glad it worked. It's what I did and it came out ok. So I figured info didn't break it you'd be alright. :lol

If it did break, it wouldn't be the first time I had to get the crazy glue out.

I figure the robes will be an ongoing project.

I'm hoping to get the Sauron pf flexed before he sells out. Fingers are crossed, and I'm working some extra shifts to get one secured.

Sauron if you get him will blow you away. As cool as this piece is he's even cooler.

I'm hoping to get the Sauron pf flexed before he sells out. Fingers are crossed, and I'm working some extra shifts to get one secured.

I think a lot of people are getting him now that the revised version turned out so well as shown at SDCC this year so I would not wait.

looking good Josh :clap i passed on this to get Sauron wish had more room :panic:..... but i did manage to put in an order for Azog on his Warg :yess:

Thanks! I have both coming only because I flexed them. Thankfully I have the room to display them.

i flex most things...... there's no way could have managed without the flex option especially the big boys :lol
but the lack of space is a big problem :panic: at someday i plan to buy a shed just for the boxes :lol..... BOXESSss........:gah:

Yeah, I couldn't have gotten either of these without flex. The only other way would be if SS did their reward system the same way Weta does. Their system allowed me to take huge chunks off several statues and still get pieces like Barad-dúr and Azog. Thankfully my folks have a storage shed so my boxes just head there.

Seems the low stock warnings can't be trusted

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 4

I'm guessing it just means low stock of their current batch?

Back